ESPN could have chosen a wounded war veteran for their COURAGE AWARD

I'm not referring to that. I'm referring to ESPN pandering to blacks in the name of Left wing racism because their athleticism is depended upon.
But you just pointed out another very typical democrat dichotomy.
Well seems you're in the wrong thread then chachi. Your "panderin ta them durty naggers" angle failed. You'll have to peddle your racism elsewhere. Which, since this is USMB, won't be that hard for you sadly.

It is interesting that you felt you had to "rephrase" what he wrote in order to make your point.

Do you believe that anyone is pandering to "African Americans" in our society today?
Not by giving Bruce Jenner an award for switching genders dummy.
My points were about ESPN leaning left in general.

That was clear to me.
But that wouldn't be the case for a lefty sheeple looking for opportunities to claim racism, etc.
Old School is about one post away from my troll bin.

Or probably because in sports you learn to approach the game with respect. That's why players were able to play alongside the likes of Jackie Robinson, long before the socially conservative rubes of America were forced to accept civil rights.
. Social conservatives had nothing to do with Jim Crow laws. That was courtesy of Democrats and liberals like Al Gore Sr and Bill Clinton's mentor J William Fullbright.

. Social conservatives had nothing to do with Jim Crow laws. That was courtesy of Democrats and liberals like Al Gore Sr and Bill Clinton's mentor J William Fullbright.

You do realize that Jim Crow laws were put into place in the 19th century, long before Senator Fullbright was born, right?

You do realize that Jim Crow laws were put into place in the 19th century, long before Senator Fullbright was born, right?
Actually they were put into place before the Civil War in Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio as a mainstay against runaway slaves settling in those states. The racism of Northern states nearly rivaled for sheer oppression the slavery of the South. Nobody had the moral authority in that war.

Actually they were put into place before the Civil War in Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio as a mainstay against runaway slaves settling in those states. The racism of Northern states nearly rivaled for sheer oppression the slavery of the South. Nobody had the moral authority in that war.

Well, no, the NOrth did in that hundreds of thousands of white people fought and died to end slavery.

The South was immoral because hundreds of thousands of white people died so a few rich assholes could keep owning slaves.

Bob Costas weighs in:

Bob Costas rips ESPN over Caitlyn Jenner getting Arthur Ashe award at ESPYs: A 'crass exploitation play'

Veteran sportscaster Bob Costas ripped ESPN and called giving Caitlyn Jenner — the former Olympic hero Bruce Jenner who underwent gender reassignment recently — the Arthur Ashe Courage Award a "crass exploitation play" on Dan Patrick's radio show Tuesday.

Costas was careful to try and not diminish Jenner's very public transition, instead opting to stomp all over the sports network.

RELATED: SNOOP DOGG SLAMMED FOR CALLING JENNER A 'SCIENCE PROJECT'

"I wish Caitlyn all the happiness in the world and all the peace of mind in the world. However, it strikes me that awarding the Arthur Ashe award to Caitlyn Jenner is just a crass exploitation play. It’s a tabloid play," said Costas. "In the broad world of sports, I’m pretty sure they could have found — and this is not anything against Caitlyn Jenner — I’m pretty sure they could have found someone who was much closer to actively involved in sports, who would have been deserving of what that award represents. That’s not to say that it doesn’t take some measure of personal courage to do what Caitlyn Jenner has done, but I think that every year we look across the landscape of sports, and we find prominent people and kids in high school and amateur athletes who I think more closely fit the description of what they’re looking for or should be looking for there. And I think this is a play to pump up audience the way lots of things are put on television, to attract eyeballs, not because of the validity, but because of whatever the kind of gawker factor is."

Caitlyn Jenner ESPY award an exploitation play says Costas - NY Daily News

What's so courageous about people getting a sex change operation done on themselves? It isn't like their lives depend on it!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What's so courageous about people getting a sex change operation done on themselves? It isn't like their lives depend on it!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And even if it was, what does it have to do with sports ? It's not as if Jenner has competed recently.

Well, no, the NOrth did in that hundreds of thousands of white people fought and died to end slavery.

The South was immoral because hundreds of thousands of white people died so a few rich assholes could keep owning slaves.
If you think thousands of men fought for slavery, you got an advanced case of ass-brain that can't be cured. Your hate will continue to blind you regardless of the facts.

I'm not referring to that. I'm referring to ESPN pandering to blacks in the name of Left wing racism because their athleticism is depended upon.
But you just pointed out another very typical democrat dichotomy.
Well seems you're in the wrong thread then chachi. Your "panderin ta them durty naggers" angle failed. You'll have to peddle your racism elsewhere. Which, since this is USMB, won't be that hard for you sadly.

It is interesting that you felt you had to "rephrase" what he wrote in order to make your point.

Do you believe that anyone is pandering to "African Americans" in our society today?

Likely not.

Why do you think the very idea that the ESPN might be pandering to blacks is inherently racist?
Omg you're so tiresome. A poster who is well known for his hatred of black people, immediately jumped to the conclusion that the only reason ESPN is doing this to pander to black people. If not racist, then at the least it's idiotic and an attempt to insult black people.
Its like trying to explain trigonometry to a retarded howler monkey talking to Corell. I usually skip over his posts now to keep from falling asleep.

If you think thousands of men fought for slavery, you got an advanced case of ass-brain that can't be cured. Your hate will continue to blind you regardless of the facts.
If you didnt know whites fought to preserve slavery for wealthy whites its because you have the white dildo in your mouth again.

Likely not.

Why do you think the very idea that the ESPN might be pandering to blacks is inherently racist?
Omg you're so tiresome. A poster who is well known for his hatred of black people, immediately jumped to the conclusion that the only reason ESPN is doing this to pander to black people. If not racist, then at the least it's idiotic and an attempt to insult black people.
Its like trying to explain trigonometry to a retarded howler monkey talking to Corell. I usually skip over his posts now to keep from falling asleep.
Yeah and he's sooooo boring.

Saint Michael, you do realize the South fought to preserve slavery, right ?

No they didn't. They fought to stop an invasion by a foreign nation.

Oh trust me you don't want to open that can of worms with SMDT.

No they didn't. They fought to stop an invasion by a foreign nation.
This NA has been conditioned to believe all sorts of things. You cant possibly be this stupid can you? :laugh:

Forum List

Back