ESPN reporter reveals how she feels about the working class

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
What an ugly little elitist bitch !
She has apologized, and ESPN has suspended her for a week, but this is the kind of thing you simply cannot apologize for or take back.
We now know how she really feels, and she obviously truly believes she's superior to those who make the country work every day.

ESPN suspended reporter Britt McHenry for one week, hours after a video surfaced of the reporter dressing down a towing-lot attendant in brutally ugly fashion.

“I’m in the news, sweetheart, I will f—–g sue this place,” McHenry, a Washington-based reporter, says as the video opens.

Modal Trigger

Britt McHenryPhoto: Britt McHenry on Twitter

McHenry vented about getting her car towed in a since-deleted tweet (as caught and saved by ARL Now) on April 6, and that was the cause of her frustration.

She apologized for the blowup on Thursday evening after the video went viral.

“In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things,” she wrote. “As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.”

The video, which appeared on LiveLeak, shows McHenry relentlessly mocking the clerk in a nasty attack, bouncing from jabs at her intelligence to insults about her teeth.

“Yep, that’s all you care about, is just taking people’s money,” McHenry says. “With no education, no skillset, just wanted to clarify that. … Do you feel good about your job? So I could be a college dropout and do the same thing? Why, cause I have a brain and you don’t?”

The rant somehow gets more personal as the edited video closes.

“Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?” McHenry says. ” ‘Cause they look so stunning … ‘Cause I’m on television and you’re in a f—–g trailer, honey.”

And a parting shot before McHenry leaves: “Lose some weight, baby girl.”

ESPN suspends reporter after ugly towing-lot rant New York Post

She has apologized, and ESPN has suspended her for a week, but this is the kind of thing you simply cannot apologize for or take back.
We now know how she really feels, and she obviously truly believes she's superior to those who make the country work every day.

ESPN suspended reporter Britt McHenry for one week, hours after a video surfaced of the reporter dressing down a towing-lot attendant in brutally ugly fashion.

“I’m in the news, sweetheart, I will f—–g sue this place,” McHenry, a Washington-based reporter, says as the video opens.

Modal Trigger

McHenry vented about getting her car towed in a since-deleted tweet (as caught and saved by ARL Now) on April 6, and that was the cause of her frustration.

“In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things,” she wrote. “As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.”

The video, which appeared on LiveLeak, shows McHenry relentlessly mocking the clerk in a nasty attack, bouncing from jabs at her intelligence to insults about her teeth.

“Yep, that’s all you care about, is just taking people’s money,” McHenry says. “With no education, no skillset, just wanted to clarify that. … Do you feel good about your job? So I could be a college dropout and do the same thing? Why, cause I have a brain and you don’t?”

“Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?” McHenry says. ” ‘Cause they look so stunning … ‘Cause I’m on television and you’re in a f—–g trailer, honey.”

Real class. She needs to be run out of town.

Modal Trigger

Should be fired, I wouldn't watch her.

Guess what...she was practicing her freedom of speech. Why should she be punished. There should be no ramifications for our words...remember?

So for you hypocrite teapers...how does her rant deserve termination while other rants (Sterling) deserve nothing.

Fucking teaper hypocrites...more proof you are racist, hypocritical douchebags!

Gonna be interesting to see how much pressure ESPN gets to up the ante on her punishment.

Sent e-mail to my cable TV provider today suggesting they delete ESPN from the mandatory package. They won't but when I switch over to all internet TV this fall I'll remind them.

I still would like to know why these teapers are upset. What happened to free speech...or does that only apply to spewing racist nonsense. Racist teaper hypocrites...hilarious.

Sent e-mail to my cable TV provider today suggesting they delete ESPN from the mandatory package. They won't but when I switch over to all internet TV this fall I'll remind them.
They still won't care. Perhaps you can cry to Donald Sterling, Paula Deen and Cliven Bundy...they might care. Oh...didn't you rail against all those who criticized them for abridging their free speech? What is the difference now?

We as a nation have regressed I hope this video gets people to do some self examination and realize yeah acting this way is bad but instead of judging this reporter maybe you should just make sure you don't act this way.

Yeah, nobody has ever yelled at an impound lot attendant before. darn elitist.

Actually, I haven't.

That aside though, there's no excuse belittling the person over and over in this fashion. This goes beyond being pissed off about your car getting towed. She's made it clear how she feels about blue collar workers. Reminds me of how liberals view people who do not have diplomas.

maybe the person is a fatty and has no teeth. i like Britt McHenry and wish her well.

Guess what...she was practicing her freedom of speech. Why should she be punished. There should be no ramifications for our words...remember?

So for you hypocrite teapers...how does her rant deserve termination while other rants (Sterling) deserve nothing.

Fucking teaper hypocrites...more proof you are racist, hypocritical douchebags!
Lunatics don't understand the difference between freedom of speech..and harassment.

Forum List

Back