Esteemed Muslim leader: "Women are only for breeding; Gender equality is inhumane and un-Islamic

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
'Esteemed Muslim leader: "Women are only for breeding; Gender equality is inhumane and un-Islamic'

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

'Esteemed Muslim leader: "Women are only for breeding; Gender equality is inhumane and un-Islamic'

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

Sounds to me like it was started to give you morons another chance to deny it.
He's not denying it, but suggests we must be tolerant of misogyny because of Islam.

Sounds to me like it was started to give you morons another chance to deny it.
He's not denying it, but suggests we must be tolerant of misogyny because of Islam.

Same result in the end. Whether one denies it happens or excuses it when it does, the final outcome doesn't change.

"Fallacy" haha. Never saw libs use this word until a few months ago. Now....it's every post! Some professor must have impressed you all with it.

The fact that it is perfectly acceptable to sell your 10 year old daughter into marriage to a 60 year old pervert for a few sheep tells you all you need to know about Muslim regard for women. And yes I am talking about the "good Muslims", not radicals.

Leading Muslim Scholar: Gender Equality Against Islam - Women Only Fit to Deliver Children - Breitbart

So.....an esteemed leader of Islam says women are for nothing but reproducing. Says gender equality is inhumane and is not consistent with Islam.

Says it's a man's world. Women shouldn't hold office and can't perform hard jobs. Says they can't handle stress.

Liberals think this mentality.....should be tolerated and welcomed into America.

And that.....

sounds like a bible thumping southern christer

Mohler Reminds Christians That Birth Control Started 'Sexual Misbehavior' Slippery Slope

cfe689d5a763d87cdfceba01e1d04dea.jpg

Leading Muslim Scholar: Gender Equality Against Islam - Women Only Fit to Deliver Children - Breitbart

So.....an esteemed leader of Islam says women are for nothing but reproducing. Says gender equality is inhumane and is not consistent with Islam.

Says it's a man's world. Women shouldn't hold office and can't perform hard jobs. Says they can't handle stress.

Liberals think this mentality.....should be tolerated and welcomed into America.

And that.....

Of course this POS is only telling us what we already know about what they believe.

Amazing again, the Liberal's won't have word said against the Muslims....where are the Feminists? Where is the NOW?

Oh that's right, I forgot :rolleyes-41:

Esteemed South Carolinian: "Bucs90 is a fucking idiot".

See how that works?

/thread

Yes moron. We know the definition. It wasn't until recently all you libs started throwing this word into every damn post. As if you JUST learned it. Which many of you probably did when a professor used it and you all said "OH..FALLACY? Thats a fancy word! Right wingers won't know it and we'll sound all smart and stuff!"

"Fallacy" haha. Never saw libs use this word until a few months ago. Now....it's every post! Some professor must have impressed you all with it.
Clayton is a failed jailhouse lawyer.

And that.....

sounds like a bible thumping southern christer

Mohler Reminds Christians That Birth Control Started 'Sexual Misbehavior' Slippery Slope

cfe689d5a763d87cdfceba01e1d04dea.jpg

There are some important differences. Republicans and Conservatives don't:

Burn people alive, crucify people, bury people alive, slice peoples' heads off with the knife, kidnap and sell women and girls as sex slaves, gang-rape women and girls, carry out suicide bombings.

The fact that it is perfectly acceptable to sell your 10 year old daughter into marriage to a 60 year old pervert for a few sheep tells you all you need to know about Muslim regard for women. And yes I am talking about the "good Muslims", not radicals.
Well, a Mexican in California sold his 14 year old daughter for a case of beer. There are many cultures that sell women.

See how that works?

/thread

Yes moron. We know the definition. It wasn't until recently all you libs started throwing this word into every damn post. As if you JUST learned it. Which many of you probably did when a professor used it and you all said "OH..FALLACY? Thats a fancy word! Right wingers won't know it and we'll sound all smart and stuff!"

417bcc0f3388b6fa361133f233389afb.jpg

You want I should call it sump'm simpler? Is a seven-letter word (that I didn't even post) just too big fo da widdle eyes?

Well, a Mexican in California sold his 14 year old daughter for a case of beer. There are many cultures that sell women.

But these peoples are not civilised that do such things.

Fallacy" haha. Never saw libs use this word until a few months ago. Now....it's every post! Some professor must have impressed you all with it.
Not long ago, Liberals were constantly accusing us of a new term spewed by their college professors called "cognitive dissonance" until we showed them they are the ones afflicted with it, not us.

The OP is a disguise for many far right reactionary Christian churches that preach and act that way as well. I wonder if the FLDS are secret Muslims.

Cognitive dissonance certainly defines accurately the far right social cons and the reactionary Muslims.

See how that works?

/thread

417bcc0f3388b6fa361133f233389afb.jpg

You want I should call it sump'm simpler? Is a seven-letter word (that I didn't even post) just too big fo da widdle eyes?
upload_2016-1-17_16-17-46.png

Forum List

Back