Et Tu Hannity?--- "Boehner Must Be Replaced"

The knives are comin' out! The GOP is eating its own.

HANNITY: BOEHNER MUST BE REPLACED

Hannity: Boehner Must Be Replaced
You mean like how Hannity just got his far RW A$$ replaced by the moderate, more sane, and more sensible Megyn Kelly?

Sean Hannity Out, Megyn Kelly In: Is Fox Finally Getting the Message?
Drudge: Megyn Kelly Set to Replace Sean Hannity on Fox Prime-time

Oh...the irony!

:lol:
lol

Omg, where's Hannity going? Radio like all the rest of them? :lol:

You mean like how Hannity just got his far RW A$$ replaced by the moderate, more sane, and more sensible Megyn Kelly?

Oh...the irony!

lol

Guess you're not the brightest bulb on the string, he already has the #2 rated radio show in the nation.

Oh...the irony!

lol

He's not all the way gone...yet.

He got demoted to the 10PM slot, pushing the retard Greta to the 7pm slot.

They got rid of the only sane guy that was on the FOXNEWS at 7pm before O'Riled UP.

Oh...the irony!

lol

Guess you're not the brightest bulb on the string, he already has the #2 rated radio show in the nation.

Hardly, I'm just not interested.

He should have spiced up his show a little.

Maybe if he goes through with that water boarding he promised to endure way back when... God I wanted to see that but no. He chickened out again.

Him and Rush could both do it. Now THAT would be something I'd watch on FOX.

If there was any question about problems because of industry with the water near and in Magnolia, you have cleared that up.

That is the same delusional nonsense you were giving us in the first week of November last year.

Son, the black man won. Again. His party has used the TPM against the GOP and won. Again.

Get used to it.

:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now you are crying like Michelle Bachmann today at the values conference.

You loops are fun to watch. :cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If there was any question about problems because of industry with the water near and in Magnolia, you have cleared that up.

That is the same delusional nonsense you were giving us in the first week of November last year.

Son, the black man won. Again. His party has used the TPM against the GOP and won. Again.

Get used to it.

:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now you are crying like Michelle Bachmann today at the values conference.

You loops are fun to watch. :cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did she come undone again/still/some more?

Yet you felt compelled to put your proverbial foot in your mouth. Typical lefty.

God you're boring. Whoever sold you your troll degree did you a major disservice.

And you feel compelled to defend willful ignorance and think you have room to talk.:eek::cuckoo:

Willful ignorance is your perception - not based in reality - so yes, as a matter of fact. I DO have room to talk.

God you're boring. Whoever sold you your troll degree did you a major disservice.

And you feel compelled to defend willful ignorance and think you have room to talk.:eek::cuckoo:

Willful ignorance is your perception - not based in reality - so yes, as a matter of fact. I DO have room to talk.

What ever, you seem to be stalking me to defend the other lefties and wind up as flat as they are. Good job. BTW if you think your liberal brainwashing is better than 6 decades ol life experience to know what reality is then you really are as dumb as you act.

What ever, you seem to be stalking me to defend the other lefties and wind up as flat as they are. Good job. BTW if you think your liberal brainwashing is better than 6 decades ol life experience to know what reality is then you really are as dumb as you act.

Stalking you? Honey, if you changed your avatar I would have no idea who I was talking to. I can barely remember your user name. You're interchangeable with 20-30 other Faux Echo Chamber Angry Listeners.

If it's imperative you have the last word, just say the word and I'll move on.

Forum List

Back