Ethics Of Animal Research

Would say it's necessary right now, but unethical.

Why use animals ? We should simply round up all the homosexuals and transgender freaks and use them . They are in denial of their humanity anyway -

I hope one day a son, daughter or grandkid of yours turns out to be gay and I want to see if you would still say such an evil thing.

Let me guess you think you're going to heaven I bet?

So'd the actual Nazis. Hope there is a Hell sometimes.

I don't understand the level of self loathing some people have as to consider their own species as lesser than any other.

Think a cutesy lion gives three fucks before it cuts the neck of its prey?

Does a bear give a damn if he takes a hot musty dump on a chipmunks house? I mean, animals are pretty self centered and rude too.

A tiger will maul a newborn human. Few humans would maul a newborn tiger.

Monkeys throw shit at each other and also commit rape all of the time - but unlike humans who have actual empathy - it isn't 'wrong.'
I would. If I was hungry, just like a lion. The difference is unlike a human, a lion is not going to torture a human for three months until it dies.

I don't understand the level of self loathing some people have as to consider their own species as lesser than any other.

Think a cutesy lion gives three fucks before it cuts the neck of its prey?

Does a bear give a damn if he takes a hot musty dump on a chipmunks house? I mean, animals are pretty self centered and rude too.

A tiger will maul a newborn human. Few humans would maul a newborn tiger.

Monkeys throw shit at each other and also commit rape all of the time - but unlike humans who have actual empathy - it isn't 'wrong.'
I would. If I was hungry, just like a lion. The difference is unlike a human, a lion is not going to torture a human for three months until it dies.
And neither do humans, only ones with brain disorders or geopolitical wars to wage, which as a percentage of the actual full human population is closer to zero than it is to 1.

Why use animals ? We should simply round up all the homosexuals and transgender freaks and use them . They are in denial of their humanity anyway -

I hope one day a son, daughter or grandkid of yours turns out to be gay and I want to see if you would still say such an evil thing.

Let me guess you think you're going to heaven I bet ?

Don't know about Heaven or Hell, or whether they even exist - what I do believe in however is Karma and its relativity to the philosophy of "tough love" ,or an element thereof for which there is no word .... severe, stern, authoritarian, tough, stringent ,hardline, unyielding, unforgiving.

Bleeding Heart Liberalism and useful idiots [in the real world], do more harm and create more pain and suffering for the parties and persons which they seek to help, than existed b4 their interference.

Two words - Reperative Therapy

You'd rather them than murderers and rapists?

You want them to deny who they are they aren't in denial of their humanity.

Murderers and rapists can go also - large segments of those groups are also mentally disturbed . You do of course realize that this is a figurative statement - not literal , right ? That my statement was somewhat satirical in nature to point out the difference between an innocent animal and a mentally diseased pervert ?

If you are unable to differentiate between reality and fantasy or satire , between figurative and literal statements - than I would assume your are a liberal ... “At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” ... are you a sniveling brat ?

Last edited:

Let me guess you think you're going to heaven I bet ?

Don't know about Heaven or Hell, or whether they even exist - what I do believe in however is Karma and its relativity to the philosophy of "tough love" ,or an element thereof for which there is no word .... severe, stern, authoritarian, tough, stringent ,hardline, unyielding, unforgiving.

Bleeding Heart Liberalism and useful idiots [in the real world], do more harm and create more pain and suffering for the parties and persons which they seek to help, than existed b4 their interference.

Two words - Reperative Therapy

Your way changed things so that instead of the rich having 75% of the wealth and the rest of us 25% to now the rich have 90% and we have 10%. How's your way working out?

If you are complaining then you are either a liar or you aren't rich enough to be voting GOP.

Hey, did you see that Gov. Snyder in MI is a great example of what's wrong with your side. Like Bush he gave his buddies huge tax breaks and he cut a lot of spending at the same time. Now it's time to fix the roads because like Bush Snyder didn't think about the roads before he gave those tax breaks to his boys. Now they're giving us 4 choices.

a. Raise state sales tax
b. Gas Tax
c. Car registration fee
d. I forgot the 4th

Point is, they have successfully shifted the tax burden on to us from the rich and corporations, who by the way tear up our roads shipping their goods all over the place, made in china bullshit.

The American people are dumb. You one of them.

Murderers and rapists can go also - large segments of those groups are also mentally disturbed . You do of course realize that this is a figurative statement - not literal , right ? That my statement was somewhat satirical in nature to point out the difference between an innocent animal and a mentally diseased pervert ?

If you are unable to differentiate between reality and fantasy or satire , between figurative and literal statements - than I would assume your are a liberal ... “At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” ... are you a sniveling brat ?

Are you calling gays those horrible things? Then you are just an old school asshole. Thank god every day several of you die off and the next generation isn't as mean as you towards people who were born differently than you. And I bet you think you're going to heaven but gays aren't, right? Everyone thinks their god hates the same people they do. You're no better than a muslim to me if you feel that way about gay people.

So'd the actual Nazis. Hope there is a Hell sometimes.

Like everyone else we hope we will be rewarded for our kindness and that bad people don't get away with it.

Are you calling gays those horrible things? Then you are just an old school asshole. Thank god every day several of you die off and the next generation isn't as mean as you towards people who were born differently than you. And I bet you think you're going to heaven but gays aren't, right? Everyone thinks their god hates the same people they do. You're no better than a muslim to me if you feel that way about gay people.

Are you calling gays those horrible things? Then you are just an old school asshole. Thank god every day several of you die off

And several more free thinkers are born every day

and the next generation isn't as mean as you towards people who were born differently than you.

Nobody is BORN Gay - get an education sweetheart and stop pandering to , feeding and condoning mental illness . And stop enabling those who preach it as an alternative lifestyle to our young .

And I bet you think you're going to heaven but gays aren't, right?

Heaven ? Where's that ... As per Jesus Christ in the book of Thomas "If heaven is in the sky the birds will get there first"

Everyone thinks their god hates the same people they do.

Don't assume I am a Christian Bible Thumper simply because I have the common sense, education and wisdom to know a diseased agenda when I see it

You're no better than a muslim to me if you feel that way about gay people

There are some very decent and righteous Muslim people - you shouldn't be saying " those horrible things" . Not all Muslims are terrorists and not all gays are either [lol] .

Are you calling gays those horrible things? Then you are just an old school asshole. Thank god every day several of you die off

And several more free thinkers are born every day

and the next generation isn't as mean as you towards people who were born differently than you.

Nobody is BORN Gay - get an education sweetheart and stop pandering to , feeding and condoning mental illness . And stop enabling those who preach it as an alternative lifestyle to our young .

And I bet you think you're going to heaven but gays aren't, right?

Heaven ? Where's that ... As per Jesus Christ in the book of Thomas "If heaven is in the sky the birds will get there first"

Everyone thinks their god hates the same people they do.

Don't assume I am a Christian Bible Thumper simply because I have the common sense, education and wisdom to know a diseased agenda when I see it

You're no better than a muslim to me if you feel that way about gay people

There are some very decent and righteous Muslim people - you shouldn't be saying " those horrible things" . Not all Muslims are terrorists and not all gays are either [lol] .

You just admitted you are a bi sexual. If you really believe being gay is a choice, then that's probably true for you. For hetero men and women its not and for gay men and women it is not a choice. It is only a choice for bi sexuals. You just outted yourself. Like Michelle Bachmann's husband you choose to be straight and hate that gay urge in your lustful heart.

On a scale of 1-10 what are you? 10 being you sorta like women and really love guys or 1 being you'd let a guy blow you but you love women a lot more.

You just admitted you are a bi sexual.

Really :eek-52: Imagine that :laugh:

If you really believe being gay is a choice, then that's probably true for you.

Homosexuality is the result of complex actions and psychological interactions innate and non - primarily the result of early childhood trauma.

For hetero men and women its not and for gay men and women it is not a choice.

Funny - I've treated many substance abusers - alcoholics, drug addicts who said the essentially same thing . That the substance they abused was no longer a choice and was what sustained them . Homosexuality is no different.

It is only a choice for bi sexuals. You just outted yourself.

In your convoluted little warped world of fuzzy logic and boolean ratrophy perhaps - but that's a fantasy land where Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck gang bang Goofy and Pluto in the basement and lure little children in for dessert.

Like Michelle Bachmann's husband

You are not very good at what you are attempting . Not very good at all . The tactic you are attempting so childishly to employ is known as "Jamming"

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

You are also employing "framing" - you are attempting to franme the debate . Framing basically deflects from the primary issue..

Framing is a psychological theory which suggests that people will have a different reaction to an idea when it is given a positive spin than they would if it was given a negative spin. Advertising professionals, public relations people and propagandists must possess a clear and concise knowledge and understanding of this concept to successfully spin their spiel. The implications of framing is that our decisions and opinions are based more on our predetermined attitudes rather than factual evidence. In communication, and advertising and propaganda campaigns framing defines how the media will shape mass opinion.

Brainwashing Techniques

You just admitted you are a bi sexual.

Really :eek-52: Imagine that :laugh:

If you really believe being gay is a choice, then that's probably true for you.

Homosexuality is the result of complex actions and psychological interactions innate and non - primarily the result of early childhood trauma.

For hetero men and women its not and for gay men and women it is not a choice.

Funny - I've treated many substance abusers - alcoholics, drug addicts who said the essentially same thing . That the substance they abused was no longer a choice and was what sustained them . Homosexuality is no different.

It is only a choice for bi sexuals. You just outted yourself.

In your convoluted little warped world of fuzzy logic and boolean ratrophy perhaps - but that's a fantasy land where Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck gang bang Goofy and Pluto in the basement and lure little children in for dessert.

Like Michelle Bachmann's husband

You are not very good at what you are attempting . Not very good at all . The tactic you are attempting so childishly to employ is known as "Jamming"

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

You are also employing "framing" - you are attempting to franme the debate . Framing basically deflects from the primary issue..

Framing is a psychological theory which suggests that people will have a different reaction to an idea when it is given a positive spin than they would if it was given a negative spin. Advertising professionals, public relations people and propagandists must possess a clear and concise knowledge and understanding of this concept to successfully spin their spiel. The implications of framing is that our decisions and opinions are based more on our predetermined attitudes rather than factual evidence. In communication, and advertising and propaganda campaigns framing defines how the media will shape mass opinion.

Brainwashing Techniques

I just hope you realize not everyone has your brain. I could NEVER be with another man. Not a chance. No choice in the matter.

If you think it is a choice but a bad choice you're probably only a 1 on a scale of 1-10 and you aren't being fair to the guys who are gayer than you. Sure it's easy for you to deny it.

Why deny it? What's wrong if that's how they want to live their lives? We have a family friend we've known him since before he was born. Him and his man have a wonderful life together. Been together for over 30 years and they have a place in Florida, Michigan and California. They visited my brother living in Europe and they were nervous at first until they realized my brother and his wife were ok with it. They didn't kiss in front of my nephews but sooner or later they're going to see it on tv. Guess what? If they are gay then I don't want them feeling bad about themselves. Pick one partner, put a condom on it, be safe, hope you are happy, live and let live.

Life is too short to worry about what you think. Especially when you're half a fag yourself and prefer women.

My former gay boss and his gay hubby adopted a Venezuela boy. At least someone did and the kid isn't in an ophanage. Bet that kid grows up to be straight. Just like straight parents sometimes raise gay kids, a gay isn't going to turn a kid gay. And they won't make a straight kid feel bad about being straight.

Forum List

Back