Ethics Violations...Dingy Harry Reid Will He Skirt This Too?

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
OR...just another "Right WING Attack"?

Democrat Leader Harry Reid Accused of Ethics Violations

Earlier this month, Democrat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid dedicated a page on his official Senate website attacking private citizens, Charles and David Koch, the libertarian business leaders and philanthropists, and that action may be backfiring on Reid.

The Louisiana GOP (LAGOP) says that action, and others by Reid, violate Senate ethics rules which specifically prohibit using the official Senate websites with the Senate.gov domain for partisan political campaign purposes.

Reid will have a hard time denying the web page attacking the Koch Brothers as not being motivated by partisan politics as Reid himself admitted, just days ago, that his brazen and mean-spirited campaign to vilify the Koch Brothers was part of a campaign strategy to increase fundraising from his Democrat voter base.

A letter from the LAGOP, sent today to Senators Barbara Boxer and Johnny Isakson of the Senate Select Committee on Ethics, says that “Senate rules are clear: Senators and their staff are prohibited from using official resources for partisan, electoral activities.”

Earlier today, Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus called Democrat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid “dirty” and “unethical” on Fox and Friends:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZVUrkUwZlA&feature=player_embedded#t=0"]RNC Chairman Reince Priebus on Fox and Friends 4/23/14 - YouTube[/ame]​
:eusa_whistle:

After 27 years in the senate God knows how many skeletons are in his closet :dunno:
Indeed. We'll see. I expect the Leftist Defend this too with Blame, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation any time now. They're EASY to predict.

As to Reid? He's a criminal...the latest chapter was the Nevada Rancher fiasco and BLM which HE is directly involved in.

They won't don anything, oaths mean nothing to politicians anymore.

They won't don anything, oaths mean nothing to politicians anymore.
Indeed. They just get re-elected as long as they continue to bilk the taxpayer for the moocher class among us that is growing.

Sadly, I think he will skate. If Sandoval runs against him I can see dingy stepping down so that he can be retired and then hope that no one goes after him.

Nope. He's boned. Either way, he is going to lose his seat thanks to the Bundy fiasco. When he calls people of his own state "domestic terrorists" he's pretty much sealed his fate. He has given his opponent a virtual arsenal to use against him.

Last edited:
Sadly, I think he will skate. If Sandoval runs against him I can see dingy stepping down so that he can be retired and then hope that no one goes after him.
The entire country needs to go after him for the misery he's put millions into. The man is a swcumbag...and supposedly a Mormon. NO Mormon I know harm other folks like Reid does, and on purpose ALL for the PARTY.

Forum List

Back