EU starts to disassemble itself

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Germany, France and 21 other European Union member states will reportedly issue an ultimatum to Hungary and Poland: either they accept migrants or they get out of the bloc. This is according to the UK’s The Times.

In the article published on April 4, The Times said that “Hungary has led a rebellion against the quota scheme with a challenge in the EU courts,” while “Poland has ignored the European Commission’s criticism”.

A diplomatic source told the daily: “They will have to make a choice: are they in the European system or not? You cannot blackmail the EU, unity has a price.” EU ultimatum issued to Hungary and Poland
IF I were Hungary and Poland I'd hit the door running. EU cares not a wit about member states except for what they can pillage from them and Dictate over them.

Germany, France and 21 other European Union member states will reportedly issue an ultimatum to Hungary and Poland: either they accept migrants or they get out of the bloc. This is according to the UK’s The Times.

In the article published on April 4, The Times said that “Hungary has led a rebellion against the quota scheme with a challenge in the EU courts,” while “Poland has ignored the European Commission’s criticism”.

A diplomatic source told the daily: “They will have to make a choice: are they in the European system or not? You cannot blackmail the EU, unity has a price.” EU ultimatum issued to Hungary and Poland
IF I were Hungary and Poland I'd hit the door running. EU cares not a wit about member states except for what they can pillage from them and Dictate over them.

LOL

Poland to get nearly EUR 106 bln from 2014-2020 EU budget pool – expected impact on the Polish economy, chances and challenges
Published: 12.03.2013
Poland to get more funds in 2014-2020 Cohesion Policy, despite EU tightening belt

Poland to get nearly EUR 106 bln from 2014-2020 EU budget pool – expected impact on the Polish economy, chances and challenges

"Péter Magyari of 444.hu did just that in a recent article on subsidies coming from Brussels. According to his calculations, in the last twelve years Hungary has received a total of 12 trillion Hungarian forints (approximately 38.5 billion euros at today’s exchange rate) in subsidies."

Money comes, money goes: European Union subsidies in Hungary

A load of rubbish. Again. Every other day...

Where is this UK's times article?

Why does UK write about it anyway..

What is this diplomatic source. Sounds nice. He might have an expensive car.. but does that correlate with intelligence? Not as far as I've ran into these diplomats.

The sanctions will come first. Like it or not. Sanctions. Shaking of the finger and grumbling.

Hungary, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia need to form their own bloc and tell the EU to shove it.

Forum List

Back