Eureka!

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
California's state motto-

Official State Motto of California
California's state motto is "Eureka!" (made official in 1963). All State Mottos
The motto appears on the California state seal and most likely refers to the discovery of gold in California (gold is also recognized as the official mineral symbol of California). "Eureka" is a Greek word meaning "I have found it" - the famed Greek mathematician Archimedes is said to have exclaimed "Eureka!" when he finally discovered a method for determining the purity of gold.

I guess it's appropriate-

While all of these mandates are ridiculous, I have highlighted some of the more idiotic and egregious ones.

“Mandatory Requirements for All Gatherings“

don't you just lover Empty Suits? Should "Eureka" be a call for stupid? I believe it has been found.

There was a time, in my lifetime, when California was a trend setter, at various times for different trends that spread eastward- fortunately, living in a small town in west Texas I only got to marvel at, (the best part was hot rodding in Hot-Rod Magazine) what trend was in in California- moving eastward didn't mean everywhere- with the advent of instant access we can all marvel at the degenerate Empty Suits who fancy themselves as trend setters-

Check out the "Mandatory" "Eureka" moments in the article- and tell us honestly, you're looking forward to the trend.

pr02n.jpg

Forum List

Back