Europe Orders British Press to NOT Report If Terrorists Are Muslims

The Bible says a lot of crazy things too. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I realize you are utterly ignorant of History, but is that the best that you can do?

The Q'ran represents the direct words of a mass murdering rapist called Mohammad. They are his instructions to his warriors. In addition, the supremacist doctrine we call Islam relies on the Hadiths, which act as do the gospels in Christianity -- they are accounts of him by his followers.

The Bible, on the other hand consists of more ancient Hebrew stories as well as the New Testament involving Jesus' teachings, writings by Paul, etc.

In any comparison between the religion of Christianity and the doctrine of Islam, any intelligent person (which I realize you are not) would compare the Q'ran to the red letters in a red letter bible and the Hadiths to the gospels. Indeed, those with any level of functioning intelligence compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges, not apples to atom bombs, and oranges to supernovas.

Did Jesus call out to kill any group of people wherever they are found? Mohammad did. Did Jesus ever instruct his followers on the proper way to decapitate? Mohammad did. Did Jesus ever instruct his followers to rape women in front of their husbands before killing the men?

Now, once again, I realize you are a profoundly ignorant child driven by your need to defend that which you do not know, but who, exactly are you trying to fool, here -- those of us who are not as profoundly ignorant as you or yourself?
If you look back a page or two you will see Franco thinks all this is funny. No man would find any of this funny. Let alone enable Islam by apologizing for it.

Perhaps when he finishes high schooll, he will grow up.

He seems to suffer under the delusion that tossing out a whole slew of fundamentalist leftist platitudes is all he needs
I am 68 and I'm happily retired thank you.There is no such thing as fundamentalist and leftist. Fundamentalists are all conservative right-wing s*** heads.

If you are 68, you certainly are one case of arrested development.

Have you ever considered growing up?

Fundamentalism - Wikipedia

Fundamentalism usually has a religious connotation that indicates unwavering attachment to a set of irreducible beliefs.[1] However, fundamentalism has come to be applied to a tendency among certain groups–mainly, although not exclusively, in religion–that is characterized by a markedly strict literalism as it is applied to certain specific scriptures, dogmas, or ideologies, and a strong sense of the importance of maintaining ingroup and outgroup distinctions,[2][3][4][5] leading to an emphasis on purity and the desire to return to a previous ideal from which advocates believe members have strayed. Rejection of diversity of opinion as applied to these established "fundamentals" and their accepted interpretation within the group often results from this tendency
whatever, typical GOP troll. Have you ever considered arguing about the facts and issues? You ignoramus dupes are political fundamentalists. you believe crap and you get all kinds of pissed off when people present the actual facts. Personal stupid insults are not political argument.

I realize you are utterly ignorant of History, but is that the best that you can do?

The Q'ran represents the direct words of a mass murdering rapist called Mohammad. They are his instructions to his warriors. In addition, the supremacist doctrine we call Islam relies on the Hadiths, which act as do the gospels in Christianity -- they are accounts of him by his followers.

The Bible, on the other hand consists of more ancient Hebrew stories as well as the New Testament involving Jesus' teachings, writings by Paul, etc.

In any comparison between the religion of Christianity and the doctrine of Islam, any intelligent person (which I realize you are not) would compare the Q'ran to the red letters in a red letter bible and the Hadiths to the gospels. Indeed, those with any level of functioning intelligence compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges, not apples to atom bombs, and oranges to supernovas.

Did Jesus call out to kill any group of people wherever they are found? Mohammad did. Did Jesus ever instruct his followers on the proper way to decapitate? Mohammad did. Did Jesus ever instruct his followers to rape women in front of their husbands before killing the men?

Now, once again, I realize you are a profoundly ignorant child driven by your need to defend that which you do not know, but who, exactly are you trying to fool, here -- those of us who are not as profoundly ignorant as you or yourself?
If you look back a page or two you will see Franco thinks all this is funny. No man would find any of this funny. Let alone enable Islam by apologizing for it.

He seems to suffer under the delusion that tossing out a whole slew of fundamentalist leftist platitudes is all he needs
I am 68 and I'm happily retired thank you.There is no such thing as fundamentalist and leftist. Fundamentalists are all conservative right-wing s*** heads.

Fundamentalism usually has a religious connotation that indicates unwavering attachment to a set of irreducible beliefs.[1] However, fundamentalism has come to be applied to a tendency among certain groups–mainly, although not exclusively, in religion–that is characterized by a markedly strict literalism as it is applied to certain specific scriptures, dogmas, or ideologies, and a strong sense of the importance of maintaining ingroup and outgroup distinctions,[2][3][4][5] leading to an emphasis on purity and the desire to return to a previous ideal from which advocates believe members have strayed. Rejection of diversity of opinion as applied to these established "fundamentals" and their accepted interpretation within the group often results from this tendency
whatever, typical GOP troll. Have you ever considered arguing about the facts and issues? You ignoramus dupes are political fundamentalists. you believe crap and you get all kinds of pissed off when people present the actual facts. Personal stupid insults are not political argument.
What facts have you presented? I don't recall any from you.

I'm not a member of the G.O.P., you regressive child .

I said fundamentalists are not leftists they are conservative s*** heads. A fact.

The UK, and Europe are under tremendous pressure to not report ANYTHING negative about Muslims for fear their native populace would finally push back against the voluntary invasion by Islam their leaders promote.

I'm sure they would, if christian terrorists were a thing.
They are. But no one identifies them by their religion.

There is no Christian terrorism in Europe
Sure there is, it is called white supremacy.

I haven't read this whole thread yet, but it sounds like you are equating the white race with Christianity? And on top of that, If you actually think that a hateful white supremacist could be a Christian, then you know nothing about Christianity.
------------------------------------- YOU and your 'ilk' don't get to Judge who can and can't be Christian BCup .

She's right, though, Coyote was equating the white race with Christianity.

Buttercup has travelled the world in discipleship for Jesus Christ. Some of those indiginous areas of the world you have to poop in a hole in the dirt even because, you know, that's how they do in some places. Blech. She and her ilk have built houses for brown people in the name of the Good Lord a time or three or four or five or six or so while spreading the Word across continents.

She's in a good ilk.

Last edited:

I said fundamentalists are not leftists they are conservative s*** heads. A fact.
Well educated people are not fundamentalists. They are also not conservatives at this point in the United States conservatives are absolute brainwashed functional fundamentalists...

Correct

Well educated people are not fundamentalists. They are also not conservatives at this point in the United States conservatives are absolute brainwashed functional fundamentalists...
Today's educators are corrupt to the core and insane with money greed

Today's educators covers up science who has come on strong screaming that abortion is murdering of human beings

Today's educators has students to cheat to grab money from tax payers to go to college and increase teachers salaries

Students getting worthless degrees with monster debt

Today's education is a total fraud and only the stupid and crooks are involved

Correct
Brainwash and disgraceful hate. Picking a fight with a entire religion is stupid. How is Reagan pal Saddam doing? Omigod the GOP is a disgrace and a disaster forever.

Correct
Brainwash and disgraceful hate. Picking a fight with a entire religion is stupid. How is Reagan pal Saddam doing? Omigod the GOP is a disgrace and a disaster forever.
Picking a fight with a entire religion is stupid.
Speaking of stupid, Islam picked a fight with every religion, every atheist and every agnostic.I can prove that. Do you have any back up for you saying we picked the fight?

Today's educators covers up science who has come on strong screaming that abortion is murdering of human beings

Today's educators has students to cheat to grab money from tax payers to go to college and increase teachers salaries

What all of it? As a brainwashed republican voter you have no idea what education is... Education and higher tax rates for the rich no longer needed. Who cares what history and Justice tells us? Thanks for the greatest inequality and worst upward mobility in our history and in the modern world, Super Duke....

Correct
Speaking of stupid, Islam picked a fight with every religion, every atheist and every agnostic.I can prove that. Do you have any back up for you saying we picked the fight?
Bigotry makes you idiotic. Very few Muslims are terrorists. And only because they are being paid. In the chaos that the GOP has caused in the Middle East, it's a great career. Reagan and Saddam against Iran, attacking Iraq for no reason. And a world depression. Great job

Correct
Bigotry makes you idiotic. Very few Muslims are terrorists. And only because they are being paid. In the chaos that the GOP has caused in the Middle East, it's a great career. Reagan and Saddam against Iran, attacking Iraq for no reason. And a world depression. Great job
Bigotry makes you idiotic.
There is no bigotry involved, some Muslims are acting on the hate and are inspired by Islamic scripture. And it is not very few. The percentage of support for Sharia is over 80% or higher in Muslim majority countries. You cannot face the truth so you attempt to transfer the blame like a candyass who will not accept reality. You should see if a backbone transplant is possible, you need one badly.

What all of it? As a brainwashed republican voter you have no idea what education is... Education and higher tax rates for the rich no longer needed. Who cares what history and Justice tells us? Thanks for the greatest inequality and worst upward mobility in our history and in the modern world, Super Duke....
You cannot possibly be an adult. Your crap is utterly simple-minded and all over the place with no connection to the subject matter.

All you are doing, you stupid child, is throwing shit hoping some of it will stick.

You cannot possibly be an adult. Your crap is utterly simple-minded and all over the place with no connection to the subject matter.

All you are doing, you stupid child, is throwing shit hoping some of it will stick.
Everything I say is fact well-known outside the bubble of ignorance then you call knowledge. Cut the crap dingbat doop LOL.

Everything I say is fact well-known outside the bubble of ignorance then you call knowledge. Cut the crap dingbat doop LOL.

Are you somehow under the impression that acting out like a petulant 14 year old is impressing anybody?

Wrong dead wrong

You are a foolish loser

Wrong dead wrong

You are a foolish loser
Sure, troll, seems like all GOP voters are trolls now. They're brainwashed with b*******...

Education and higher tax rates for the rich no longer needed. Who cares what history and Justice tells us? Thanks for the greatest inequality and worst upward mobility in our history and in the modern world, Super Dupe....

Can you argue facts at all? I didn't think so. Stick with your phony scandals and misinformation, brainwashed functional moron dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich...

Wrong dead wrong

You are a foolish loser
Sure, troll, seems like all GOP voters are trolls now. They're brainwashed with b*******...

Education and higher tax rates for the rich no longer needed. Who cares what history and Justice tells us? Thanks for the greatest inequality and worst upward mobility in our history and in the modern world, Super Dupe....

Can you argue facts at all? I didn't think so. Stick with your phony scandals and misinformation, brainwashed functional moron dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich...
Can you argue facts at all?
Can you. Those 34,000 plus Islamic terror attacks are a fact. What the Koran and Hadith commands and obligates is a fact. The fact that you think Christians should die because of what the Bible says is not a fact. It is a weak argument and a way to defend a religion that kills because you are a brainwashed coward, which, by the way, is another fact.

Forum List

Back