Europe wary as Italy moves toward populist government

I really hope they can implement their policies.

"I really hope they can implement their policies."

They have started to, this from today Sunday, it has started, it is NOW happening, Italy has shut it's ports to these NGO rescue boats carrying invaders from Third World Shit Holes, the gloves are NOW off, nobody gives a crap about Malta they in their entire history they have achieved zero. Italy a nation of historic and majestic Culture must be protected and preserved, Malta like an appendix in a human body is worth sacrificing.

View attachment 197671
View attachment 197678

Italy shuts ports to rescue boat with 629 migrants on board

Go Italy!!!

Interesting situation now happening Malta has said they will not allow the NGO boat to dock in Malta and has told the NGO boat to go back to Libya.

So often, I've had pro immigration people act like such actions are literally impossible.

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198052
View attachment 198053

^^^^ Traitor Bitch Merkel is the problem, if she was put out of action then 90% of this Continents Governments could be on the SAME page, it's this Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch who is in the way, the solution is she MUST be ignored, we CANNOT have a MAJORITY now ALL on the SAME page and this fucking bitch interfere. Why should ONE person be in the way blocking what a MAJORITY now WANT? That is NOT democracy, WE have a MAJORITY concensus now, get the fucking Traitor Bitch out of the way. Do it.

View attachment 198057

^^^^ This Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch does NOT want the invaders sent back at the border because she WANTS them IN, she does NOT want to keep them OUT she WANTS them IN, time to begin Going Rogue on ALL levels and ignoring Traitor Bitch, we ALL need to go forward we ALL basically now AGREE on the fundamental points so this fucking Traitor Bitch needs to be ignored. Do it.

Here is the full article the link to:

Germany’s Seehofer invites Salvini for migration talks

upload_2018-6-13_15-59-15.png

I posted the above comments last night, for everyone to ignore the Commie Lesbo Traitor bitch and less than 24 hours later it is happening! Going Rogue:

upload_2018-6-13_16-6-5.png

upload_2018-6-13_16-6-38.png

Here in the full article the link to:

German, Italian, Austrian ministers seek 'axis' on migrant policy

upload_2018-6-13_16-13-54.png

upload_2018-6-13_16-14-19.png

^^^^ Read that Sebastian went to Berlin and hold a news conference with Horst Seehofer to announce they are going to form an Axis TOGETHER with Italy AGAINST the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch.

upload_2018-6-13_16-23-52.png

^^^^ And that they secretly already formed this Axis behind the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch back. MEGA!

Here is the full article link to:

German Interior Minister forms 'axis' with Austria, Italy against Merkel

upload_2018-6-13_16-38-51.png

upload_2018-6-13_16-39-26.png

^^^ CDU now siding with CSU AND Sebastian against the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch.

upload_2018-6-13_16-40-52.png

upload_2018-6-13_16-41-52.png

Merkel dealt humiliating blow by own party in refugee policy row

miketx Marion Morrison HereWeGoAgain eagle1462010 Odium

They have started to, this from today Sunday, it has started, it is NOW happening, Italy has shut it's ports to these NGO rescue boats carrying invaders from Third World Shit Holes, the gloves are NOW off, nobody gives a crap about Malta they in their entire history they have achieved zero. Italy a nation of historic and majestic Culture must be protected and preserved, Malta like an appendix in a human body is worth sacrificing.

View attachment 197671
View attachment 197678

Go Italy!!!

Interesting situation now happening Malta has said they will not allow the NGO boat to dock in Malta and has told the NGO boat to go back to Libya.

So often, I've had pro immigration people act like such actions are literally impossible.

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198052
View attachment 198053

^^^^ Traitor Bitch Merkel is the problem, if she was put out of action then 90% of this Continents Governments could be on the SAME page, it's this Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch who is in the way, the solution is she MUST be ignored, we CANNOT have a MAJORITY now ALL on the SAME page and this fucking bitch interfere. Why should ONE person be in the way blocking what a MAJORITY now WANT? That is NOT democracy, WE have a MAJORITY concensus now, get the fucking Traitor Bitch out of the way. Do it.

View attachment 198057

^^^^ This Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch does NOT want the invaders sent back at the border because she WANTS them IN, she does NOT want to keep them OUT she WANTS them IN, time to begin Going Rogue on ALL levels and ignoring Traitor Bitch, we ALL need to go forward we ALL basically now AGREE on the fundamental points so this fucking Traitor Bitch needs to be ignored. Do it.

View attachment 198239

I posted the above comments last night, for everyone to ignore the Commie Lesbo Traitor bitch and less than 24 hours later it is happening! Going Rogue:

View attachment 198243
View attachment 198244

View attachment 198246
View attachment 198247

^^^^ Read that Sebastian went to Berlin and hold a news conference with Horst Seehofer to announce they are going to form an Axis TOGETHER with Italy AGAINST the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch.

View attachment 198252

^^^^ And that they secretly already formed this Axis behind the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch back. MEGA!

View attachment 198257
View attachment 198258

^^^ CDU now siding with CSU AND Sebastian against the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch.

View attachment 198259
View attachment 198260

Wow! I hope this brings down Merkel! That would be awesome.

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198052
View attachment 198053

View attachment 198057

View attachment 198239

View attachment 198243
View attachment 198244

View attachment 198246
View attachment 198247

View attachment 198252

View attachment 198257
View attachment 198258

View attachment 198259
View attachment 198260

I add that this below has been the most excellent news headline about this exciting situation that has been announced by Sebastian with Horst Seehofer at his side, we are LOVING this headline:

upload_2018-6-13_17-9-58.png

^^^^^ This of course had the Leftist Traitor's having seizure on Twitter, although the below Tweet we like the response to:

upload_2018-6-13_17-10-46.png

View attachment 197671
View attachment 197678

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198052
View attachment 198053

View attachment 198057

View attachment 198239

View attachment 198243
View attachment 198244

View attachment 198246
View attachment 198247

View attachment 198252

View attachment 198257
View attachment 198258

View attachment 198259
View attachment 198260

Didn't we try that "Axis" in WW2?

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198052
View attachment 198053

View attachment 198057

View attachment 198239

View attachment 198243
View attachment 198244

View attachment 198246
View attachment 198247

View attachment 198252

View attachment 198257
View attachment 198258

View attachment 198259
View attachment 198260

It gets better Poland now going to hold a Referendum on the EU:

upload_2018-6-13_17-27-46.png

upload_2018-6-13_17-31-35.png

NEW EU CRISIS: Poland threatens bloc chaos with CRUCIAL referendum

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198052
View attachment 198053

View attachment 198057

View attachment 198239

View attachment 198243
View attachment 198244

View attachment 198246
View attachment 198247

View attachment 198252

View attachment 198257
View attachment 198258

View attachment 198259
View attachment 198260

The Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans should have listened to the warnings to cease coming to OUR beautiful Continent where the MAJORITY do NOT WANT them on OUR Continent. If they thought Our Team was joking about this they are going to soon realise we NEVER joke about things like this. They are going to be removed, we do NOT WANT them, NOBODY WANTS them.

I posted this the other day:

upload_2018-6-13_19-11-53.png

upload_2018-6-13_19-12-28.png

The link to my above post:

Europe wary as Italy moves toward populist government

The link to the article in my above post:

[Ticker] EU to put migrants in unappealing camps, Denmark says

Sebastian has also now mentioned these unappealing camps in an unattractive place on this Continent again this has been carefully and meticulously planned behind the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch back, this began in approx January, now the European Patriotic Movement has the MAJORITY on this Continent our Patriotic leaders like Lars Løkke Rasmussen and Sebastian etc are very comfortable giving public delicious hints at what is to come, the gloves are off:

upload_2018-6-13_19-15-33.png

upload_2018-6-13_19-15-53.png

^^^^ As Sebastian comments a small number of states in a very confidential way, the states are my nation, Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Netherland, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Lithuania and Latvia, I can also comment that the Non-EU nation is NOT Albania.

Austria confirms plan to send migrants to non-EU country - English - on B92.net

Last edited:
Italy is all for family and tradition and religion.....GOD BLESS ITALY!

Fertility rate in Italy is one of the lowest in Europe, 25 per cent of women dont have children. Under current fertility rate Italy will need more than 2 million immigrants to keep its current worker to retiree ratio.
They can have the USA's share. Our immigration rate is 3 to 4 times too high. We need to adopt a 'replacement only' immigration policy.

View attachment 197671
View attachment 197678

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

It IS HAPPENING! The inevitable has happened the SHTF :thewave:

upload_2018-6-13_19-53-55.png

upload_2018-6-13_19-54-12.png

upload_2018-6-13_19-54-29.png

upload_2018-6-13_19-54-49.png

upload_2018-6-13_19-55-6.png

EU migration row boils over as Italy and France trade insults

Looks like its all about to come to a head. Now I wonder will it be a war or will the EU go willingly into the night? I doubt it but I think come push and shove the people of Europa will destroy the EU in a war.

Looks like its all about to come to a head. Now I wonder will it be a war or will the EU go willingly into the night? I doubt it but I think come push and shove the people of Europa will destroy the EU in a war.

The Lesbo Commie Traitor Bitch and the French Faggot with the bizarro fetish for old wimmens, they soon will be told to STFU because this Continent has new Patriotic and Christian leadership now and it has 16 other Patriotic and Christian Governments supporting it, together as a unit. Deus Vult.

upload_2018-6-13_20-52-17.png

upload_2018-6-13_20-52-32.png

Austria's Sebastian Kurz wants to use EU border guards in Africa

This another:

upload_2018-6-13_20-47-7.png

upload_2018-6-13_20-47-23.png

upload_2018-6-13_20-47-39.png

EU border guards should patrol North Africa to stop refugees leaving for Europe, says Austrian Chancellor

We WORSHIP Sebastian and he is 31 years in age this only three years older than me.

9037984-3x2-940x627.jpg

861706356.0.jpg

Well, I have been saying that the tribulations are upon us for a while now. We can clearly see the brainwashing techniques that the globalists use to push along their agenda for world domination.

It is crystal clear for those of us who can see.

I fear this also includes this Pope as well. Breaks my heart since I am Catholic and have defended the ideology for a long time. If Jesus is Lord, then there has to be ONE CHURCH. Not divided and splintered into thousands of different doctrines. However, it is just a little suspicious that we have TWO POPES for the first time since 1407. Happens to be from a region of the world that is known for LIBERATION THEOLOGY. First one ever outside of Europe. If I didn't know any better, it sure seems like BLACKMAIL to me. Just before Benedict "retired" there was something major that was about to break about banking scams. Then, all of a sudden a Pope comes in that leans left. Clearly does. He accepted a crucifix that was a hammer and sickle from commie Evo Morales. He then invited commie Bernie Sanders to the Vatican and sat right next to Evo Morales. He met and yucked it up with the Castros without even mentioning the imprisoned dissidents. He has invited some weird cultist to the Vatican to discuss "global warming." On and on....

Clearly it is a world takeover and we can all see what happens when you go against the WAYS OF THE WORLD. Nothing new. Look at the cross.

THE WORLD has rejected TRUTH and THE WORLD always will. The WAYS OF THE WORLD is a road to hell. Literally.

Keep fighting the good fight Lucy.

Last edited:
I really hope they can implement their policies.

View attachment 197671
View attachment 197678

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198314
View attachment 198315
View attachment 198316
View attachment 198317
View attachment 198318

Great, but it's not xenophobia. That implies that the fears of what is happening is irrational.

NOT being afraid of the results of Third World Immigration is the irrational act.

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198052
View attachment 198053

View attachment 198057

View attachment 198239

View attachment 198243
View attachment 198244

View attachment 198246
View attachment 198247

View attachment 198252

View attachment 198257
View attachment 198258

View attachment 198259
View attachment 198260

upload_2018-6-14_15-11-47.png

upload_2018-6-14_15-12-12.png

upload_2018-6-14_15-13-36.png

upload_2018-6-14_15-14-23.png

Merkel coalition at risk as talks on refugee policy falter

View attachment 197671
View attachment 197678

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198314
View attachment 198315
View attachment 198316
View attachment 198317
View attachment 198318

Great, but it's not xenophobia. That implies that the fears of what is happening is irrational.

NOT being afraid of the results of Third World Immigration is the irrational act.

upload_2018-6-14_15-27-7.png

upload_2018-6-14_15-27-44.png

Austria and Germany unite to curb migrants

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198052
View attachment 198053

View attachment 198057

View attachment 198239

View attachment 198243
View attachment 198244

View attachment 198246
View attachment 198247

View attachment 198252

View attachment 198257
View attachment 198258

View attachment 198259
View attachment 198260

upload_2018-6-14_15-51-36.png

upload_2018-6-14_15-51-51.png

upload_2018-6-14_15-52-15.png

^^^^ Do the vote of confidence, we know the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch will lose it. Do it. Get the fucking bitch out. Do it.

upload_2018-6-14_15-53-43.png

^^^^ Do the vote of confidence, within the next week do it. Get the fucking Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch out. Do it.

End for Merkel? Power struggle with minister threatens to split coalition

In a country where the ruling coalition includes a party founded by members of the National Socialist German Workers' Party, this is relevant.
What's wrong with the National Socialist German Workers' Party?

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198052
View attachment 198053

View attachment 198057

View attachment 198239

View attachment 198243
View attachment 198244

View attachment 198246
View attachment 198247

View attachment 198252

View attachment 198257
View attachment 198258

View attachment 198259
View attachment 198260

View attachment 198503
View attachment 198504
View attachment 198505

^^^^ Do the vote of confidence, we know the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch will lose it. Do it. Get the fucking bitch out. Do it.

View attachment 198506

^^^^ Do the vote of confidence, within the next week do it. Get the fucking Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch out. Do it.

If Merkel's government fell, due to the immigration issue, it would hit US politics like a freight train.

An issue that our left has tried so hard to pretend is just a few racist losers, toppling MERKEL, whom they have built up as the Leader of the Free World,

would crush their little hearts.

View attachment 197671
View attachment 197678

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

This below to also add to our shutting down seven Mosques and in the process now of deporting 60 Imams.

So this is 5,040 Deported, we have now only 20,161 remaining in Secure Detention and on our approx calculations we will have all of them Deported by November.

upload_2018-6-15_1-13-50.png

upload_2018-6-15_1-14-21.png

upload_2018-6-15_1-15-8.png

upload_2018-6-15_1-15-24.png

Here is the article the link to:

Austria: Deportations up 36 Percent Under Populist Interior Minister

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198052
View attachment 198053

View attachment 198057

View attachment 198239

View attachment 198243
View attachment 198244

View attachment 198246
View attachment 198247

View attachment 198252

View attachment 198257
View attachment 198258

View attachment 198259
View attachment 198260

View attachment 198503
View attachment 198504
View attachment 198505

View attachment 198506

If Merkel's government fell, due to the immigration issue, it would hit US politics like a freight train.

An issue that our left has tried so hard to pretend is just a few racist losers, toppling MERKEL, whom they have built up as the Leader of the Free World,

would crush their little hearts.

upload_2018-6-15_2-6-42.png

upload_2018-6-15_2-7-7.png

upload_2018-6-15_2-7-28.png

upload_2018-6-15_2-7-44.png

upload_2018-6-15_2-7-57.png

Here is the full article link to it is Subscription, The Times of London is the only one I Subscribe to as I have a friend who is a journalist at The Times of London:

Merkel’s Last Stand

Forum List

Back