European officials : Islamist Iran to deliver ballistic missiles to Moscow empire , a move that could prompt a swift response from Ukraine’s allies

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Iran has watched the West “warn” and “condemn” the horde for the past 2 years over its attacks on Ukrainian civilians.... Jake Sullivan has promised to send a strongly worded letter to Tehran, as well as condemn the Tehran regime in the 'strongest possible language'. That'll make those mullahs quake in their sandals!

some questions :

what Biden´s administration will do ?
what Bibi (a good friend of putin´s oligarchs ) is gonna do ?

Iran has watched the West “warn” and “condemn” the horde for the past 2 years over its attacks on Ukrainian civilians.... Jake Sullivan has promised to send a strongly worded letter to Tehran, as well as condemn the Tehran regime in the 'strongest possible language'. That'll make those mullahs quake in their sandals!

some questions :

Iran has been given how many billions in financial relief? They have openly been giving drones etc to Russia.

What makes you believe there will be consequences for this latest action?

I think it's a false claim that's designed to allow America to deliver ballistic missiles to the Ukraine, as turnabout is fair play.

Wouldn't that be a good move for the Ukraine and everybody.

America is still refusing to arm the Ukraine with the long range weapons and refusing the Ukraine permission to use same.

Why is that? Does America fear an escalation to nuclear?

How about your thoughts on this? Here's your chance to get some participation in your threads!

Do you think I'm getting it right on the 'turnabout fair play' idea? Or are you going to keep pouting about the ulus?

I'm thinking that peace must come within weeks, or the Ukraine is going to be eliminated!

I think it's a false claim that's designed to allow America to deliver ballistic missiles to the Ukraine, as turnabout is fair play.

Wouldn't that be a good move for the Ukraine and everybody.

America is still refusing to arm the Ukraine with the long range weapons and refusing the Ukraine permission to use same.

Why is that? Does America fear an escalation to nuclear?

How about your thoughts on this? Here's your chance to get some participation in your threads!

Do you think I'm getting it right on the 'turnabout fair play' idea? Or are you going to keep pouting about the ulus?

I'm thinking that peace must come within weeks, or the Ukraine is going to be eliminated!
its time for Israel to attack Islamist Iran, before its not too late...
ps

some questions :

~~~~~~
"Jake Sullivan will send a strongly worded letter to Teheran" , The reporter failed to mention along with their monthly shipment od U.S. Dollars.
What is needed is a B-2 bomber, dropping several MOAB's on the Isfahan (Esfahan) Nuclear Technology Center (INTC).

What is needed is a B-2 bomber, dropping several MOAB's on the Isfahan (Esfahan) Nuclear Technology Center (INTC).
all what we need - ITS GET BACK "A Pair of OUR Balls" , WE are 50 times stronger than 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 them , we can not keep running from them all over the world forever

GVNPhvjXQAA1F4H.jpg

FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Forum List

Back