Europeans or whites, losing their own countries

When they say that white Britons will be in a minority by 2066, these ethnic minorities also include other white immigrants from EU countries such as Irish or Polish immigrants as there are around 2 million Eastern European migrants in the UK. The number of Asian immigrants is currently 3 million but Asian communities in the UK are in the process of being outnumbered by Eastern Europeans with the huge influx of migrants from Bulgaria and Romania. Asian immigration to the UK started in the 1950s and it took more than 50 years for British Asians to reach 3 million but the number of Eastern Europeans has already exceeded 2 million within a decade after the Poles were allowed to immigrate to Britain in 2004 without any restrictions.

The number of Romanians and Bulgarians working in the UK has risen by 15% year-on-year, Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures show. In the last three months of 2014 there were 172,000 people working in the UK who had been born in one of the two eastern European countries. The figure is 22,000 more than the same period in 2013. In January 2014, Bulgarians and Romanians gained the same rights to work in the UK as other EU citizens.

Romanian and Bulgarian migration: Rise in workers in UK - BBC News

article-1317089-0B71A823000005DC-312_468x305.jpg

It lays bare the effect of decades of immigration and claims that white Britons will be in a minority by 2066. In the study, minorities are classed as people who also describe themselves in censuses as Irish or another nationality, as well as by their skin colour. According to the data, around a fifth of people in the UK are non-white or non-British. But this is expected to rise to a quarter by 2025, a third by 2040 and reach up to 38 per cent by 2050. The increase from 2010 to 2050 in the UK – by 22 percentage points – is the highest of the main western countries analysed. Prof Coleman pointed to a study which suggests “the crossover for the whole country when the combined population of all ethnic minority groups together would exceed the population of white British will occur at around 2066.

Migrants change UK forever: White Britons 'will be in minority by 2066'

Last edited:
Your choice of insulting me instead of showing facts to prove what you are saying shows your desperation. You are a desperate White person lost in a changing world.
There is no need to showing facts to a scumbag that ignores facts.You just want white nations darker plain and simple. You care nothing for facts.
White people are scared of being a minority because they know what they've done to minorities.
Not even close. We aren't scared of anything. We know that the superior race is being wiped out in a purposeful attempt at genocide. ONLY white nations are being flooded with non whites....another fact I am sure you will ignore. Whites are the superior race then Asians....funny thing is the Jew knows this and even wants Japan to open its borders as well...the Jew wants a mongrel race stupid enough for him to control....PERIOD.
When you are a minority, you are going to be afraid to leave your house, and that day is coming.

What facts are you speaking of? Like a darker society is richer and more interesting than a White one?

Here we see another filthy racist of the guno type. ^^^^^^
Pray tell how I am a racist.
And who am I a racist towards. I am of mixed races and I would like to know which half I supposedly despise.
Your choice of insulting me instead of showing facts to prove what you are saying shows your desperation. You are a desperate White person lost in a changing world.
There is no need to showing facts to a scumbag that ignores facts.You just want white nations darker plain and simple. You care nothing for facts.
White people are scared of being a minority because they know what they've done to minorities.
Not even close. We aren't scared of anything. We know that the superior race is being wiped out in a purposeful attempt at genocide. ONLY white nations are being flooded with non whites....another fact I am sure you will ignore. Whites are the superior race then Asians....funny thing is the Jew knows this and even wants Japan to open its borders as well...the Jew wants a mongrel race stupid enough for him to control....PERIOD.
When you are a minority, you are going to be afraid to leave your house, and that day is coming.

What facts are you speaking of? Like a darker society is richer and more interesting than a White one?

And who am I a racist towards. I am of mixed races and I would like to know which half I supposedly despise.

Read your own posts and figure it out, guno.

I'm not sure how you managed to get so much drivel into one short post, but you might be getting an award at the end of the year for it. It's almost breaking the rules of physics.
Translation: I got nothing to refute your well organized and impregnable argument.
No we don't.
More crime,Less Irish yeah sure sounds awesome. Such a disgusting swine.
In America, blacks are a minority. Currently the second largest one, soon you'll be third when whites officially are the largest minority, and fourth once the massive Asian growth really kicks in.

Fact that ONLY white nations are being flooded with non whites in an attempt to destroy the white race. Are you saying the European countries have no rich histories? Damn you are ignorant.
Europe is getting overrun because it now lacks the balls to say "No" and lacks the muscle to enforce its will.

Nature is in the process of de-selecting them.

And it seems unlikely that the process is reversible.

Actually, there are many anti-immigration parties who are growing. In Norway we already have one. In the UK both the Conservatives and UKIP are anti-immigration. In Sweden they have the Sweden Democrats, the largest party in Sweden now. In Denmark they have a party, the third larges I belive. In Italy they have a large one. In France they have the National Front, belived to become the largest in Frane. Germany is a tragic exeption, because some leftists find it proper to remove their own populations because of the nazi genocide. Alternative for Germany is a party who can limmit their immigration, and the Christian Democratic Party are very pro immigration I belive.
Too little, too late, by the looks of it.

more white people will continue to wake up to the invasion and colonization of our lands and will eventually defend their culture, heritage and tradition from 3rd world invaders...

In a few short decade the white population of the world will be under 10% :eusa_whistle:

the U.N. population survey of mid-2007 that points to the 21st century disappearance of Western white population.

By 2050, a fourth of all the people of Eastern Europe will have vanished. Ukraine will lose one-third of its population. Russia, 150 million at the breakup of the Soviet Union, 142 million today, will be down to 108 million.

According to the Pew Research Center, the Hispanic population of the United States will triple to 127 million by 2050, as Mexico`s population grows to 130 million. An erasure of the U.S. border, or merger of the two countries, or the linguistic, cultural and social annexation of the American Southwest by Mexico appears fated. :eusa_whistle:

And so what?

Affluence breeds lower birth rates, it's natural.

Well there are too many people on the planet already.

The color of someone's skin doesn't really matter. There are too many humans of all races.
Based on what? The "population bomb" Leftist myth has already been exploded.

Wanting a culture where different races contribute and get along rather than a Whites only culture is racism? Better do some research on the term.

Wanting a culture where different races contribute and get along rather than a Whites only culture is racism? Better do some research on the term.

where is this magical "culture" where "different races contribute" and "get along"?

what grade are you in, anyway?

You've outed yourself, guno.

They cant win the war. Their genes are recessive and they have a build up of bad genetic traits due to inbreeding. They are going to lose one way or another.
And here are black superior genes:

I'll stop if you start jumping up and down. ;)

I dont care if you continue. I wont jump up and down and do the cave monkey dance with you.
A little inspiration:

The only thing that inspires me is stuff like this.....

Look again at something unscripted, you know, people being what they really are:

Reality, not a scripted skit for the camera like ass-lips is posting.

where is this magical "culture" where "different races contribute" and "get along"?

Dull witted people cant see such cultures or aspire to create them. Your genes will soon render you extinct.

Dull witted people cant see such cultures or aspire to create them. Your genes will soon render you extinct.
Not likely. God created the white man to rule over the mud people and they have ruled for 8000 years. Adam was the first man, but he wasn't the first humanoid. There were plenty of monkeys from your race and mine living out primitive, savage, and pointless lives. God's command for white people to have dominion over the whole earth and the beasts in it *ahem* has been faithfully carried out and will in perpetuity.

Not likely. God created the white man to rule over the mud people and they have ruled for 8000 years. Adam was the first man, but he wasn't the first humanoid. There were plenty of monkeys from your race and mine living out primitive, savage, and pointless lives. God's command for white people to have dominion over the whole earth and the beasts in it *ahem* has been faithfully carried out and will in perpetuity.
Too bad science says white people were a genetic mutation that is only 7K years old. Before that everyone was Black. There is a reason women from all races admire us. We are the prototype. The name Adam comes from the Hebrew word "adama" meaning "red earth" If you really think about it that is exactly the color of the earth in Africa.

"Light skin in Europeans stems from a gene mutation from a single person who lived 10,000 years ago.

This is according to a new U.S. study that claims the colour is due to an ancient ancestor who lived somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.

Scientists made the discovery after identifying a key gene that contributes to lighter skin colour in Europeans."

Read more: Light skin colour in Europeans stems from ONE 10,000-year-old ancestor
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Last edited:

Knew you could not reply to what I said. Just run along now.

It happens here in Ireland and in other European countries I have been in.

Knew you could not reply to what I said. Just run along now.

Stop being such a racist, guno.

Alarming rise in 'hate crimes' over race or religion - Independent.ie

Two racist attacks every day in Northern Ireland's race-hate crime surge - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Racism in Northern Ireland: 'They called our children monkeys'

Alarming rise in 'hate crimes' over race or religion - Independent.ie

Two racist attacks every day in Northern Ireland's race-hate crime surge - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Racism in Northern Ireland: 'They called our children monkeys'
Northern Ireland is the UK. Quit being such an idiot,

Forum List

Back