Europeans or whites, losing their own countries

In all likelihood, the Next Big Wave of immigration to the United States will be White Europeans, escaping Old Europe, and coming to New Europe (the North American continent).

At some point in the future we'll rename the continent Nova Europa.

Keep on thinking that, worldwide white population going down to below 10% within the next 40 years

In 1950, whites were 28 percent of world population and Africans 9 percent, a ratio of three-to-one. In 2060, the ratio will remain the same. But the colors will be reversed. People of African ancestry will be 25 percent of the world`s population. People of European descent will have fallen to 9.8 percent.

More arresting is that the white population is shrinking not only in relative but in absolute terms. Two hundred million white people, one in every six on earth—a number equal to the entire population of France, Britain, Holland and Germany—will vanish by 2060.

The Caucasian race is going the way of the Mohicans.

United Nations Population Division | Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Yep, it's happening internationally. Might as well embrace it and make the best of it.

- Person writing this is from Norway, I am not a native speaker of English. I apologize for any typos or other mistakes.

Most countries with a European majority are set to lose their own countries in the 21th century. This is caused by a massive influx of non-Whites or non-Europeans into these countries, combined with low fertility rates. I don't care much about former colonies...

Many of us whites don't care about old Europe

- Person writing this is from Norway, I am not a native speaker of English. I apologize for any typos or other mistakes.

Most countries with a European majority are set to lose their own countries in the 21th century. This is caused by a massive influx of non-Whites or non-Europeans into these countries, combined with low fertility rates. I don't care much about former colonies...

Oh, I dunno...

I think that most of us would have liked to see the Mothership stay on its feet, but...

They've bled themselves into near-extinction in the past century, and have lost the backbone necessary to preserve themselves and their heritage...

When the blood thins-out like that - that drastically - there's not much left to do...

Give it another 30-50 years, and most of the remaining good ones, with any backbone left to them, will be here.

Oh, I dunno...

I think that most of us would have liked to see the Mothership stay on its feet, but...

They've bled themselves into near-extinction in the past century, and have lost the backbone necessary to preserve themselves and their heritage...

When the blood thins-out like that - that drastically - there's not much left to do...

Give it another 30-50 years, and most of the remaining good ones, with any backbone left to them, will be here.
here in the melting pot?

:eek:

Oh, I dunno...

here in the melting pot?

Yep.

Beats hanging-around an Islamist shit-hole like Europistan is going to become.

Oh, I dunno...

here in the melting pot?

Yep.

But how will they rule without Europeans?

Oh, I dunno...

here in the melting pot?

Yep.

But how will they rule without Europeans?
Clarify, please.

Read your own posts and figure it out, guno.
Wanting a culture where different races contribute and get along rather than a Whites only culture is racism? Better do some research on the term.

where is this magical "culture" where "different races contribute" and "get along"?

what grade are you in, anyway?
Dull witted people cant see such cultures or aspire to create them. Your genes will soon render you extinct.
Not likely. God created the white man to rule over the mud people and they have ruled for 8000 years. Adam was the first man, but he wasn't the first humanoid. There were plenty of monkeys from your race and mine living out primitive, savage, and pointless lives. God's command for white people to have dominion over the whole earth and the beasts in it *ahem* has been faithfully carried out and will in perpetuity.
Too bad science says white people were a genetic mutation that is only 7K years old. Before that everyone was Black. There is a reason women from all races admire us. We are the prototype. The name Adam comes from the Hebrew word "adama" meaning "red earth" If you really think about it that is exactly the color of the earth in Africa.

"Light skin in Europeans stems from a gene mutation from a single person who lived 10,000 years ago.

This is according to a new U.S. study that claims the colour is due to an ancient ancestor who lived somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.

Scientists made the discovery after identifying a key gene that contributes to lighter skin colour in Europeans."

Read more: Light skin colour in Europeans stems from ONE 10,000-year-old ancestor
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Saying "We are the prototype" you mean white people as "upgraded, improved version" :) It smells lke some sort of racism...

In all likelihood, the Next Big Wave of immigration to the United States will be White Europeans, escaping Old Europe, and coming to New Europe (the North American continent).

At some point in the future we'll rename the continent Nova Europa.

Probably not as most people in the U.S. will be ameroindians from Latin America.

Forum List

Back