Europeans or whites, losing their own countries

Actually, there are many anti-immigration parties who are growing. In Norway we already have one. In the UK both the Conservatives and UKIP are anti-immigration. In Sweden they have the Sweden Democrats, the largest party in Sweden now. In Denmark they have a party, the third larges I belive. In Italy they have a large one. In France they have the National Front, belived to become the largest in Frane. Germany is a tragic exeption, because some leftists find it proper to remove their own populations because of the nazi genocide. Alternative for Germany is a party who can limmit their immigration, and the Christian Democratic Party are very pro immigration I belive.
Too little, too late, by the looks of it.

more white people will continue to wake up to the invasion and colonization of our lands and will eventually defend their culture, heritage and tradition from 3rd world invaders...
People like you will eventually have to accept that the world is changing.
No we don't.
Europe is getting overrun because it now lacks the balls to say "No" and lacks the muscle to enforce its will.
This is absolutely fascinating to watch, and it illustrates the raw power of ideology.

Look at the outright glee of many on the Left as this happens, all the taunting and poking. You can sense how happy they are to see this going on. Yet, amazingly, they do this on behalf of fundamentalist religionists who treat their women and gays like dogs.

A fascinating psychological/sociological/anthropological study.
I have lived in Ireland for 20 years. It has become a more interesting place to live as it has become multicultural.
More crime,Less Irish yeah sure sounds awesome. Such a disgusting swine.
Your choice of insulting me instead of showing facts to prove what you are saying shows your desperation. You are a desperate White person lost in a changing world.
There is no need to showing facts to a scumbag that ignores facts.You just want white nations darker plain and simple. You care nothing for facts.
...They will all be inbred and die out in a decade. All 15 of them.
Please continue to delude yourself that this is so.

The more time you spend in La-La Land, the easier it is, for Hispanics to take-over your role as Dominant Minority.
Blacks haven't been the dominant minority for some time. It's not just a matter of numbers. but ability and organization. Hell, look at Asian, both West and East.
Weve never been the minority. Thats just a label white boys used to make themselves feel better about being outnumber.

In America, blacks are a minority. Currently the second largest one, soon you'll be third when whites officially are the largest minority, and fourth once the massive Asian growth really kicks in.

White people are scared of being a minority because they know what they've done to minorities.
Not even close. We aren't scared of anything. We know that the superior race is being wiped out in a purposeful attempt at genocide. ONLY white nations are being flooded with non whites....another fact I am sure you will ignore. Whites are the superior race then Asians....funny thing is the Jew knows this and even wants Japan to open its borders as well...the Jew wants a mongrel race stupid enough for him to control....PERIOD.

Not even close. We aren't scared of anything. We know that the superior race is being wiped out in a purposeful attempt at genocide. ONLY white nations are being flooded with non whites....another fact I am sure you will ignore. Whites are the superior race then Asians....funny thing is the Jew knows this and even wants Japan to open its borders as well...the Jew wants a mongrel race stupid enough for him to control....PERIOD.

I'm not sure how you managed to get so much drivel into one short post, but you might be getting an award at the end of the year for it. It's almost breaking the rules of physics.

I'm not sure how you managed to get so much drivel into one short post, but you might be getting an award at the end of the year for it. It's almost breaking the rules of physics.
What I figured. You have no answers. Facts scramble what little brain activity you have left.

What I figured. You have no answers. Facts scramble what little brain activity you have left.

I have answers. But if you come on here and start spouting complete nonsense, I'm not going to waste my time.

Facts? I don't seem to be able to find facts in what you wrote. I find opinion, and pretty baseless opinion at that.

You wouldnt know a fact if it kicked you in the nuts.

I have answers. But if you come on here and start spouting complete nonsense, I'm not going to waste my time.

Facts? I don't seem to be able to find facts in what you wrote. I find opinion, and pretty baseless opinion at that.
No you don't. If you did you would share them.

more white people will continue to wake up to the invasion and colonization of our lands and will eventually defend their culture, heritage and tradition from 3rd world invaders...
No we don't.
Europe is getting overrun because it now lacks the balls to say "No" and lacks the muscle to enforce its will.
This is absolutely fascinating to watch, and it illustrates the raw power of ideology.

Look at the outright glee of many on the Left as this happens, all the taunting and poking. You can sense how happy they are to see this going on. Yet, amazingly, they do this on behalf of fundamentalist religionists who treat their women and gays like dogs.

I have lived in Ireland for 20 years. It has become a more interesting place to live as it has become multicultural.
Your choice of insulting me instead of showing facts to prove what you are saying shows your desperation. You are a desperate White person lost in a changing world.
There is no need to showing facts to a scumbag that ignores facts.You just want white nations darker plain and simple. You care nothing for facts.

The more time you spend in La-La Land, the easier it is, for Hispanics to take-over your role as Dominant Minority.
Blacks haven't been the dominant minority for some time. It's not just a matter of numbers. but ability and organization. Hell, look at Asian, both West and East.
Weve never been the minority. Thats just a label white boys used to make themselves feel better about being outnumber.

In America, blacks are a minority. Currently the second largest one, soon you'll be third when whites officially are the largest minority, and fourth once the massive Asian growth really kicks in.

White people are scared of being a minority because they know what they've done to minorities.
When you are a minority, you are going to be afraid to leave your house, and that day is coming.

What facts are you speaking of? Like a darker society is richer and more interesting than a White one?

No we don't.

Wait. Did you just say "the superior race" is being wiped out? How could that happen if you are "superior"? :laugh:
Recessive is almost the opposite of superior.

Translation: I got nothing to refute your well organized and impregnable argument.

No we don't.

Wait. Did you just say "the superior race" is being wiped out? How could that happen if you are "superior"? :laugh:
It won't happen precisely because whites are superior as a race. They will not only win this war, they will have you serving their food and mowing their lawn. They only seem weak right now because mud people haven't pissed them off yet.

No we don't.

When you are a minority, you are going to be afraid to leave your house, and that day is coming.

What facts are you speaking of? Like a darker society is richer and more interesting than a White one?
So you admit that minorities today plan to rule with intolerance and racial violence. You forget that white people are not alone. I'm a minority but I will protect my white friends and family like the trained killer I am.

See you on the battlefield, Adolf.

No we don't.

It won't happen precisely because whites are superior as a race. They will not only win this war, they will have you serving their food and mowing their lawn. They only seem weak right now because mud people haven't pissed them off yet.
They cant win the war. Their genes are recessive and they have a build up of bad genetic traits due to inbreeding. They are going to lose one way or another.

No we don't.

They cant win the war. Their genes are recessive and they have a build up of bad genetic traits due to inbreeding. They are going to lose one way or another.
And here are black superior genes:

I'll stop if you start jumping up and down. ;)

No we don't.

Fact that ONLY white nations are being flooded with non whites in an attempt to destroy the white race. Are you saying the European countries have no rich histories? Damn you are ignorant.

What "facts "were anywhere to be found in that ridiculous, paranoid, cowardly racist drivel?

No we don't.

Fact that ONLY white nations are being flooded with non whites in an attempt to destroy the white race. Are you saying the European countries have no rich histories? Damn you are ignorant.
I have already mentioned European countries. Try to keep up.

No we don't.

It must be a sad and frustrating existence to live everyday in cravenly irrational fear of the world around you. Must be hard to look in a mirror.

"Superior race " :rolleyes: Anachronistically ridiculous nonsense.

Forum List

Back