Europeans or whites, losing their own countries

...Weve never been the minority. Thats just a label white boys used to make themselves feel better about being outnumber.

Distribution_of_US_Pop_by_RE_2010.jpg
They already have found out its not that cut and dried. See what you white boys dont get is that a significant amount of you have African DNA from the days of slavery. What you are looking at there is what people "say" they are. You would probably faint if you knew how many whites were actually not pure white/european. As your women seek out Black men and other people of color your recessive genes will be gone and all you will have left is that chart. :laugh:

of course the exact same thing can be said of Black people dullard black racist. And of course given the history of slavery you are just as likely to have some white DNA in you. And then there's the fact that your Black women are seeking a blue-eyed devil to mate with more and more........................lol

...They will all be inbred and die out in a decade. All 15 of them.
Please continue to delude yourself that this is so.

The more time you spend in La-La Land, the easier it is, for Hispanics to take-over your role as Dominant Minority.
Blacks haven't been the dominant minority for some time. It's not just a matter of numbers. but ability and organization. Hell, look at Asian, both West and East.
Weve never been the minority. Thats just a label white boys used to make themselves feel better about being outnumber.

of course that isnt true; there are 224 million white people in the country; more than black and hiospanic combined. but if it makes a black boy feel better.......................
I'm talking about the world dummy. You are like the other idiot. Hispanic is not a race. Now here comes the hard part for you to reconcile. Asians dont like your pasty asses either.

yes loon; have you seen what they say about you lately?
heck loser have you seen what Mexicans say about Black people?

lol try again!;)

YAWN

dont have to count Hispanics loon; there are tens of millions more non-hispanic white people in the USA than Black people

...They will all be inbred and die out in a decade. All 15 of them.

The more time you spend in La-La Land, the easier it is, for Hispanics to take-over your role as Dominant Minority.
Blacks haven't been the dominant minority for some time. It's not just a matter of numbers. but ability and organization. Hell, look at Asian, both West and East.
Weve never been the minority. Thats just a label white boys used to make themselves feel better about being outnumber.

of course that isnt true; there are 224 million white people in the country; more than black and hiospanic combined. but if it makes a black boy feel better.......................
I'm talking about the world dummy. You are like the other idiot. Hispanic is not a race. Now here comes the hard part for you to reconcile. Asians dont like your pasty asses either.
I feel like I stepped through the looking glass. It's usually us conservatives arguing that hispanics are not a race.

...Weve never been the minority. Thats just a label white boys used to make themselves feel better about being outnumber.

They already have found out its not that cut and dried. See what you white boys dont get is that a significant amount of you have African DNA from the days of slavery. What you are looking at there is what people "say" they are. You would probably faint if you knew how many whites were actually not pure white/european. As your women seek out Black men and other people of color your recessive genes will be gone and all you will have left is that chart. :laugh:

of course the exact same thing can be said of Black people dullard black racist. And of course given the history of slavery you are just as likely to have some white DNA in you. And then there's the fact that your Black women are seeking a blue-eyed devil to mate with more and more........................lol
I do have white DNA. Luckily science has determined that its recessive. I dont have a problem with Black women seeking white boys. That further kills off your feral race because you are all recessive. :laugh:

yes loon; have you seen what they say about you lately?
heck loser have you seen what Mexicans say about Black people?

lol try again!;)
Who is they? I know my Mexican sister in law loves Black people. I know my many Mexican ex's love Black people.

I do have white DNA. Luckily science has determined that its recessive. I dont have a problem with Black women seeking white boys. That further kills off your feral race because you are all recessive. :laugh:

YAWN; if you could back that up you would have dummy

you got nothing

seriously you're the KKK in blackface boy

"Most latina women prefer black men more than white men. Most latina women date and marry black men more than white men. Also there are more latina women - black men couples and white women-black men couples than latina women-white men couples and white men-black women couples. This is coming from a latina woman so white men get over it. Stop being jealous of black men.

There are alot of websites and facebook pages about black men and latina women couples. Go ahead and look them up. If your interested in and want to look up white women and black men couples go to this website."

"Most latina women prefer black men more than white men. Most latina women date and marry black men more than white men. Also there are more latina women - black men couples and white women-black men couples than latina women-white men couples and white men-black women couples. This is coming from a latina woman so white men get over it. Stop being jealous of black men.

There are alot of websites and facebook pages about black men and latina women couples. Go ahead and look them up. If your interested in and want to look up white women and black men couples go to this website."

you're ranting on about dating preferences'
you're a joke dude

it's ok dude though......................go for a latina if you wish.
i like my Black Caribbean wife just fine......................

If youre white your children are Black. How does that make you feel?

i'm ok wit that; you have always been the only racist on this message board dude

Forum List

Back