🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Europeans or whites, losing their own countries

It's not just colonization; don't forget that after WW2 european whites redrew the world map how they saw fit in many "brown" countries and installed oppressive dictators into many of them too. And they've continued to meddle in their economies and politics to this day. So it's coming back to bite them in the ass? Oh well, let's think of it as a "teaching moment."

No, after WWII the colonies were freed, mostly peacefully. In other countries they just withdrew because of revolutions, and would in spite or because they couldn't, make proper goverments. You just use Europe as a scapegoate. No dictator were installed and only America are medeling in the countries. For different reason.
America is not innocent in that. Neither is Europe. All the muslims pouring into europe are refugees fleeing wars incited by people who lived under western backed dictatorships for years. And who lived under decades of western military intrusions and sanctions.
Europe is getting overrun because it now lacks the balls to say "No" and lacks the muscle to enforce its will.

Nature is in the process of de-selecting them.

And it seems unlikely that the process is reversible.

Actually, there are many anti-immigration parties who are growing. In Norway we already have one. In the UK both the Conservatives and UKIP are anti-immigration. In Sweden they have the Sweden Democrats, the largest party in Sweden now. In Denmark they have a party, the third larges I belive. In Italy they have a large one. In France they have the National Front, belived to become the largest in Frane. Germany is a tragic exeption, because some leftists find it proper to remove their own populations because of the nazi genocide. Alternative for Germany is a party who can limmit their immigration, and the Christian Democratic Party are very pro immigration I belive.
Too little, too late, by the looks of it.

Europe has a history of overreacting to one problem, only to make the next problem that much worse. The Nazi racial policies were despicable, but the open immigration policies which were adopted to atone for them will have more lasting detrimental effects. The gates to Rome have been reopened, and this time the invaders are coming from the south.

In all likelihood, the Next Big Wave of immigration to the United States will be White Europeans, escaping Old Europe, and coming to New Europe (the North American continent).

At some point in the future we'll rename the continent Nova Europa.

Keep on thinking that, worldwide white population going down to below 10% within the next 40 years

In 1950, whites were 28 percent of world population and Africans 9 percent, a ratio of three-to-one. In 2060, the ratio will remain the same. But the colors will be reversed. People of African ancestry will be 25 percent of the world`s population. People of European descent will have fallen to 9.8 percent.

More arresting is that the white population is shrinking not only in relative but in absolute terms. Two hundred million white people, one in every six on earth—a number equal to the entire population of France, Britain, Holland and Germany—will vanish by 2060.

The Caucasian race is going the way of the Mohicans.

United Nations Population Division | Department of Economic and Social Affairs

Last edited:
Europe has a history of overreacting to one problem, only to make the next problem that much worse. The Nazi racial policies were despicable, but the open immigration policies which were adopted to atone for them will have more lasting detrimental effects. The gates to Rome have been reopened, and this time the invaders are coming from the south.

Don't say Europe. It's the damn idiots who are able to take power. Why the hell should Europe attone for nazi actions. That is kind of like murdering youself because a criminal wanted to kill you. Totally irrational nonsens.

In all likelihood, the Next Big Wave of immigration to the United States will be White Europeans, escaping Old Europe, and coming to New Europe (the North American continent).

Keep on thinking that, worldwide white population going down to below 10% within the next 50 years

In 1950, whites were 28 percent of world population and Africans 9 percent, a ratio of three-to-one. In 2060, the ratio will remain the same. But the colors will be reversed. People of African ancestry will be 25 percent of the world`s population. People of European descent will have fallen to 9.8 percent.

More arresting is that the white population is shrinking not only in relative but in absolute terms. Two hundred million white people, one in every six on earth—a number equal to the entire population of France, Britain, Holland and Germany—will vanish by 2060.

Well, I think we will have some starvations in that timeframe.

Keep on thinking that, worldwide white population going down to below 10% within the next 50 years

The last days of a white world :eusa_whistle:
Non-whites will be majority in US and Europe by 2050

If you are able to stop the rising anti-immigration movement and people who wish to protect their inhertiance. I don't care what percentage of the world are white or black, but I do care who owns the property our fathers made.

It's not just colonization; don't forget that after WW2 european whites redrew the world map how they saw fit in many "brown" countries and installed oppressive dictators into many of them too. And they've continued to meddle in their economies and politics to this day. So it's coming back to bite them in the ass? Oh well, let's think of it as a "teaching moment."

If you are able to stop the rising anti-immigration movement and people who wish to protect their inhertiance. I don't care what percentage of the world are white or black, but I do care who owns the property our fathers made.
He's a local troll. Ignore him.

Oleoh, there are white people like Guno who are so consumed with white guilt that they're thrilled to see what's happening.

We call it "self-loathing".

Oleoh, there are white people like Guno who are so consumed with white guilt that they're thrilled to see what's happening.

Guno's white?! He's so stupid and racist I wouldn't have thought that possible.

Now, does everyone see what this PERSON said? I am not for, or against it, but what I am for is insuring the American culture survives. How/why? Because immigrants built this nation into greatness, but did it by assimilating them into Americanism. If you allow the culture to change, you allow the FAILURE of where the immigrants came from, to over ride what made/makes America great.

Who thinks that if Mexicans could NOT control their government, they could control ours? How about the Germans? Brazilians anyone? How about the Russians?

The truth is........you first have to become Americans to keep America going, or else you revert back from whence you came. America is for AMERICANS! They are not for Hispanics because they have Hispanic heritage, nor for Poles because someone has Polish ancestry. If America is able to cut off one part of any of its ethnic population, then we either have done a terrible job of assimilation, or a political party has tried to separate us as Americans.

I have a feeling, BOTH of the examples in the last paragraph have come to pass, and if we don't do something quickly, our children/grandchildren will curse our names, as we were to lazy/unmotivated to fix it before they were old enough to assume control of the greatest country that ever was in history, that turned into a shell of itself, because we sat and did NOTHING!

Guno's white?! He's so stupid and racist I wouldn't have thought that possible.

You are, aren't you?

The nature of culture is to change, particularly American culture. Nonetheless, immigrants today are assimilating just as those before them did.

Again, that kind of shit is only relevant to blatant racist bigots like you.

And going from bad to worse is an excuse for morons.

Forum List

Back