Euros 21 and Copa 21

I wonder if Germany will score for Portugal in the second half.

Germany scores for..…Germany!

Last edited:
The more games I watch the more its becoming apparent that this isnt a vintage year. Too many teams in transition.

I am so out of the loop since international football went almost 100% pay per view in Germany. i think the only Italian i know is immobile, and i think he is not even playing.

I am so out of the loop since international football went almost 100% pay per view in Germany. i think the only Italian i know is immobile, and i think he is not even playing.
That was hard work. Still, its all worked out very nicely for us. Russia, Finland or Denmark in Amsterdam next Saturday. I think you can discount Finland and I would be happy against either of the other two.

1624216895162.png

That was hard work. Still, its all worked out very nicely for us. Russia, Finland or Denmark in Amsterdam next Saturday. I think you can discount Finland and I would be happy against either of the other two.

View attachment 503696
Well done Wales, even with a red card and 10 players, through to the last 16, so they'll be very pleased.
I think they have a chance against any of those teams.
The first of the home nations football bloc.. it would be great to have all of them in, this campaign.
Is it a hot or cold war?.. haha, a hot war I think, we have boots on the ground, etc.

The more games I watch the more its becoming apparent that this isnt a vintage year. Too many teams in transition.
Ahh.. well there's been some amazing goals, so I can't see that it's not a great year again.
The english team is a very young team, apparently, but, well when you get to the finals you should have everything ready to rumble, so that shouldn't be an excuse for england.
There may be a case for wondering why Portugal are using Pepe at the age of 38 as defender.. during the matches I think I've seen him playing in both the midfield and defence, as well as going up front for set pieces to try to score.. I think if Jose Mourinho were to wave his magic wand and put me in charge of portugal I would tell Pepe off for this.. I would quite strongly tell him to stop playing in all 3 positions forward/midfield/defence, and just play in defence, as there have been some bad mistakes in the last game, with OGs, etc. I'm not really keen on this "job-swapping" tactic.
Haha, I expect he'd disagree with me!

Ahh.. well there's been some amazing goals, so I can't see that it's not a great year again.
The english team is a very young team, apparently, but, well when you get to the finals you should have everything ready to rumble, so that shouldn't be an excuse for england.
There may be a case for wondering why Portugal are using Pepe at the age of 38 as defender.. during the matches I think I've seen him playing in both the midfield and defence, as well as going up front for set pieces to try to score.. I think if Jose Mourinho were to wave his magic wand and put me in charge of portugal I would tell Pepe off for this.. I would quite strongly tell him to stop playing in all 3 positions forward/midfield/defence, and just play in defence, as there have been some bad mistakes in the last game, with OGs, etc. I'm not really keen on this "job-swapping" tactic.
Very often in this competition a lesser team sneaks in. Denmark and Greece being prime examples. I can see it happening again. Italy are probably the pick of the bunch but I dont think they are a great team.

Hungarian neo nazis at work. I suppose if you keep voting for the likes of Orban thn you are probably not right in the head. I doubt that all Hungarians are like this. Decent folk will hang their heads in shame.

Orban was welcomed to Downing St a few weeks ago.

Denmark beats Russia, and they seem to have a lot of emotion and emotion is so very important, it is what propels teams to championships. Interestingly, they said in 1992 Denmark won the championship, only making the tournament after the forced withdrawal of Yugoslavia.

Erikson is going to be their motivation to keep winning.

Very often in this competition a lesser team sneaks in. Denmark and Greece being prime examples. I can see it happening again. Italy are probably the pick of the bunch but I dont think they are a great team.
I checked out the Denmark v russia game, I don't know much at all about the denmark team, it looked a very impressive a 4-1 victory, although in their group they only won 1 match, they are 2nd with 3 pts in their group, they go through to the last 16, so well done them. Wait to see if they can go further than that.
Their win ensures england go through to the last 16, even before they play czech rep., so fun.
Some of the goals in the denmark game were amazing, especially an absolute belter, the last goal I think, from 25 yards away from goal.
Oh and denmark face Wales in the last 16, so that will be a very interesting match next weekend, I look forward to watching!

I checked out the Denmark v russia game, I don't know much at all about the denmark team, it looked a very impressive a 4-1 victory, although in their group they only won 1 match, they are 2nd with 3 pts in their group, they go through to the last 16, so well done them. Wait to see if they can go further than that.
Their win ensures england go through to the last 16, even before they play czech rep., so fun.
Some of the goals in the denmark game were amazing, especially an absolute belter, the last goal I think, from 25 yards away from goal.
Oh and denmark face Wales in the last 16, so that will be a very interesting match next weekend, I look forward to watching!
The dutch are allowing danish fans to travel to the game but will not allow the welsh. Its a shambles of a tournament. I think we will have too much for them anyway.

The dutch are allowing danish fans to travel to the game but will not allow the welsh. Its a shambles of a tournament. I think we will have too much for them anyway.
"the UK and Denmark are not on the Netherlands' safe country list." Nope, they won't be able to.

Forum List

Back