EUROVISION : WHO I´D VOTE FOR ? Ukraine , Croatia , Finland or Germany ?

Are you a trans , Tittywinkle ?
You write like one .
Nasty piece of work .
haha there were a few trans at eurovision...
germany-2023-lord-of-the-lost-8.jpg

who is your favorite ?
Who cares? anyone with a bit of brain (not you?) knows that this competition is rigged since decades - and that the winner is already being decided upon before the competition even starts. Last time it was a band from Ukraine "because they were sooo good"
This time it will be some LGBTq band - since those folks, according to lefty&libs controlling the MSN and "Arts", represent the majority of human mankind.

I don't mind the UK coming nearly last, as long as we beat germany... which we did again, so fine.

I quite like the ukraine entry.. not for political reasons, cos of the war,etc, but it was def one of the better tunes of the night.. decent singer, decent tune, so well done them... even if they didn't get top 3, Tvorchi can still sell singles/albums/gigs with the publicity they get.. hopefully for them anyway. Otherwise they'll be dropped from the label, haha...
listening-music-emoji-cartoon-isolated-260nw-1852313212.jpg

Anybody who chooses to watch even a minure of events like this gets a warning letter from my team .
Three strikes and we come to talk to you about lfe insurance .

If you do not believe MI6 monitors closely and shapes events whenever necessary, you are Gullible .
I am just surprised they have not bent the rules to invite scruffy US to participate .
Good enough already for Israel and Australia . Both in Europe apparently

I don't mind the UK coming nearly last, as long as we beat germany... which we did again, so fine.

I quite like the ukraine entry.. not for political reasons, cos of the war,etc, but it was def one of the better tunes of the night.. decent singer, decent tune, so well done them... even if they didn't get top 3, Tvorchi can still sell singles/albums/gigs with the publicity they get.. hopefully for them anyway. Otherwise they'll be dropped from the label, haha...
listening-music-emoji-cartoon-isolated-260nw-1852313212.jpg
You have clearly and inexplicably listened to this contrived and manipulated rubbish .

Hoewever , your posting record suggests you only come out once a year for Eurotrash . But, nevertheless , do not take the name of my late mother's home country in vain .
Things have not gone well since the Fatherland stopped making those lovely SS inspired marching songs .But I am sure that my half brothers and sisters will be plotting revenge against the non Aryans . Guten Morgen .

It was a low key affair in the end. Typical of Putin to bomb the home town of the Ukranian entry just before he went on.
Can that little shit get any more pathetic ?

It was a low key affair in the end. Typical of Putin to bomb the home town of the Ukranian entry just before he went on.
With you being a homeless squatter at Wrexham football club , you missed the fact that over in the Premier League the US Nazis and their proxy clowns have been ar war with Russia for 30 years over Khazaria .
You do not get extra marks for" nice" killing as opposed to "not so nice" killing, particularly when you , as the Russian Federation, are the victims of aggression .
You really are such a beginner .
BTW Did you tell us whether there is one species you identify with more than others ?

Tommy , you finally sent a good looking women singer , nice job UK

ps

Moscow is not Europe

who is your favorite ?

Only completely idiots watch the Show for Idiots.

Until your thread I didn't know about the Parade of imbeciles aka Eurovision

Here is the true music and singers, all insane satanist LGBTA trash of Eurovision shall be flashed down the toilet

Only completely idiots watch the Show for Idiots.
Until your thread I didn't know about the Parade of imbeciles aka Eurovision

Here is the true music and singers, all insane satanist LGBTA trash of Eurovision shall be flashed down the toilet

what do you think about this ivan ?

You have clearly and inexplicably listened to this contrived and manipulated rubbish .

Hoewever , your posting record suggests you only come out once a year for Eurotrash . But, nevertheless , do not take the name of my late mother's home country in vain .
Things have not gone well since the Fatherland stopped making those lovely SS inspired marching songs .But I am sure that my half brothers and sisters will be plotting revenge against the non Aryans . Guten Morgen .
Bad luck for coming last!! same again next year!

Ireland​

Bambie Thug – Doomsday Blue​

It’s already been a big year for Cork, with Cillian Murphy winning the Oscar for Best Actor. Can Bambie Thug, from the market town of Macroom, equal that success with their “Ouija pop” epic Doomsday Blue? Shrieking hellishly and cavorting with demonic forces is a bit of a departure for Eurovision – but not for Ireland, which has sent Jedward on two separate occasions.

Forum List

Back