EV maker slashes prices as it tries to avoid bankruptcy

Also, the environmental payback of a carbon footprint of an EV charged with renewables is about 7 months. Compared to a 15-20 year pollution problem of an ICE vehicle.

Convienent to ignore the hidden “environmental costs”. Strip mining, battery creation, Manufacture, shipping, electric generation, hazardous waste disposal. On and on it goes. Nothing is free. Most of it not yet known.

There isn't one in the US. Ford just offered buyouts to employees at it's truck EV plants

- General Motors' (GM.N), opens new tab Cadillac is ramping up production of its Lyriq compact, electric sport utility vehicle now that more batteries are available and demand for luxury EVs remain strong despite a slowdown for other types of EVs, a senior executive said on Thursday.

convient to ignore the hidden “environmental costs”. Strip mining, battery creation, Manufacture, shipping, electric generation, hazardous waste disposal. On and on it goes. Nothing is free. Most of it not yet known.
It’s all part of it fuckup.

Just Google

1711820117763.png

Ever notice how many vehicles are lining up for a charge at those elaborate charging stations? An unofficial survey indicates zero.

There's a Tesla charging station near us at a gas station/convenience store, just off an interstate. I've yet to see a vehicle being charged there and asked a clerk once how often it's used. He laughed. Told me all I needed to know

There's a Tesla charging station near us at a gas station/convenience store, just off an interstate. I've yet to see a vehicle being charged there and asked a clerk once how often it's used. He laughed. Told me all I needed to know
Not many EVs in your holler in West Virginia eh, bitch.

Convienent to ignore the hidden “environmental costs”. Strip mining, battery creation, Manufacture, shipping, electric generation, hazardous waste disposal. On and on it goes. Nothing is free. Most of it not yet known.
And gas guzzlers don’t have associated costs?

Forum List

Back