EV maker slashes prices as it tries to avoid bankruptcy

UHM ---sorry for my ignorance---can them EV's be recharged at home---in the Kitchen socket?

Actually they can.

With a cable yes 115V RMS 60 HZ works. Want faster charge need a transformer converter i would bet.
uhm...ok---I sorta understand (??) uhm AC or DC?? (I sorta understand "AC" and "DC" but not much else. I am going to assume that one cannot use
a skinny little Lamp cord---right??

Aleeady known, built in and under control. I know my Gas is sold evey 200 miles and not leaking out. Where are old batteries?
You talk about cost of production and carbon footprint for production and ignore those issues with gas cars…‘because “they’re already known”?

What kind of bullshit is that..

uhm...ok---I sorta understand (??) uhm AC or DC?? (I sorta understand "AC" and "DC" but not much else. I am going to assume that one cannot use
Go sit in the corner. This is beyond you

I think you buy or get a cable included with the car. It is probably biggger gauge than lamp cord.

They certainly can be charged at home

How do you not know this?
I ALWAYS pulled "A"s in physics and chemistry---I just didn't actually GET IT.
I was talking to a somewhat elderly engineer teacher and told him how
I CHEATED-----just put the numbers together so that you end up with the
right DIMENSIONS and that's the "ANSWER"-----he said "right---that's what
I tell my students !!!!! (???)

Grow up. What you know about EVs would fit in a thimble. Just another leftist blabbering about shit they know nothing about
I know a shitload more about em than irosie does that’s for sure.

Why don’t you regale us with YOUR expertise on the subject

I ALWAYS pulled "A"s in physics and chemistry---I just didn't actually GET IT.
I was talking to a somewhat elderly engineer teacher and told him how
I CHEATED-----just put the numbers together so that you end up with the
right DIMENSIONS and that's the "ANSWER"-----he said "right---that's what
I tell my students !!!!! (???)
Oh yeah. THAT has the ring of truth to it.

Sure

I know a shitload more about em than irosie does that’s for sure.

Why don’t you regale us with YOUR expertise on the subject
Just put the numbers together so that you get the right dimensions

You talk about cost of production and carbon footprint for production and ignore those issues with gas cars…‘because “they’re already known”?

What kind of bullshit is that..

yeah well, the additional lithium or ir whatever mining and or battery disposal and manufacture may exceed Gas car concerns. But GOVT still dumps NUKE waste rods inside a mountain? Guess they can add a battery pile? Tires wear out on EV Rivian in 6K miles. Imagine 10 million per year. Or old solar panels too? Nothing is free.

yeah well, the additional lithium or ir whatever mining and or battery disposal and manufacture may exceed Gas car concerns. But GOVT still dumps NUKE waste rods inside a mountain? Guess they can add a battery pile? Tires wear out on EV Rivian in 6K miles. Imagine 10 million per year. Or old solar panels too? Nothing is free.
has anyone scrunched the numbers yet----old solar panels? they are a
problem too?

Forum List

Back