Evangelical leader slams trump, searches for better option

Well, good for him...but he is only one person in the cult of trump. Maybe we will see movement away from trump...but I doubt it. The repubs know if they pivot to anyone else for the nomination, trump will destroy them and the party. That is just the way he is.
Evangelicals are crazy.Over here it just means tombourines and shit modern hymns.In the US its full blown crazy.

Ohhh, is that why we are voting for him? Not because we LOVE what Trump has done, but rather because we are scared of what Trump will do if we elect someone else?

This scenario that youve invented is weird as fuck. :cuckoo:
It is simple really. If the repubs do not select trump as their nominee, he will trash whoever they do and will tell his cult to stay at home. The repubs did it to themselves. They are stuck with a man who will probably be a felon before the convention.

Most Evangelicals are ex alcoholics. Dry drunks we call em. They continue their addictive behavior with a different substance, religion, instead of booze
Then those idiots claim that Cheeeeesus turned their life around when it really was quitting the sauce that turned their life around.

Why would an evangelical leader turn away from Trump to the atheists? At least Trump believes in God your ilk does not, right jimboliar??
Who says he's turning to the atheists?

False dichotomy. A favorite tool of you non-critical thinkers.

Besides, the way Trump violates most of the ten commandments on a regular basis, HE is probably an atheist.

It is simple really. If the repubs do not select trump as their nominee, he will trash whoever they do and will tell his cult to stay at home. The repubs did it to themselves. They are stuck with a man who will probably be a felon before the convention.
If we wanted someone other than Trump, how would it change our minds if he trashed the other guy that we like more? This is a super wacky theory. I think conservatives have been pretty fucking clear about their love for Trump since 2016. :cuckoo:

If we wanted someone other than Trump, how would it change our minds if he trashed the other guy that we like more? This is a super wacky theory. I think conservatives have been pretty fucking clear about their love for Trump since 2016. :cuckoo:
Trump's supporters have no clue what conservatism is.

He will begin his crusade again Niki now that she is beginning to surge. He is such a Slug.

Forum List

Back