Evangelical leader slams trump, searches for better option

The way they've just fallen over for him is breathtaking. It makes me wonder how devout they were to begin with, if someone like that can make them fold so easily.
Yet. Some held their noses and voted for him. I know. When he won in 2016, the last time he won anything. I told a reluctant repub friend. "Well,your man won." He replied forcefully..."HE IS NOT MY MAN!"

I smiled and said, "Yes he is." Look what happened to the country

-Thousands died due to his ignorance and denial of COVID.
-J6...when he tried to destroy our electoral system and our country
-,He stole top secret information
'He is impeached twice and inducted 3...soon to be 4 times.

MAGA is out to turn the US into a Russian style Autocratic nation.

They try to deny that, and then heap praise on Putin, Orban and the rest.

I've had more than one of them saying we need a new Pinochet, for fuck's sake.

Turns out this may be what they ALWAYS wanted. Led by the Mango Mussolini. Go figure.

Yet. Some held their noses and voted for him. I know. When he won in 2016, the last time he won anything. I told a reluctant repub friend. "Well,your man won." He replied forcefully..."HE IS NOT MY MAN!"

Wow, have you been sniffing your socks agin? CO2 from your facediaper? What a ridiculous and totally lying post.
More thousands died under the Poopeypants Covid regime and he had the vaccine.
He had the right to Top Secret information as president, Joey Capone and his sports car did not.
Poopeypants is a proven grifter, embezzler and blackmailer who lets drugs, disease, child trafficking, and all kinds of crime illegally into the country.

Last edited:
Wow, have you been sniffing your socks agin? CO2 from your facediaper? What a ridiculous and totally lying post.
He had the right to Top Secret information as president, Joey Capone and his sports car did not.
Poopeyopants is a proven grifter, embezzler and blackmailer who lets drugs, disease, child trafficking, and all kinds of crime illegally into the country.
Aren't you a loser.

Poopeyopants is a proven grifter, embezzler and blackmailer who lets drugs, disease, child trafficking, and all kinds of crime illegally into the country.

Biden is the leader of his Cult.
Facts mean nothing to him.

More dead from the Fauci Flu on Tater's watch, Simp.

They try to deny that, and then heap praise on Putin, Orban and the rest.

I've had more than one of them saying we need a new Pinochet, for fuck's sake.

Turns out this may be what they ALWAYS wanted. Led by the Mango Mussolini. Go figure.
If the orange mafia boss wins in 2024, he had said he will dismantle federal agencies like the DOJ and place cronies in positions that are meant to check his power. That is the core of Authoritarianism.

Well, good for him...but he is only one person in the cult of trump. Maybe we will see movement away from trump...but I doubt it. The repubs know if they pivot to anyone else for the nomination, trump will destroy them and the party. That is just the way he is.
So some nobody doesn't like Trump...meh

Vander Plaats? Is that the best the left can come up with these days? It beats talking about real political issues anyway.

Well, good for him...but he is only one person in the cult of trump. Maybe we will see movement away from trump...but I doubt it. The repubs know if they pivot to anyone else for the nomination, trump will destroy them and the party. That is just the way he is.
Im not sure where they get that he’s an “evangelical leader”? He’s listed as a politician and a political activist, and he’s been running for office of one sort or another since 2002. He’s listed as the ceo of “the family leader”, which is listed as being focused on social conservatism.

If the orange mafia boss wins in 2024, he had said he will dismantle federal agencies like the DOJ and place cronies in positions that are meant to check his power. That is the core of Authoritarianism.
Actually its as good idea. Dismaantle the Reich and insert real Americans back into positions who care about fellow citizens. You can probably still keep your SNAP bennies jimboliar.

Forum List

Back