Evangelical leader slams trump, searches for better option

Huffpost? Keep grasping those straws!!

Over the weekend, Vander Plaats fired back by calling Trump a “chump” and making a “golden showers” reference. On Monday, he said Trump’s character is being revealed ― and voters have noticed.
“The No. 1 hurdle for Donald Trump is I’ve never met a dad or a mom or a grandpa or grandma who have told me they want their son or daughter or grandchild to grow up to be like him,” he said. “That’s a big deal.”

Vander Plaats says he has never endorsed Trump, although he did write an op-ed in October 2020 encouraging Christians to back him.
This year, however, he has been increasingly critical of the former president, calling him out over the summer for “F bombs and mocking people with disabilities.”
He’s also predicted before that Iowa could be a make-or-break state for Trump.
“Iowa is tailor-made to upend Trump,” Vander Plaats said in September. “If he loses Iowa, there’s a competitive nomination process. If he wins Iowa, I think it’s over.”

This guy has more balls than the Republicans running against Trump.

Over the weekend, Vander Plaats fired back by calling Trump a “chump” and making a “golden showers” reference. On Monday, he said Trump’s character is being revealed ― and voters have noticed.
“The No. 1 hurdle for Donald Trump is I’ve never met a dad or a mom or a grandpa or grandma who have told me they want their son or daughter or grandchild to grow up to be like him,” he said. “That’s a big deal.”

Vander Plaats says he has never endorsed Trump, although he did write an op-ed in October 2020 encouraging Christians to back him.
This year, however, he has been increasingly critical of the former president, calling him out over the summer for “F bombs and mocking people with disabilities.”
He’s also predicted before that Iowa could be a make-or-break state for Trump.
“Iowa is tailor-made to upend Trump,” Vander Plaats said in September. “If he loses Iowa, there’s a competitive nomination process. If he wins Iowa, I think it’s over.”

This guy has more balls than the Republicans running against Trump.
ALL REPUBS ARE COWARDS. They are deathly scared of trump, the Political Mafia Boss. Can you remember a presidential nominee in the past who threatens his rivals like trump does. It is a Mafia tactic, right out of their hand book.

ALL REPUBS ARE COWARDS. They are deathly scared of trump, the Political Mafia Boss. Can you remember a presidential nominee in the past who threatens his rivals like trump does. It is a Mafia tactic, right out of their hand book.
Thank you for your incessant Reichbabble jimboliar! Without your constant mindless blathering, Trump would not have a chance to win. As it is, you are getting him elected with every worthless lie from your always open piehole!

Squeals the terrified little nazi simp.

I can't believe DeSantis and Christie gave us this one

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

But is that it? No mention of the 4 cases against him? I'd be like, "come on ladies and gentleman, you think Trump is innocent of all the crimes he's being charged with?" I know you guys are loyal but god damn. You can't explain all that away.

Then all the civil suits

How he handled Covid

How he is the great divider.

Fact is, 45% of Republicans wish Trump would die. 50% of them won't show up to vote for Trump. They won't vote for Biden but they will stay home or vote for RFK Jr or Libertarian

I can't believe DeSantis and Christie gave us this one

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

But is that it? No mention of the 4 cases against him? I'd be like, "come on ladies and gentleman, you think Trump is innocent of all the crimes he's being charged with?" I know you guys are loyal but god damn. You can't explain all that away.

Then all the civil suits

How he handled Covid

How he is the great divider.

Fact is, 45% of Republicans wish Trump would die. 50% of them won't show up to vote for Trump. They won't vote for Biden but they will stay home or vote for RFK Jr or Libertarian

Why would they do that?

Why would they do that?
The Never Trump movement, also called the #nevertrump, Stop Trump, anti-Trump, or Dump Trump movement,[1] is an ongoing moderate conservative movement that opposes Trumpism and 45th U.S. president Donald Trump. It began as an effort on the part of a group of Republicans (known as Never Trump Republicans) and other prominent conservatives to prevent Republican front-runner Donald Trump from obtaining the Republican Party presidential nomination.

After he was nominated, this shifted into an effort to prevent him from obtaining the presidency in the 2016 United States presidential election. Trump remained unsupported by 20 percent of Republican members of Congress in the general election.[2] Following Trump's election in November 2016, some in the movement refocused their efforts on defeating Trump in 2020.

The Never Trump movement, also called the #nevertrump, Stop Trump, anti-Trump, or Dump Trump movement,[1] is an ongoing moderate conservative movement that opposes Trumpism and 45th U.S. president Donald Trump. It began as an effort on the part of a group of Republicans (known as Never Trump Republicans) and other prominent conservatives to prevent Republican front-runner Donald Trump from obtaining the Republican Party presidential nomination.

After he was nominated, this shifted into an effort to prevent him from obtaining the presidency in the 2016 United States presidential election. Trump remained unsupported by 20 percent of Republican members of Congress in the general election.[2] Following Trump's election in November 2016, some in the movement refocused their efforts on defeating Trump in 2020.

Same question.

Trump doesn't have the ability to threaten anyone.

The problem the Republican politicians have with criticizing the millions of little Trumpsters is that they know they can't win without them. The libs are so devoted to Sleepy Joe's Cult that they would never consider voting for a RINO like Mitt Romney or whomever.

Why do you think Mitt is retiring?

Same question.
He's not worth it. I compare them to me, an educated straight white man. Why do I vote Democratic? Because the alternative is worse. I realize I'm not rich enough to be voting GOP. Even when I amass $1 million dollars, I'm not rich enough to be a Republican.

Or even if I am, I can't do what Ben Carson and Kanye did and forget where I came from. I guess it comes down to perspective.

I'm surprised most rich people would vote for a guy who could cause anarchy. If you have something to lose, why not be a RINO? The only people pissed off are uneducated poor whites. They are the GOP base. There aren't enough rich people for them to win without duping middle class Americans with god, gays guns and racism.

Every time you hear talk about trannies, know you are being manipulated. Distracted.

Rev. Vander Plaats has another option already, he can vote for Sleepy Joe.

Because that's what he'll get if we don't elect the Trumpster.

Well, good for him...but he is only one person in the cult of trump. Maybe we will see movement away from trump...but I doubt it. The repubs know if they pivot to anyone else for the nomination, trump will destroy them and the party. That is just the way he is.

Well, good for him...but he is only one person in the cult of trump. Maybe we will see movement away from trump...but I doubt it. The repubs know if they pivot to anyone else for the nomination, trump will destroy them and the party. That is just the way he is.
Ohhh, is that why we are voting for him? Not because we LOVE what Trump has done, but rather because we are scared of what Trump will do if we elect someone else?

This scenario that youve invented is weird as fuck. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back