Evangelical leader slams trump, searches for better option

Well, good for him...but he is only one person in the cult of trump. Maybe we will see movement away from trump...but I doubt it. The repubs know if they pivot to anyone else for the nomination, trump will destroy them and the party. That is just the way he is.
If only we could get more cult followers to look outside the cults of the Democrat and Republican parties we could get back to taking care of the people instead of the rich.

Good Lord, I thought we were past this.

Nobody considers Trump a good role model. His personal "issues" are many, and he would never be asked to teach any group of students anything.

But he happens to be the only person, regardless of political affiliation, who was willing to recognize and attack the systemic problems in U.S. policy and structure.

• What other candidate would confront our NATO allies with their failure to live up to their commitments?
  • What other candidate recognizes and tries to fight the shadow government of bureaucrats that is currently wrecking the nation?
  • What other candidate was willing to TRY to enforce our existing immigration laws?
  • What other candidate realizes the importance of FOSSIL FUELS in the prosperity and future of this country?
  • What other candidate strikes FEAR into our enemies rather than encouraging them to challenge us at every turn?
  • What other candidate recognizes the potential of the Tax Code to promote prosperity in the U.S.?
  • What other candidate has ever run a real company or even had a real job?
Trump is the only one. And if we have to live with a deeply flawed individual to get the best President possible, we should be willing to do that. And if you question how dangerous Trump is to the prevailing culture, just look at how they are persecuting him and prosecuting him. What further proof do you need?

Well, good for him...but he is only one person in the cult of trump. Maybe we will see movement away from trump...but I doubt it. The repubs know if they pivot to anyone else for the nomination, trump will destroy them and the party. That is just the way he is.
So what? The majority of the Dimwinger party is searching for a better option then Tater.

Without a doubt, one of the ugliest elements of this whole ugly orange period is the way American "Christians" and "Christian Leaders" have sold their soul to this person.

They'll even tell you that he is a Man of God, as I have been told here. Imagine the mental gymnastics it takes to convince yourself of something like that.

What a horrible reflection on the religion. And the hypcrisy we see right here gives us a daily reminder of it.

Without a doubt, one of the ugliest elements of this whole ugly orange period is the way American "Christians" and "Christian Leaders" have sold their soul to this person.

They'll even tell you that he is a Man of God, as I have been told here. Imagine the mental gymnastics it takes to convince yourself of something like that.

What a horrible reflection on the religion. And the hypcrisy we see right here gives us a daily reminder of it.
He is a Fake Christian.

True.

And don’t expect any other Evangelicals to abandon Trump – the authoritarian Christo-fascist right is as much an enemy of the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the Constitution as Trump.
Fascists are leftists kooks.
And all leftists are atheists too.

Forum List

Back