Even Australia is making fun of us (USA) now

Biden's inability to complete a sentence, to even say what he means to say, is getting really bad. If you can't articulate your sentences, how are you even wanting to be president? Does he just not know he's this bad? Is no one telling him how bad he is?

Ignoramus, Sky News is FOX's crazy uncle down under.

Both are owned by Rupert and push Republican slant.

Really? Because you don't hear the rest of the world still making fun of Trump. Only the US leftist loonies who can't seem to get Trump off their minds.
By the rest of the world you must mean Putin, your friend.

No, I mean the rest of the world. Do you know the difference between one man and the rest of the world?
No one here really cares much about Ukraine or Russia. Or what happens to either one of them. IMO, the US should get out of NATO, trade with both Russia and Ukraine. If Ukraine falls, then we'll just trade with Russia. Russia hasn't been a bad trading partner. What ever goes on inside their governments is their business.

At least until they start launching nukes.

If the topic is the global mocking of an incompetent U.S. President, I don't see how it's possible not to bring up Trump.

No the topic is about Australia making fun of Biden. That has nothing to do with Trump.

I know, you people can't go 2 minutes without dreaming of Trump. But at least try to stay on topic.

Putin isn't my personal enemy. Neither is Biden. I judge leaders by how they affect my personal life. I'm not going to call anyone an enemy just because the leadership of this country says I should. We've never had a completely honest leader or news media. So why put any faith in their claims?

Really? Because you don't hear the rest of the world still making fun of Trump. Only the US leftist loonies who can't seem to get Trump off their minds.
and what has this gotten us?

both of them as president and the world on fire.

yay us and our collective need to justify emotional outbursts.

You're a big Jimmy Kimmel fan, aren't you? Can't say I'm surprised.

1646844465231.png

Cool he's like 1% of the way towards reaching the level Trump's fat, stupid ass was and still is mocked around the world.

What does that have to do with Biden, Australia, or even the topic at hand?

You're a big Jimmy Kimmel fan, aren't you? Can't say I'm surprised.
Just debunking the idiotic and ignorant claim the world does not make fun of Trump.

The NATO guys making fun of Trump and embarrassing Trump to the point he left the meeting early was in every news outlet, except maybe your propagandists. They like to keep you shrooms in the dark.

As was the UN laughing at Trump.

Forum List

Back