Even Australia is making fun of us (USA) now

Biden's inability to complete a sentence, to even say what he means to say, is getting really bad. If you can't articulate your sentences, how are you even wanting to be president? Does he just not know he's this bad? Is no one telling him how bad he is?

Sure hope you don't have a family member or friend with a speech impediment. Because insulting some one for that is just wrong.

Sure hope you don't have a family member or friend with a speech impediment. Because insulting some one for that is just wrong.
Their masks are all the way off now. These tards are showing their true selves.

Cool he's like 1% of the way towards reaching the level Trump's fat, stupid ass was and still is mocked around the world.
Everyone stop falling for leftists who immediately derail threads like this post. This is about retard Biden. Stay on topic.

LMAO.. A speech impediment? Or he's losing his mind. If I had a family member or friend with one, I'd make fun of him. If I had one, my family would make fun of me.
I have a BIL who was hit by a car. He moves and talks about 1/4 the normal speed now. We call him speedy. Why? Because we all get along and don't take shit seriously, unless we're being serious.

Thanksgiving this passed year.
His Sister: "Hey Jeffery, want me to fix you a plate?
Me: You'd better. He'd starve to death before he could get to the kitchen."
Jeffery: (laughing at what I just said ) Shhh shhh shhhuuu shuuuut uuuuuup stuuu stuuuupid.
Me: (Laugh at what he just said and handing him his plate): Here ya go Speedy, Happy thanksgiving.

Last edited:
Biden's inability to complete a sentence, to even say what he means to say, is getting really bad. If you can't articulate your sentences, how are you even wanting to be president? Does he just not know he's this bad? Is no one telling him how bad he is?

Cut off their Submarines!

Acutally, Biden's admin was pretty good on that. And Ukraine, imo. He gets in trouble when Bernie and the Squad are involved.

Yes, let's make fun a man's speech impediment. Because that's how to we will solve the challenges facing our country.

Yes, let's make fun a man's speech impediment. Because that's how to we will solve the challenges facing our country.

LMAO. Is speeches are just one of the many things we are making fun of. But go ahead and act like Biden is some sort of retarded kid, that makes people evil to make fun of. You democrats vetted your candidates. There was some, like Tulsi Gabbard who was well spoken, smart and very qualified, that you could've chosen.

But oh nooooo, you had to pick the old white rich establishment guy, with a brain problem.

Skye New is owned by Rupert Murdoch.

But I did note that Australian Prime Minister doing mocking imitations of Donald Trump at a Party meeting, after he hung up on Trump in their first phone call. So it wouldn't be the first time the Australians have laughed at the American President.

Incidentally, mocking someone who stutters is really bad form. But then no one ever accused Republicans of having good manners or good sense.

Skye New is owned by Rupert Murdoch.

But I did note that Australian Prime Minister doing mocking imitations of Donald Trump at a Party meeting, after he hung up on Trump in their first phone call. So it wouldn't be the first time the Australians have laughed at the American President.

Incidentally, mocking someone who stutters is really bad form. But then no one ever accused Republicans of having good manners or good sense.

LMAO... Spin and Dodge is all you have. The world is laughing at us, DL. And for good reason. Because Biden is a blithering idiot. And Harris is a blithering hore.

LMAO. Is speeches are just one of the many things we are making fun of. But go ahead and act like Biden is some sort of retarded kid, that makes people evil to make fun of. You democrats vetted your candidates. There was some, like Tulsi Gabbard who was well spoken, smart and very qualified, that you could've chosen.

But oh nooooo, you had to pick the old white rich establishment guy, with a brain problem.

How come when Republicans do something, it's OK. You elected Reagan who fell asleep during cabinet meetings and had no clue about Iran Contra, or any of the other stuff going on under his nose. He was diagnosed with Alzheimers 5 years after leaving office, and most patients aren't diagnosed until they reach Stage 4, which could be as long as 7 years into the disease.

Or Donald Trump. Paranoid, delusional, batshit crazy. But you were OK with him.

Joe Biden has a stutter, which you falsely interpret as a cognitive decline. You're the one with the mental disorder here, FuckBoi.

LMAO... Spin and Dodge is all you have. The world is laughing at us, DL. And for good reason. Because Biden is a blithering idiot. And Harris is a blithering hore.

No the whole world is laugh at YOU. The dimwitted assholes who voted for Trump. That takes a whole new level of stupid.

Forum List

Back