Even cowboys in the old west loved gun control.

No doubt Wyatt Earp did. He install gun control laws every where his legendary law enforcement officer went.

WTF does the Democrat 6 Jan Kabuki Theater have to do with Wyatt Earp?

I'm pretty sure the link used must have something to fo with your rambling.

That's not true. Wyatt didn't have the force to patrol the perimeter. That's a lie.

He enforced a perimeter, and guaranteed the people's safety in town, or they wouldn't have come into town. It was also limited to the business areas, townsfolk could still keep their weapons in their own houses.

Oh yeah even Wyatt Earp only wanted to have himself and his deputies armed in town.

The shoot out in the ok corral was him trying to disarm the cowboys that won't follow his gun control laws.

Oh yeah even Wyatt Earp only wanted to have himself and his deputies armed in town.

The shoot out in the ok corral was him trying to disarm the cowboys that won't follow his gun control laws.

The law enforcement challenges and activities in U.S. Territories (not States) during the pioneer era are quite different than present day developed states.

The law enforcement challenges and activities in U.S. Territories (not States) during the pioneer era are quite different than present day developed states.
I really only disagree with posters who choose to ignore, or remain ignorant, of firearm restrictions both in the 19th century but also in the 19th century.

But the actual holding in the case just requires states to issue concealed carry permits to people who meet objective criteria without having to show some special need. That's the law in most states already. That's in Kavenaugh's concurrence and also in Alito's rather unpleasant cocurrence.

I really only disagree with posters who choose to ignore, or remain ignorant, of firearm restrictions both in the 19th century but also in the 19th century.

But the actual holding in the case just requires states to issue concealed carry permits to people who meet objective criteria without having to show some special need. That's the law in most states already. That's in Kavenaugh's concurrence and also in Alito's rather unpleasant cocurrence.

I disagree with people who make false comparisons.

Forum List

Back