Even "giving" Trump FL, NC and OH, he still loses

Access one of those interactive electoral votes' map, and you too will see that Trump has NO path to 270 votes even in the very unlikely event that he manages to carry FL, OH and NC.

The numbers do not lie, What Trump failed to do is to win over any of the "blue" states.....

Keep your eye on two relatively small EC states: NH and NV. that will give Hillary an easy 272 total votes.

yes

Thats the sign of an unreliable poll. The truth is that Clinton is likely leading, but most likely 3.5 to 5 points.

In a national election, a 4 point lead is considered an almost "landslide"

How do you know he hasn't turned any Blue state to his favor? None of us know that yet. Pollsters are missing huge swaths of voters and the exit polls should shed a ton of light on WTF happened this year.

You may think I'm crazy but I'm telling you the exit polls will shock a shit ton of people.

Perhaps you're right. What we will then see is if the "shock" will be because of the voters' insanity...........or moderation.

Good thing Iowa in the general is not a CAUCUS to be fudged as it was to screw Bernie, who won the vote total and watched the party elites give the state to Hillary, and then tell Bernie's campaign they would not release the actual vote total....

Libertarian voters to Weld....

We are not surprised you are "with her" because you were never a libertarian at all...

You could have simply stated that you were WRONG that all libertarian votes would go to Trump.....but, instead.............LOL

What is that apostrophe for?

The apostrophe is commonly used to show "possessive"....Surely you covered that in 5th grade before you quit school? LOL

Enough of this crap......Go brush your tooth or get back on topic.

Access one of those interactive electoral votes' map, and you too will see that Trump has NO path to 270 votes even in the very unlikely event that he manages to carry FL, OH and NC.

The numbers do not lie, What Trump failed to do is to win over any of the "blue" states.....

Keep your eye on two relatively small EC states: NH and NV. that will give Hillary an easy 272 total votes.

He has to win every toss-up state plus a Clinton state to win.

The apostrophe is commonly used to show "possessive"....Surely you covered that in 5th grade before you quit school? LOL

Enough of this crap......Go brush your tooth or get back on topic.

So you are "possessing" a VERB????

:banana:

What are you worried about then? Why do you have to keep convincing yourself?

What are you worried about then? Why do you have to keep convincing yourself?

Oh, my apologies. I thought that this was a forum for discussion...I stated my case and others, opposite views......
Sorry if I offended your delicate disposition; try a laxative.

Forum List

Back