Even "giving" Trump FL, NC and OH, he still loses

MN voted THE BODY for Gov, it can happen there.

indeed

trump is polling 12 ahead of clinton in Minnesota

Donald Trump is Winning in Minnesota’s 8th – The Monster Vote

the monster vote could very well be in many many states

the "monster Vote" from Gateway Pundit blogs?????? REALLY ????

The Star Tribune has Clinton UP by EIGHT......LOL

the communist rag the star tribune --LOL

go fuck yourself

What I find rather "interesting" about this thread (and others) is that I gave (just my own figures, I mean) Fl, OH and NC (and Iowa) to Trump and concluded that Trump would STILL lose.........and what do I get back from right wingers???

well, posts that state, "BUT Trump is competitive in FL, OH, NC".....sort of a disconnect or reality avoidance?

Access one of those interactive electoral votes' map, and you too will see that Trump has NO path to 270 votes even in the very unlikely event that he manages to carry FL, OH and NC.

The numbers do not lie, What Trump failed to do is to win over any of the "blue" states.....

Keep your eye on two relatively small EC states: NH and NV. that will give Hillary an easy 272 total votes.
obama-cries.png

Access one of those interactive electoral votes' map, and you too will see that Trump has NO path to 270 votes even in the very unlikely event that he manages to carry FL, OH and NC.

The numbers do not lie, What Trump failed to do is to win over any of the "blue" states.....

Keep your eye on two relatively small EC states: NH and NV. that will give Hillary an easy 272 total votes.

Pardon?

Forum List

Back