Even "giving" Trump FL, NC and OH, he still loses

........and we haven't even addressed the likely scenario that neither Trump (who should have it in the bag) nor Clinton may win Utah's 6 votes.

Hmmm....wonder why Chaffetz just admitted he was voting for Trump after disavowing him a week ago? Good luck with Utah.....Mormons are so spaced out they might try to elect somebody from the planet Kolob.
lol.gif

Its all going to come down to voter turnout.

The Dems need to come close to matching voter turnout that happened in 2012. If they don't, Trump will take some states that he is not currently projected to take.

The question then is, can Hillary bring out an equal number of voters to vote for her in 2016 then Obama did in 2012?

I don't think thats reality. This will be a close nail biter

The Dems need to come close to matching voter turnout that happened in 2012. If they don't, Trump will take some states that he is not currently projected to take.

The question then is, can Hillary bring out an equal number of voters to vote for her in 2016 then Obama did in 2012?

No, Hillary does NOT have the same charisma as Obama and the turnout will reflect that lesser enthusiasm.

However, the turnout is crucial in states like FL and NC....and in my estimate I already gave those states to Trump...and he still loses.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

People need to stop coming from emotion and look at it logically. This is exactly how this will play out. Clinton NEEDS the Obama turnout. Romney lost because of the very same reason. Voter turnout for Romney was abysmal while the Dems flooded the polls to vote for Obama. We have 2012 all over again but in reverse. It's not cancer we're trying to cure here

People need to stop coming from emotion and look at it logically. This is exactly how this will play out. Clinton NEEDS the Obama turnout. Romney lost because of the very same reason. Voter turnout for Romney was abysmal while the Dems flooded the polls to vote for Obama. We have 2012 all over again but in reverse. It's not cancer we're trying to cure here

I actually agree with you....Clinton will NOT have the same response of voters' turnout as Obama did.

However, Trump has failed to turn any "blue" state to his favor, and regardless of the popular vote, the electoral map still favors Clinton......

Bear in mind that Gore got more than 1/2 million more popular votes than GWB and still lost.

CO, VA, PA, ME, NH - those are far from locks for the witch

I already Clinton's polling in VA and PA....

Now, CO has Clinton up by 7 and ME by 6.3.......You judge.

CO is closer that 7. The Quin poll is skewing it. Look at it's History:

Poll taken 8/9. Clinton +11
Poll taken 9/13. Tie
Poll taken 10/10. Clinton +11

Thats the sign of an unreliable poll. The truth is that Clinton is likely leading, but most likely 3.5 to 5 points.

I may be in the minority but I don't see it being a nail-biter or a cliff-hanger at all....I think Trump is going to LANDSLIDE her sorry ass.....

p.s. there are things moving from the back burner to the front....Hillary is going to have a very bad first week of November. :eusa_whistle:

I actually agree with you....Clinton will NOT have the same response of voters' turnout as Obama did.

However, Trump has failed to turn any "blue" state to his favor, and regardless of the popular vote, the electoral map still favors Clinton......

Bear in mind that Gore got more than 1/2 million more popular votes than GWB and still lost.

Not true, Iowa went from Blue to Red.

How do you know he hasn't turned any Blue state to his favor? None of us know that yet. Pollsters are missing huge swaths of voters and the exit polls should shed a ton of light on WTF happened this year.

You may think I'm crazy but I'm telling you the exit polls will shock a shit ton of people.

Ohio and Iowa is going for Trump.

Your buddies down at the last Klan rally said so. Right?
I don't know. I've never been to a Klan Rally.

You're too extreme for them?
In what way? Give precise details to confirm your assumption.

Oh I don't know, let's start with your avatar.
How is that Klan related?

Jesse Watters was interviewing NYU students for Hillary and only a few of them knew what day the election was on or who her VP choice is. The operative words are "likely voters"...it's easy to take a call from a pollster and claim you favor somebody with others listening in. It's another thing to haul your ass down to a polling place and stand in line for 2 hours. Hillary has ZERO enthusiasm going for her....even her ardent admirers admit she's a liar who makes terrible decisions.

With early voting happening Trump is going to have a tough time winning. He's down about 5-7 points in most averages and models and the evidence the polls are tightening isn't clear. To win, he'd need to either be ahead now and holding, or making up ground fast on Hillary. And that isn't happening.

But again, go to 270towin.com and play with the map. You win or lose this game in the Electoral College. I'd see this as his most optimistic map:

9e210.png

To win at least one of those blue states has to flip and polls haven't show Trump up in any of those states at all.

This is the what I'd expect based on what we've seen with polling:

3n1DZ.png

Electorally that's a blow out. I actually expect he'll lose Utah to McMullin given what we've seen there.

I may be in the minority but I don't see it being a nail-biter or a cliff-hanger at all....I think Trump is going to LANDSLIDE her sorry ass.....

p.s. there are things moving from the back burner to the front....Hillary is going to have a very bad first week of November. :eusa_whistle:

Is there anything you're not wrong about?

Interesting about those Johnson voters......

Weld blasts Trump, calls Clinton 'qualified'

Libertarian voters to Weld....

We are not surprised you are "with her" because you were never a libertarian at all...

Forum List

Back