Even If J6 Was An Insurrection How Would It Be Trump's Fault?

i also understand why you didn't watch the select committee's hearings.

ilovethepoorlyeducated.gif
More made up shit.
You are getting boring. Good day.

For over three hours, Traitor Trump jacked off while watching the terrorist attack on the Capitol and as four people died.

His staff begged him to do something.

His family begged him to stop it.

His lickspittles in Congress were begging him to do something, even warning that someone was going to get killed.

His media lackeys begged him to stop it.

One hour into the attack, the traitor sicced the mob on his Vice President by tweet.

Only after MORE THAN THREE HOURS did Trump post that video. Only AFTER FOUR PEOPLE DIED did Trump post that video.

Only AFTER THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE CALLED OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD the MOMENT HE WAS INFORMED did Trump post that video.
Nice collection of lies and half-truths.

Doesnt matter if he meant it or not. Its what he said. Multiple times. You can run from that inconvenient fact if you want. IDC :dunno:

Exactly although I'm pretty sure that he meant it.

""We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," "

Incitement

You totally took that out of context as that's not what he meant at all. He was talking about standing up for our rights not physically fighting anybody. 🙄

Prove whether he did or didnt.
Thats what I thought. Dumb ass.
That's the easiest part.

.the prosecutors will just lay the pile of evidence that is trumps actions and other words at the jury's feet.

They won't be ignorant morons trying to shield their orange god.

You dumbasses act like criminals talking in code and flinging disclaimers started with your orange God. It didn't.

That's the easiest part.

.the prosecutors will just lay the pile of evidence that is trumps actions and other words at the jury's feet.

They won't be ignorant morons trying to shield their orange god.

You dumbasses act like criminals talking in code and flinging disclaimers started with your orange God. It didn't.
"other words" mmhmm :lol:

Forum List

Back