Even if trump held money to get Ukraine to say biden is Corrupt I’m OK with that

I don’t think trump was trying to gain any advantage In the election, Biden never had a chance..

I think he wants to prove democrats are fucking Corrupt! And I’m ok with that
Even if he shot someone on Fifth Ave, you would be OK with it

Trump knows that

Just like you were with Obama? MS13? AN illegal? Any terrorist?

I don’t think trump was trying to gain any advantage In the election, Biden never had a chance..

We already knew you had your tongue down the back of his pants, Pigeon.

He's not proving Democrats are corrupt, he's proving he is.

Yes the far left is corrupt, just that your rich white far left masters tell you they are not. And you will believe anything they tell you!
tenor (1).gif

John Bolton could say trump wanted to blow the whistle on multiple democrats, and you would say what dems?

Except he is under oath and while I don't subscribe to his view of the world, I don't think he commit perjury for Trump...

Yes the far left is corrupt, just that your rich white far left masters tell you they are not. And you will believe anything they tell you!
View attachment 298760

Yes the far left cult is irony impaired, thanks for admitting that!

John Bolton could say trump wanted to blow the whistle on multiple democrats, and you would say what dems?

Except he is under oath and while I don't subscribe to his view of the world, I don't think he commit perjury for Trump...
Bolton isn’t going to reveal privilege conversation. This is just a waste of time

View attachment 298760

Yes the far left cult is irony impaired, thanks for admitting that!
Lol, you're not very good at this.

Anyone that thinks biden would have ever been a threat to trump is just not all there
Obviously tRump thought so, and I agree that he isn't all there.

Yes Trump is smarter than all of the far left cult put together!
Lol, tRump is barely smarter than my dog.

And he is much smarter than you all the far left combined, so what does that make you?
It don't make me nuthin'.

But it makes you a liar.

Anyone that thinks biden would have ever been a threat to trump is just not all there

And he is much smarter than you all the far left combined, so what does that make you?

But it makes you a liar.
Add some substance, if trump could prove biden is corrupt are ok with the whistle blowing laws be applied to trump? Yes or no

But it makes you a liar.

Yes you are nothin' to your rich white far left masters, glad you can admit it!

But since yo are nuthin' to them why follow them so blindly?

Lets make it easier for you... You might not think drug dealing is a wrong either but it is a crime.... You might be OK with the President committing a crime but reasonable people would like it to be investigated fully by the People tasked with that... That is the Congress, they called for witnesses and evidence and they have been obstructed.

Trump could have gone through proper channels and given what evidence he had to the proper authorities... He didn't mainly because the accusations were debunked quickly.

Remember Trump didn't ask for an investigation or proof but for an investigation to be announced.

Can you please give us evidence of the Bidens committing a crime?

We get it, you don't like Democrats so you accuse them of being corrupt... So for another time can you show us your evidence?

Trumps son was hired by Ukraine?
Blow your little whistle, Jitler.

Lets make it easier for you... You might not think drug dealing is a wrong either but it is a crime.... You might be OK with the President committing a crime but reasonable people would like it to be investigated fully by the People tasked with that... That is the Congress, they called for witnesses and evidence and they have been obstructed.

Trump could have gone through proper channels and given what evidence he had to the proper authorities... He didn't mainly because the accusations were debunked quickly.

Remember Trump didn't ask for an investigation or proof but for an investigation to be announced.

We get it, you don't like Democrats so you accuse them of being corrupt... So for another time can you show us your evidence?
You are missing the point.. WE ALL KNOW HUNTER was not qualified, we all know Joe was in control of money of energy,, HELLOOOOOOOO CORRUPTION.. who cares how the commander and chief handles his whistle blowing.

But then again the far left did support the illegal wars of Obama!

Trumps son was hired by Ukraine?
Blow your little whistle, Jitler.
Ok Mary get some rest you had a long day

Blowing the whistle on Democrats is trying to gain an advantage in the elections don’t be corrupt Democrats lol HELLO LOL
English, Pigeon. We speak English here.
He's have trouble communicating from Baghdad.

Blowing the whistle on Democrats is trying to gain an advantage in the elections don’t be corrupt Democrats lol HELLO LOL
English, Pigeon. We speak English here.
He's have trouble communicating from Baghdad.
At some point you Democrats are going to have to add some substance or I will boot you from this topic

Forum List

Back