Even if trump held money to get Ukraine to say biden is Corrupt I’m OK with that

I don’t think trump was trying to gain any advantage In the election, Biden never had a chance..

I think he wants to prove democrats are fucking Corrupt! And I’m ok with that

I think we all realize that you would be okay with Trump committing any crime for whatever reason.

Anyone that thinks biden would have ever been a threat to trump is just not all there
Obviously tRump thought so, and I agree that he isn't all there.
Blowing the whistle on Democrats is trying to gain an advantage in the elections don’t be corrupt Democrats lol HELLO LOL
English, Pigeon. We speak English here.
Respond with substance or you get the boot

LOL there is nothing of substance in this entire thread.

I don’t think trump was trying to gain any advantage In the election, Biden never had a chance..

I think we all realize that you would be okay with Trump committing any crime for whatever reason.
You gotta add substance.. you can do it

Anyone that thinks biden would have ever been a threat to trump is just not all there
Obviously tRump thought so, and I agree that he isn't all there.

Yes Trump is smarter than all of the far left cult put together!
Lol, tRump is barely smarter than my dog.

I think that is not fair to your dog.

Though I can see where your dog might also go around grabbing pussies.

You are missing the point.. WE ALL KNOW HUNTER was not qualified, we all know Joe was in control of money of energy,, HELLOOOOOOOO CORRUPTION.. who cares how the commander and chief handles his whistle blowing.

One point you seem to have missed is it doesn't matter how much evidence is collected on Hunter Biden or how bad his corruption is ...

We still have to prosecute the man ... and if the evidence is collect illegally ... then Hunter Biden cannot be prosecuted ... he walks a free man with all the corruption money ...

The Donald is the chief military authority, he's also the top law enforcement agent ... did The Donald expose this to win the election, or to enforce the Rule of Law? ...

You are missing the point.. WE ALL KNOW HUNTER was not qualified, we all know Joe was in control of money of energy,, HELLOOOOOOOO CORRUPTION.. who cares how the commander and chief handles his whistle blowing.

One point you seem to have missed is it doesn't matter how much evidence is collected on Hunter Biden or how bad his corruption is ...

We still have to prosecute the man ... and if the evidence is collect illegally ... then Hunter Biden cannot be prosecuted ... he walks a free man with all the corruption money ...

The Donald is the chief military authority, he's also the top law enforcement agent ... did The Donald expose this to win the election, or to enforce the Rule of Law? ...
Trump isn’t thinking about the election, this is a democrat talking point. The crime is Joe Biden , his son, and this for that joe admitted to on national tv

Even if he has to get a foreign country to make shit up?

And let's not forget that extortion is illegal

Even if he has to get a foreign country to make shit up?

And let's not forget that extortion is illegal
How’s it made up? His son is a crack head getting millions from Ukraine for energy, WHEN HIS FATHER WAS SENDING BILLIONS FOR GUESS WHAT ENERGY! Lol they then fire the Prosecutor or I’m gonna hold up billions of dollars that’s Quid pro quo!

Even if he shot someone on Fifth Ave, you would be OK with it

Trump knows that

Well, he killed someone on Airport Street, and we’re okay with that.

And President Trump knows that.

Some Russian trolls just CAN'T get the hang of syntax

Russia!!! Lol tds

Democrats your so blind you don’t even care your man was caught. You can’t even see you have no way of winning this
LOL.

The same person that states this started the OP.

The irony is thick.
Your tds is so thick you can’t even see trump was the one blowing the whistle on corruption..

So you admit to being a Russian Troll?

Now that Democrats have lowered the Impeachment bar to "allegedly trying to get information on a political opponent, what should we do to Obama for all those corrupt and anti-American things HE ACTUALLY DID?

Warren has no chance but Biden does and that is why Trump wanted dirt on Biden, and in my personal opinion he was wrong for doing so.

Should he be Impeached for the Ukraine nonsense?

No.

Warren has no chance but Biden does and that is why Trump wanted dirt on Biden, and in my personal opinion he was wrong for doing so.

No.
You admit to what Trump did and just don't care?

Oh

No.
Name one person you know that will vote for joe, he said he wouldn’t vote for him lol

No.
You admit to what Trump did and just don't care?

Oh
What blowing the whistle on biden?

Forum List

Back