Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one lying.

God judges men.

Saying someone is in hell is not a judgment of God.

As I keep repeating judgment is for God.

But Jesus says we actually are condemned by our disbelief in Him.

So, I conclude Sharon is in hell because I don't think he died believing in Jesus.

You and your twisted colon viewpoint is not it

stop playing god and condemning people or passing judgement

The sherriturdsucker is just upset because she *can't* send anyone to Hell - *or* keep them out of it.

You are the one lying. God judges men. Saying someone is in hell is not a judgment of God.

That's EXACTLY the point: you making such statements isn't reality. It's just you presuming to know of matters which you cannot possibly know. Basically, it's you asserting that someone else was not in a state of grace - which is something that NO HUMAN can ever know about themselves or another.

More Zionist lies from the Zionist slanderer.
Oh, so Roudy is a liar because he quotes the first verse of Romans 11? I'm beginning to question your sanity. Read the damn verse, Heide, and then comment.
Heidi? Now that's a very Jewish name.

I told you Jihad Sherri is a secret Mossad agent placed here to make Zionists look good!
In this case, the German word Heide mean heathen or pagan. It also means heath. My son was born in Heidenheim/Brenz; Home of the heathen on the river Brenz.

One more time, God judges people, not me.

I am not God, I have no capacity to send people to hell.

But I know, because Jesus says it, that people who die not believing in Jesus go to hell.

Sharon did not believe in Jesus so I know he is in hell.

I am not responsible for the man's killing or his disbelief in Jesus.

I said God judged him, not me.

My saying he is in hell is not judging him, stop lying, Satan.

I am still saying that.

No lies.

The readers can see your own words. They know a bald faced lie when they see one.

You have been trapped by what you said, ensnared by the words of your mouth. Proverbs 6:2

By your words you will be justified, by your words you will be condemned. Jesus in Matthew 12:37

Admit your sin of lying and repent you fucking heathen

One more time. You have no way of knowing if he accepted Jesus in his last waking moment and yet you still are making a judgment by condemning him to hell and then you lie and say you are not judging. The sad thing is that you probably really believe this in your own twisted mind. You truly are an imp of Satan.

Oh, so Roudy is a liar because he quotes the first verse of Romans 11? I'm beginning to question your sanity. Read the damn verse, Heide, and then comment.
Heidi? Now that's a very Jewish name.

I told you Jihad Sherri is a secret Mossad agent placed here to make Zionists look good!
In this case, the German word Heide mean heathen or pagan. It also means heath. My son was born in Heidenheim/Brenz; Home of the heathen on the river Brenz.

What a coincidence. My nephew was born in Heidenheim an der Brenz!

God judges.

I think Sharon is in hell.

I expect he is not alone.

Shall you be as angry if I was to say I expect Adolph Hitler is there too?

Or do you believe he is in Heaven?

But I know, because Jesus says it, that people who die not believing in Jesus go to hell.

The readers can see your own words. They know a bald faced lie when they see one.

You have been trapped by what you said, ensnared by the words of your mouth. Proverbs 6:2

By your words you will be justified, by your words you will be condemned. Jesus in Matthew 12:37

Admit your sin of lying and repent you fucking heathen

One more time. You have no way of knowing if he accepted Jesus in his last waking moment and yet you still are making a judgment by condemning him to hell and then you lie and say you are not judging. The sad thing is that you probably really believe this in your own twisted mind. You truly are an imp of Satan.

God judges.

Whatever. Say hi for me to Hitler and Sharon when you get there.

God judges.

I think many of us have a good idea where you are going, Mrs. Sherri. Remember to dress lightly as it is supposed to be really, really hot down there. Say, maybe Mrs. Sherri will have the Ayatollah Khomeini greet her down there, and perhaps she has learned enough Farsi from that Iranian gang with whom she hangs out that she will be able to converse with him.

I suggest you consider giving your life to Jesus and praying to God for answers to all your questions.

Your assumptions are not my assumptions and your questions are not my questions.

WTF did I just read?????????
Now, maybe the lunatic can tell us why most Muslim countries are backwards ass barbarian shitholes of corruption, oppression, and terror, while Israel prospers and gets stronger every day. LOL
I suggest you answer the questions instead of trying to make people become Christians.

If you're such a great believer grab your Bible and hit the streets and start preaching to the public. Of course this you will never go up and ask the same from those Hell-bound Muslims that you are so close to, probably because they might smash our head in.

What a fucking phony baloney hypocrite. LOL

You obviously have no idea what God's judgment is.

Saying Sharon is in hell is me expressing my opinion, there is no lie in having an opinion.
Serving up a judgmental opinion is an exercise in judging.

Claiming that you do not judge - and then being caught serving-up a judgmental opinion - renders the claim eligible for labeling as a lie.

Or so it seems to this observer.

Bloodrock can help to sort through that upon his return.
Neither do you. Instead you lie about Jesus being a Palestinian from Palestine, when Jesus calls himself an Israelite, by his words:

Romans 11:

"I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin."

Which begs the question. Wy would someone lie and blaspheme about their own "God"? Unless of course, the person posting ain't a Christian to begin with.

Palestine Shmalestine.

Last edited:
I am avoiding answering no questions that relate to the thread topic here, which is a lying Zionist claim that Jesus is a Zionist.

I suggest you consider giving your life to Jesus and praying to God for answers to all your questions.

Your assumptions are not my assumptions and your questions are not my questions.

Now, maybe the lunatic can tell us why most Muslim countries are backwards ass barbarian shitholes of corruption, oppression, and terror, while Israel prospers and gets stronger every day. LOL
I suggest you answer the questions instead of trying to make people become Christians.

If you're such a great believer grab your Bible and hit the streets and start preaching to the public. Of course this you will never go up and ask the same from those Hell-bound Muslims that you are so close to, probably because they might smash our head in.

What a fucking phony baloney hypocrite. LOL

Jesus lived in a land known as Palestine.

This is true no matter how many times you lie and deny it.

You obviously have no idea what God's judgment is.

Serving up a judgmental opinion is an exercise in judging.

Claiming that you do not judge - and then being caught serving-up a judgmental opinion - renders the claim eligible for labeling as a lie.

Or so it seems to this observer.

Bloodrock can help to sort through that upon his return.
Neither do you. Instead you lie about Jesus being a Palestinian from Palestine, when Jesus himself calls himself an Israelite.

Romans 11:

"I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin."

Palestine shmalestine.

Whatever Jesus was, as defined by his ethnicity or the geography of where He lived, He is not and never was a Zionist.

In my opinion even Jesus is a Zionist. Good night Sherri. Some of us have a life off the board. Wish I could stay up and converse with the 3rd shift Sherri. I hear he's friendlier. 2nd shift Sherri needs to learn English though.

>>Jesus lived in a land known as Palestine.

<<

No, it was not named palestine by the romans till over 50 years after his death.

1st-cent-palestine.jpg

Quit digging that hole Satanic Sherri...the readers can clearly see you are a bald faced liar!

What Satanic Sherri claims she said: God judges, that is what I said.

What Satanic Sherri actually said: Sharon is in hell right now

Still think his death is funny Satanic Sherri? Still celebrating? Still thanking God for killing him?

I ask the readers, is this the example of a true Christian?
Its an example of an imposter who acts like a Christian. But actually doesn't care one little bit about Jesus or Christianity. Everybody knows its two to three Muslims working that filthy screen name24 / 7 posting crap. And acting Christian is one of many tricks Muslims will employ. Ineffective and old.

>>Jesus lived in a land known as Palestine.

<<

No, it was not named palestine by the romans till over 50 years after his death.

1st-cent-palestine.jpg
Jihad Sherri may have failed history, but she was an honor student at Nation of a islam University of Stupidity.

In my opinion even Jesus is a Zionist. Good night Sherri. Some of us have a life off the board. Wish I could stay up and converse with the 3rd shift Sherri. I hear he's friendlier. 2nd shift Sherri needs to learn English though.
3rd shift Sherri is the best. He gets mean and nasty the Islamic way. And that makes him funnier than the 2nd shifter.

Whatever Jesus was, as defined by his ethnicity or the geography of where He lived, He is not and never was a Zionist.
Whatever? Jesus tells us who he is. An Israelite and lover of his people and ZION. Stop slandering and lying about Jesus.

Romans 11:

Ever opened the New testament? Or do you just copy and paste irrelevant verses like a monkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back