Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes a lot out of Zionists to try to bury Jesus and who He is.

Kondor showing us his shit certainly llustrates he is full of BS. Noone cares to look at Kondor shit. Get over yourself Zionist.
The next shift ought to be arriving soon, to deal with this retard...
I have no idea what you're talking about...

But I am comforted by the idea that you have no idea what you're talking about, either...

So it all evens-out...

Kondor showing us his shit certainly llustrates he is full of BS. Noone cares to look at Kondor shit. Get over yourself Zionist.

Holy Shiite! She started posting yesterday at 2:37 AM and posted continually until 5:38AM this morning. That's 28 consecutive hours and 200 posts! Tell me one person can post for 28 consecutive hours. Either she's on some good drugs or there really are 3 shifts posting.

Holy Shiite! She started posting yesterday at 2:37 AM and posted continually until 5:38AM this morning. That's 28 consecutive hours and 200 posts! Tell me one person can post for 28 consecutive hours. Either she's on some good drugs or there really are 3 shifts posting.

Her drugs need tweaking.

I know exactly what I am speaking of, Jesus who Satan cannot bury.

But I am comforted by the idea that you have no idea what you're talking about, either...

So it all evens-out...

Why good morning First Shift Sherri. Hope your 2 hours of sleep was enough. Please tell us your secret on how you are able to post for 28 consecutive hours. Have you come to the conclusion that Jesus is a Zionist?

John 8

English Standard Version (ESV)

I Am the Light of the World

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying,*“I am the light of the world. Whoever*follows me will not*walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”*So the Pharisees said to him,*“You are bearing witness about yourself; your testimony is not true.”*Jesus answered,*“Even if I do bear witness about myself,*my testimony is true, for I know*where I came from and*where I am going, but*you do not know where I come from or where I am going.*You judge according to the flesh;*I judge no one.*Yet even if I do judge,*my judgment is true, for*it is not I alone who judge, but I and the Father[a]*who sent me.*In your Law it is written that the testimony of two people is true.*I am the one who bears witness about myself, and*the Father who sent me bears witness about me.”*They said to him therefore, “Where is your Father?” Jesus answered,*“You know neither me nor my Father.*If you knew me, you would know my Father also.”*These words he spoke in*the treasury, as he taught in the temple; but*no one arrested him, because*his hour had not yet come.

So he said to them again,*“I am going away, and*you will seek me, andyou will die in your sin. Where I am going, you cannot come.”*So the Jews said,*“Will he kill himself, since he says,*‘Where I am going, you cannot come’?”*He said to them,*“You are from below; I am from above.*You are of this world;*I am not of this world.*I told you that youwould die in your sins, for*unless you believe that*I am he you will die in your sins.”*So they said to him,*“Who are you?” Jesus said to them,“Just what I have been telling you from the beginning.*I have much to say about you and much to judge, but*he who sent me is true, and I declare*to the world*what I have heard from him.”*They did not understand that*he had been speaking to them about the Father.*So Jesus said to them,*“When you have*lifted up the Son of Man,*then you will know that*I am he, and that*I do nothing on my own authority, but*speak just as the Father taught me.*And*he who sent me is with me.*He has not left me alone, for*I always do the things that are pleasing to him.”*As he was saying these things,*many believed in him.

John 8 - but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. - Bible Gateway

So it all evens-out...

Here is Jesus the Son of God and His words.

John 8*(English Standard Versio

You Are of Your Father the Devil

They answered him,*“Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them,*“If you were Abraham's children, you would be doing the works Abraham did,*but now*you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth*that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did.*You are doing the works your father did.”*They said to him,*“We were not born of sexual immorality. We have*one Father—even God.”*Jesus said to them,*“If God were your Father, you would love me, for*I came from God and*I am here.*I came not of my own accord, but*he sent me.*Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot*bear to hear my word.*You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires.*He was a murderer from the beginning, and*does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.*When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.*Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me?Whoever is of God hears the words of God.*The reason why you do not hear them is that*you are not of God.”

Her drugs need tweaking.

Last edited:
Why would any person choose to believe a poster here over Jesus and The Bible?

To return to thread topic, the claim is Jesus is a Zionist but Jesus own words in The Bible tell us He is the Son of God.

Herodotus is not only 'god'----he is also 'jesus'?????? I am fascinated

When Caroline is judged by God, will He remind her that her response to His Son was blah blah blah?

Before Abraham Was, I Am

The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and*have a demon?”*Jesus answered,*“I do not have a demon, but*I honor my Father, and you dishonor me.*Yet*I do not seek my own glory; there is One who seeks it, and he is the judge.*Truly, truly,*I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never*see death.”The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon!Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet*you say,*‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never*taste death.’*Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?”*Jesus answered,*“If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing.*It is my Father who glorifies me,*of whom you say, ‘He is our God.’[c]*But*you have not known him.*I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be*a liar*like you, but I do know him and I keep his word.*Your father Abraham*rejoiced*that he would see my day.*He saw it and was glad.”*So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”[d]*Jesus said to them,“Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was,*I am.”*So*they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

blah blah blah

Poor thing. How sad. 24/7 & nothing to hold on to but a mouse. Heh Heh!

I ain't touchin' that one-liner with a ten-foot Pole... or an eight-foot Hungarian !
wink_smile.gif

Consequently the other one has nothing to hold on to but his @@@@

why is sherri so fascinated that herodotus----a greek who lived during a time of
incessant warfare in the middle east-----and actually during the babylonian
captivity-----liked to refer to syria as "palestina"??? Way back then----ethiopia -
and its general location was called "cush"-----SO??? ----way back then ----the lands
around the Rhine valley were called "ashkenaz" SO?
The syrian people are very greek-----lots of them even look greek so?
From the POV of greek mythology----the fact that a greek would see lands
in which greek like sea faring people (like the phonecians) made incursions and
often set up fairly short lived outposts------is fascinating. He tended to see
anything where greeks lived for awhile as GREEK -----sorta. In my reading of
the ancient greek literature-----it seems to me that for the greeks-----
the WHOLE WORLD IS -----greek like. The greeks described anyone who did not
speak greek as "barbarian"----and barely human----more like "living tools" Why
would anyone want to cite the ethnocentric "geography" of the greeks?

Jesus has escaped her. But no so the poor mouse.

Consequently the other one has nothing to hold on to but his @@@@

Watch "Palestine Before Israel - Maps" on YouTube...

Typical propaganda BS post. I choose to believe The Christian Bible over Kondor propaganda. I choose to believe Jesus over Kondor, the Jesus in John 3:16 who says there He is the Son of God. It's not difficult for me at all to choose Jesus and His Truth over Kondor and his propaganda.

Our world is filled with maps.
Christian Bibles are filled with maps labeled Palestine when Jesus lived.
Christian Bibles may be utilized reasonably reliably as a transmission mechanism for relaying the early teachings and verbiage of Christianity from one generation to the next.

Christian Bibles sometimes contain maps which are modern-day reconstructions of amateur-caliber publisher's understandings of political divisions of the times as applied to geographic features.

A map which labels the region as anything other than the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah prior to the Roman conquest, or a map which labels the region as anything other than the Roman client-state and province of Judea during the life of Jesus, or anything other than Syria-Palestina, after the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem, during the remainder of the Roman era, is in error...

Regardless of whether or not it is published in some edition or another of the Bible...

Just what do you find in my post #2290 ( "Christian Bibles may be utilized..." ) to be 'propaganda'?

I really want to know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back