Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a life she has. Nothing better to do all day every day than throw shit at Israel for being so successful & for its endless contributions to mankind & civilization throughout the world. Gosh I wonder why she doesn't educate us to all of the Palestinian contributions to world humanity?

Jesus has escaped her. But no so the poor mouse.

Consequently the other one has nothing to hold on to but his @@@@

well----that explains why she never read the bible

What a life she has. Nothing better to do all day every day than throw shit at Israel for being so successful & for its endless contributions to mankind & civilization throughout the world. Gosh I wonder why she doesn't educate us to all of the Palestinian contributions to world humanity?

She devotes herself to what I consider A NOBLE CAUSE----she is recaptulating
---in general--- THE SYCRETIC CREED ------the combined nazi jihado filth of
the past 100 years. I estimate the developement of NAZI JIHADOISM some time
circa 1920. Prior to that time-----there were two SEPARATE schools of
isa-respecting genocidal joy. Both were outgrowths of the
creed of constantine and his depraved grandson---justin. ----but they
separated during and following the CRUSADES. It is only in the past
approximiately 90-100 years that they again became ONE. A kind of
MONOTHEISTIC NOTION ------known as ISA/ALLAH

Why would any person choose to believe a poster here over Jesus and The Bible?
So, it's Jesus who got his tyres stolen by palistanian thieves in Sidon?
Jesus shoulda spent the extra 200 denari for the locking hubnuts on the donkey cart!

I think Judean Cart-Max offered a package where the locking hubnuts were free if you Lowjacked your ass (donkey).

Poor Jesus... if He'd spent the extra money up-front to Lowjack His ass, He would have had locking nuts, to protect His Tyres.

Caveat Emptoris Judaeica 3:16

Then again, I'm not sure if the Lowjack option would have been worth it, given the state of GPS and cell-tower technology in that province during Roman times, but with all that Bedouin and Filistin riff-raff runnin' around loose, He probably shoulda done sumfin'...

Hope He had a low deductible on His Shebaa Farms donkey-cart insurance policy, and that they didn't jack-up the rates on Him afterwards, for filing a claim...

Damned Filistin bottom-feeders... friggin' public nuisance... everything they touched turned to elephant shit!
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
for those who have not noticed-----the chief isa-respectress alludes CONTINUALLY
to the writings of "JOHN" John wrote "JOHN"---and it/he/they also wrote
THE BOOK OF REVULSIONS

Now for a disclaimer. I consider JOHN----to be a sublime writer.

now for the facts. "JOHN" wrote in greek. Real scholars (ie not just me)
recognize the writings of "JOHN" to be of several different authors. The
writings are very consistent with a STYLE OF THE TIMES-----in fact also
seen in the dead sea scrolls and in parts of the "old" testament----to
wit VERY MYSTICAL------only an idiot would take the writings of "JOHN"
as concrete facts or "history" of actual events

I am not trying to knock the THE BOOK OF REVULSIONS ---or "JOHN"-----
at all-------the writings are just as valuable as those of EZEKIEL----and
his muchrooom galvanized WHEELS In fact DANIEL does lots of
mystical ----SYMBOLIC stuff too. -----so much so that rabbis of old cautioned
the average among us NOT TO PONDER TOO INTENTLY upon
"daniel ---very good advice------it is not stuff for the VULNERABLE mind.

my advice to all isa-respecters-------DO NOT READ "JOHN"----it is as beyond you
as is the KABALLAH for eight year olds (rabbis of old were so cautious of
that writing that they advised one not to look at it until age 40----and only after
a very solid education which our chief isa-respectress CLEARLY lacks

When Caroline is judged by God, will He remind her that her response to His Son was blah blah blah?

Before Abraham Was, I Am

The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and*have a demon?”*Jesus answered,*“I do not have a demon, but*I honor my Father, and you dishonor me.*Yet*I do not seek my own glory; there is One who seeks it, and he is the judge.*Truly, truly,*I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never*see death.”The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon!Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet*you say,*‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never*taste death.’*Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?”*Jesus answered,*“If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing.*It is my Father who glorifies me,*of whom you say, ‘He is our God.’[c]*But*you have not known him.*I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be*a liar*like you, but I do know him and I keep his word.*Your father Abraham*rejoiced*that he would see my day.*He saw it and was glad.”*So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”[d]*Jesus said to them,“Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was,*I am.”*So*they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

John 8 - but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. - Bible Gateway

blah blah blah
You're the Son? Holy cow, you're a trannie?

More lies from the Jesus slanderer who keeps on proving to all there is simply no truth in a Zionist.

Palestine has been called Palestine for 2460 years, get it through your pea brain, challenged one.

A ten ton truck load of maps isn't going to do much then. Still maybe someone else reading might be helped.
We're talking basic education here. I think it's middle school where they teach you in world history that the Roman invasion and sacking of Jerusalem did not occur until until 60 AD.

Does anybody know if Jihad Sherri made it past elementary? Islamists always prey on the weak, feeble minded, ignorant, illiterate, and mentally ill morons (all of which apply to Jihad Sherri), and then fill up their minds with whatever crap they want.
Did you study world history, or trailer park history?

Palestine” in the BibleWhat have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon,*
and all the coasts of*Palestine? (Joel 3:4a = 4:4a Heb)

The people shall hear, and be afraid;
sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of*Palestina. (Exod 15:14)

Rejoice not thou, whole*Palestina*... (Isa 14:29a)

Howl, O gate; cry, O city,
thou whole*Palestina, art dissolved. (Isa 14:31a)

Hebrew Streams: "Palestine" in the Bible
Did you even read that site, it MAKES BELIEVE that Palestine is the same condemned Philistine in the bible and REPLACES the actual word. In other words, the verses are FAKE.

FUCKING MORON DOESN'T EVEN READ WHAT IT POSTS.

Last edited:
Zionists always prey on the Gentile child.and the innocent.

How many Gentile children have you killed?

How much blood of the innocent is on your hands?

Thank God I'm not a Zionist, is my daily praise to God.

Thank Jesus I am not a Zionist.

A ten ton truck load of maps isn't going to do much then. Still maybe someone else reading might be helped.
We're talking basic education here. I think it's middle school where they teach you in world history that the Roman invasion and sacking of Jerusalem did not occur until until 60 AD.

Does anybody know if Jihad Sherri made it past elementary? Islamists always prey on the weak, feeble minded, ignorant, illiterate, and mentally ill morons (all of which apply to Jihad Sherri), and then fill up their minds with whatever crap they want.
Face it, Frau Sherriah, whether you like it or not, following Jesus makes one an automatic Zionist. You can rant and rave but you can't escape fact. What are you, some kind of self-hating Zionist? Is that your yoke to bear?

she insists on citing HERODOTUS-----thus rendering all Syrians "palestinians"----
have some compassion. Keep in mind-----she is actually a supporter of
ANTIOCHUS. According to the "New" Testament------the person named
Jesus------celebrated Chanukah------the defeat of her HERO ---ANTIOCHUS.
in reference to THE EMPIRE OF ANTIOCHUS------in its attempt to
claim Jerusalem (zion) Thus she spits in the face of the ---person named
"Jesus" featured in the "new" testament Forgive her----she knows not
what she does-------she never read the book

Isn't she supposed to be a retired lawyer, with a JD under her belt?

Somehow, I find that difficult to believe, unless she suffered a mental breakdown and subsequent erosion of cognitive function and language skills.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

John 8*(English Standard Version)

John 8

English Standard Version (ESV)

but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.*Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him, and*he sat down and taught them.*The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst*they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery.Now*in the Law Moses commanded us*to stone such women. So what do you say?”*This they said*to test him,*that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground.*And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them,*“Let him who is without sin among you*be the first to throw a stone at her.”*And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground.*But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him.*Jesus stood up and said to her,*“Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”*She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said,*“Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on*sin no more.”]]

I know exactly what I am speaking of, Jesus who Satan cannot bury.

I have no idea what you're talking about...

But I am comforted by the idea that you have no idea what you're talking about, either...

So it all evens-out...

Why good morning First Shift Sherri. Hope your 2 hours of sleep was enough. Please tell us your secret on how you are able to post for 28 consecutive hours. Have you come to the conclusion that Jesus is a Zionist?

Learn English, Zionist, Jesus is the Son of God.

When Caroline is judged by God, will He remind her that her response to His Son was blah blah blah?

Before Abraham Was, I Am

The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and*have a demon?”*Jesus answered,*“I do not have a demon, but*I honor my Father, and you dishonor me.*Yet*I do not seek my own glory; there is One who seeks it, and he is the judge.*Truly, truly,*I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never*see death.”The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon!Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet*you say,*‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never*taste death.’*Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?”*Jesus answered,*“If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing.*It is my Father who glorifies me,*of whom you say, ‘He is our God.’[c]*But*you have not known him.*I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be*a liar*like you, but I do know him and I keep his word.*Your father Abraham*rejoiced*that he would see my day.*He saw it and was glad.”*So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”[d]*Jesus said to them,“Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was,*I am.”*So*they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

blah blah blah

Learn English, Zionist, I keep giving you Jesus and you continue in your disbelief.

Condemnation comes from continued disbelief in Jesus the Son of God.

Why would any person choose to believe a poster here over Jesus and The Bible?

To return to thread topic, the claim is Jesus is a Zionist but Jesus own words in The Bible tell us He is the Son of God.

Herodotus is not only 'god'----he is also 'jesus'?????? I am fascinated

Let us all remember, Jihad Sherri is totally insane. Jesus the Zionist Jew would want us to have some compassion for her. Its obvious the poor thing is mentally il and needs professional help.

Just imagine, the Muslim world is filled with lunatics like Sherri which are taken advantage of by the Islamists.

Learn English, Zionist, Jesus is the Son of God.

Before Abraham Was, I Am

Yes, in the New Testament, Jesus the Jew is the Son of the Zionist God of the Bible.

Rantings of a Zionist who rejects Jesus as Messiah and continues in slander of His name and The Bible.

The birth of a sectarian nation in 1948 shall never wipe away the 1900 years of Christianity that preceded 1948.

Watch "Palestine Before Israel - Maps" on YouTube...

Typical propaganda BS post. I choose to believe The Christian Bible over Kondor propaganda. I choose to believe Jesus over Kondor, the Jesus in John 3:16 who says there He is the Son of God. It's not difficult for me at all to choose Jesus and His Truth over Kondor and his propaganda.

Christian Bibles may be utilized reasonably reliably as a transmission mechanism for relaying the early teachings and verbiage of Christianity from one generation to the next.

Christian Bibles sometimes contain maps which are modern-day reconstructions of amateur-caliber publisher's understandings of political divisions of the times as applied to geographic features.

A map which labels the region as anything other than the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah prior to the Roman conquest, or a map which labels the region as anything other than the Roman client-state and province of Judea during the life of Jesus, or anything other than Syria-Palestina, after the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem, during the remainder of the Roman era, is in error...

Regardless of whether or not it is published in some edition or another of the Bible...

Just what do you find in my post #2290 ( "Christian Bibles may be utilized..." ) to be 'propaganda'?

I really want to know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back