Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who follow the law are cursed.

Galatians 3*(English Standard Version)

Righteous Shall Live by Faith

For all who rely on works of the law are*under a curse; for it is written,“Cursed be everyone who does not*abide by all things written in the Book of the Law, and do them.”*Now it is evident that*no one is justified before God by the law, for*“The righteous shall live by faith.”[d]But the law is not of faith, rather*“The one who does them shall live by them.”*Christ*redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written,*“Cursed is everyone who is hanged*on a tree”—*so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might*come to the Gentiles, so that*we might receive*the promised Spirit[e]*through faith.

Galatians 3 - Faith or Works of the Law - You foolish - Bible Gateway

Please explain why we have Old And New Testaments?

A great deal of the religious division and confusion in the world today is caused by general lack of knowledge about the purpose and intent of the two major divisions of the Bible, the old and the new testaments.

The Old Testament is revelation and law from God covering about the time from the creation of the earth to the time of Jesus' death on the cross. The New Testament is revelation and law from God covering about the time from Jesus' birth to His (future) second coming. It tells us that His Son, Jesus, came, lived, died, and arose so that believers on Jesus as the Christ might have eternal life. The New Testament also tells us, by both command and recorded example how we are to worship God today. The two portionscf God's will are so closely related it can be said about them that the Old is the New concealed and the New is the Old revealed. The Old Testament was preparatory, temporary, and limited. The New is complete, eternal, and universal. The Old Testament promised a New Testament (Jer. 31:31). The prophet Isaiah spoke of the days to come when the new law would go forth from Jerusalem (Isaiah 2:2-4). In the New Testament, the Apostle Paul stated that the law of Moses had been given until the seed, which is Christ Jesus, had come (study Galatians 3:19-27).

To befuddle the minds of Zionists? Jesus was a Zionist, ya know?

Those who follow the law are cursed.

Righteous Shall Live by Faith

For all who rely on works of the law are*under a curse; for it is written,“Cursed be everyone who does not*abide by all things written in the Book of the Law, and do them.”*Now it is evident that*no one is justified before God by the law, for*“The righteous shall live by faith.”[d]But the law is not of faith, rather*“The one who does them shall live by them.”*Christ*redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written,*“Cursed is everyone who is hanged*on a tree”—*so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might*come to the Gentiles, so that*we might receive*the promised Spirit[e]*through faith.

Galatians 3 - Faith or Works of the Law - You foolish - Bible Gateway

A great deal of the religious division and confusion in the world today is caused by general lack of knowledge about the purpose and intent of the two major divisions of the Bible, the old and the new testaments.

The Old Testament is revelation and law from God covering about the time from the creation of the earth to the time of Jesus' death on the cross. The New Testament is revelation and law from God covering about the time from Jesus' birth to His (future) second coming. It tells us that His Son, Jesus, came, lived, died, and arose so that believers on Jesus as the Christ might have eternal life. The New Testament also tells us, by both command and recorded example how we are to worship God today. The two portionscf God's will are so closely related it can be said about them that the Old is the New concealed and the New is the Old revealed. The Old Testament was preparatory, temporary, and limited. The New is complete, eternal, and universal. The Old Testament promised a New Testament (Jer. 31:31). The prophet Isaiah spoke of the days to come when the new law would go forth from Jerusalem (Isaiah 2:2-4). In the New Testament, the Apostle Paul stated that the law of Moses had been given until the seed, which is Christ Jesus, had come (study Galatians 3:19-27).

I ain't worried. I ain't got no priors.

Here is the curse, another statement of it/another way to say it, by Jesus Himself.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’

Matthew 23 ESV - Seven Woes to the Scribes and Pharisees - Bible Gateway

Last edited:
Here is the curse, another statement of it/another way to say it, by Jesus Himself.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’

He is a Zionist, speaking to Zionists, Heide.

The Law and the Promise

To give a human example, brothers:[f]*even with a man-made covenant, no one annuls it or adds to it once it has been ratified.*Nowthe promises were made*to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, “And to offsprings,” referring to many, but referring to one,*“And to your offspring,” who is Christ.*This is what I mean: the law, which came*430 years afterward, does not annul a covenant previously ratified by God, so as*to make the promise void.*For if the inheritance comes by the law, it no longer comes by promise; but*God gave it to Abraham by a promise.

Why then the law?*It was added because of transgressions,*until the offspring should come to whom the promise had been made, and it was*put in place through angels*by an intermediary.*Now*an intermediary implies more than one, but*God is one.

Is the law then contrary to the promises of God? Certainly not! For*if a law had been given that could give life, then righteousness would indeed be by the law.*But the Scripture*imprisoned everything under sin, so that*the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given*to those who believe.

Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law,imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed.*So then,*the law was our*guardian until Christ came,*in order that we might be justified by faith.*But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,*for in Christ Jesus*you are all sons of God, through faith.*For as many of you as*were baptized*into Christ have*put on Christ.*There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave[g]*nor free,*there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.*And*if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring,*heirs according to promise.

Galatians 3 ESV - By Faith, or by Works of the Law? - O - Bible Gateway

Nothing Sherri has said has changed my opinion that Jesus is a Zionist. But I'm so tired today. Wonder if she would tell her secret how she can post for 28 consecutive hors?

The Law and the Promise

To give a human example, brothers:[f]*even with a man-made covenant, no one annuls it or adds to it once it has been ratified.*Nowthe promises were made*to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, “And to offsprings,” referring to many, but referring to one,*“And to your offspring,” who is Christ.*This is what I mean: the law, which came*430 years afterward, does not annul a covenant previously ratified by God, so as*to make the promise void.*For if the inheritance comes by the law, it no longer comes by promise; but*God gave it to Abraham by a promise.

Why then the law?*It was added because of transgressions,*until the offspring should come to whom the promise had been made, and it was*put in place through angels*by an intermediary.*Now*an intermediary implies more than one, but*God is one.

Is the law then contrary to the promises of God? Certainly not! For*if a law had been given that could give life, then righteousness would indeed be by the law.*But the Scripture*imprisoned everything under sin, so that*the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given*to those who believe.

Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law,imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed.*So then,*the law was our*guardian until Christ came,*in order that we might be justified by faith.*But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,*for in Christ Jesus*you are all sons of God, through faith.*For as many of you as*were baptized*into Christ have*put on Christ.*There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave[g]*nor free,*there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.*And*if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring,*heirs according to promise.

Galatians 3 ESV - By Faith, or by Works of the Law? - O - Bible Gateway

You needn't be so concerned now that we have Obama Care. Lighten up.

Galatians does a beautiful job of describing the new covenant, by grace and not works, all are saved, Jew and Gentile , who believe in Jesus.

And not a word about Zionism anywhere.

Poor Sherri. So uneducated in ancient history. FYI, the concept of heaven & hell already existed in the ancient Sassanian Dynasty of Persia long before the birth of Jesus. It is of Zoroastrian origin & assimilated into Jewish & Christian theology. Even the concept of Satan is Zoroastrian in origin in the form of Angra Mainyu. Neither heaven nor hell nor souls nor angels nor reserection were of any Christian origin. Come dear. Take the journey.

The Book of Arda Viraf

If Jesus did not believe in hell, how do you explain His words He spoke about hell?

Matthew 5*(English Standard Version)

Anger

“You have heard that it was said to those of old,*‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable*to judgment.’*But I say to you thateveryone who is angry with his brother[c]*will be liable*to judgment; whoever insults[d]*his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to*the hell[e]*of fire.*So if*you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you,*leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.Come to terms quickly with your accuser while you are going with him to court, lest your accuser hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the guard, and you be put in prison.*Truly, I say to you,*you will never get out until you have paid the last penny.[f]

Matthew 5 - Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount - Bible Gateway

Jesus is the Son of God.

As much separates Jesus from being a Zionist as is the distance between heaven and hell.

Zionisms master is Satan.
Heaven is right next door to hell. You know, just like MacDonalds and Wendys. But Jesus is a Zionist and doesn't believe in Hell. You got a guilty conscience?

Well, I have to say I feel Blessed to have had this opportunity to have these discussions on this thread. There were some things that had bothered me for many years about Salvation before Jesus that I now understand much better. It's just like it all comes together, so much so that literally I explained it to myself in my head and walked into a Sermon Wednesday night and listened to my preacher express it exactly the same way I had just explained it to myself.

I would write it here now, but I am working my way through understanding a few more things a bit better first, then I will.

Well, I have to say I feel Blessed to have had this opportunity to have these discussions on this thread. There were some things that had bothered me for many years about Salvation before Jesus that I now understand much better. It's just like it all comes together, so much so that literally I explained it to myself in my head and walked into a Sermon Wednesday night and listened to my preacher express it exactly the same way I had just explained it to myself.

I would write it here now, but I am working my way through understanding a few more things a bit better first, then I will.
Well. it's been fun but I have to go to the looney bin for a check-up and adjustment. My Zionism needs a boost.

I wish I could make you understand Jesus.

I really could care less about history.

We love because He first loved us, to have that love hit you and immerse you and envelope you and consume you, nothing in this world like that, nothing can come anywhere close to that.

Jesus My Jesus
You live in my heart
You lead and guide me
Each and every day of my life
You are the one who I was born to seek and find and to know
The only one who could have feeled the emptiness I felt inside

The beginning of a song I wrote

And you know, the words always fall short in fully expressing who Jesus is, they always do

Poor Sherri. So uneducated in ancient history. FYI, the concept of heaven & hell already existed in the ancient Sassanian Dynasty of Persia long before the birth of Jesus. It is of Zoroastrian origin & assimilated into Jewish & Christian theology. Even the concept of Satan is Zoroastrian in origin in the form of Angra Mainyu. Neither heaven nor hell nor souls nor angels nor reserection were of any Christian origin. Come dear. Take the journey.

The Book of Arda Viraf

If Jesus did not believe in hell, how do you explain His words He spoke about hell?

Anger

“You have heard that it was said to those of old,*‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable*to judgment.’*But I say to you thateveryone who is angry with his brother[c]*will be liable*to judgment; whoever insults[d]*his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to*the hell[e]*of fire.*So if*you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you,*leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.Come to terms quickly with your accuser while you are going with him to court, lest your accuser hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the guard, and you be put in prison.*Truly, I say to you,*you will never get out until you have paid the last penny.[f]

Heaven is right next door to hell. You know, just like MacDonalds and Wendys. But Jesus is a Zionist and doesn't believe in Hell. You got a guilty conscience?

I wish I could make you understand Jesus.

I really could care less about history.

We love because He first loved us, to have that love hit you and immerse you and envelope you and consume you, nothing in this world like that, nothing can come anywhere close to that.

Jesus My Jesus
You live in my heart
You lead and guide me
Each and every day of my life
You are the one who I was born to seek and find and to know
The only one who could have feeled the emptiness I felt inside

The beginning of a song I wrote

And you know, the words always fall short in fully expressing who Jesus is, they always do

The Book of Arda Viraf

Anger

It certianly would be great if Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang could take their show on the road. First stop should be Iran since they will be able to converse with the crazy religious leaders there in Farsi. She and her gang can tell them the same things about Jesus that they are posting non stop on this forum and then get down on their knees and beg the Muslim clergy to LET THE CHRISTIANS FREE. This way at least Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang will actually be doing something for Christians. She is accomplishing nothing for the poor Christians who are being harassed, imprisoned and murdered in Muslim countries in spite all her babbling on this forum. One would think that instead of babbling on and on, she would at the very least ask all the readers, whatever their beliefs, to pray for the poor Christians in Muslim countries. It could be that the bottom line is that she actually doesn't care what is happening to these Christians.

Syria: Young Christian Man Beheaded On The Spot After Islamists Notice Cross Necklace | MidnightWatcher's Blogspot

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

Accept Jesus or burn, burn, baby burn.

That is Jesus message, disbelief is condemnation.

I certainly could care less, who wants your Zionist filth anywhere near them.

I expect there is a special room in hell just with your name on it.

All you are is a hate filled animal, I have never recognized a thing human in you.

What are you blabbering now? The Old Testmanet is a Zionist book, God Promises Israel the land of Zion to the Jews going all the way back to Abraham, and Moses executes God's order, so God IS a Zionist. And Jesus picks the ball up from there and says that he is the fulfillment of EVERYTHING God promised in the Old Testament, including the rejuvination of Zion with Jews.

Whether you like it or not, moan and whine about it or not, God, Jesus, the Old Testament AND the New Testaments are ALL ZIONIST.

All your baloney isn't going to change a THING other than provide free entertainment for us.

That's telling him, Heide! Roudy is nothing but an evil zionut.

Say what?!

the-door-to-door-salesman-from-hell.jpg

There simply is no Truth in a Zionist.

Zionists illustrate this principle in every post.

Satan must be so proud of his Zionist students.

Jesus tells all who He is in John 3:16.

He is the Son of God.

That is true. Zionism has its roots in antiquity thus making it easy for the modern Zionist movement of today in Israel.

Zionism goes back more than two and a half millennia, even earlier than the Babylonian Exile. Mount Zion is the symbolic heart of Jerusalem.

Psalm 137:1:

"By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion." KJV
Actually that's John telling us who he thinks Jesus is. That's why it's called "John 3:16"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back