Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri thinks everyone should follow her belief and runs down everyone who doesn't. Live and let live, and don't push your religion and beliefs on others. Let them find their own way if they are seeking something else, but don't say your religion is best because you are simply setting yourself up for ridicule as are all those who have that outlook.
Within the past few weeks I have reached the sad amateur-caliber conclusion that we are dealing with someone suffering from substantive mental health problems. I sure-as-hell wouldn't let her within a mile of my kids or grandkids. But, given her nature, it's difficult to care.
I think her pieces of Shiite handlers let the animal out of the mosque basement propaganda HQ once a day for one hour to catch some sunlight in the mosque patio, and then back to work it goes. So I don't think the Jihad Sherri (and those that oper-hate under that member name) see too many human beings to begin with.

Jesus lived over 1800 years after Zionist was founded.

There were never any Zionist Temples Jesus was in, just a temple in Jerusalem he was in.

Question: What was Jesus doing in a Zionist Jewish temple teaching the Zionist Jews about the laws of Moses? I was under the impression (from your revelations) he didn't have anything to do with Judaism or Zionists. Please clear up this confusing issue.

The reader can see more bald faced lies and this is not the redneck Sherri but an English as Second Language Sherri.
Yeah, my observation too. I can even smell the stench of an illiterate Islamic animal writing as Jihad Sherri.

Sherri really is excellent entertainment today. I would rather be on here than watch tv.

This is better then the superbowl
I'm telling you, where would we get this kind of free entertainment? Sherri keeps dishing out one one-liner after another, and I'm literally falling off my chair reading them.

The only COMPLAINT I have is, perhaps we should establish some kind of line or ticketing system where we take turns enjoying bashing and laughing at this lunatic Jihad Sherri.

NO CUTTING IN THE LINE!

Do you think Jihad Sherri is having sex with both the shift no. 2 and 3 guys, without either of them knowing?

On the next "Islamic Propaganda HQ CHEATERS...."

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’

Matthew 23 ESV - Seven Woes to the Scribes and Pharisees - Bible Gateway

Accept Jesus or burn, burn, baby burn.

That is Jesus message, disbelief is condemnation.

I certainly could care less, who wants your Zionist filth anywhere near them.

I expect there is a special room in hell just with your name on it.

All you are is a hate filled animal, I have never recognized a thing human in you.

Continue in your disbelief of Jesus and burn.

Certainly, all your slander of Jesus and God you shall answer to God for.

Yes, in the New Testament, Jesus the Jew is the Son of the Zionist God of the Bible.
What are you blabbering now? The Old Testmanet is a Zionist book, God Promises Israel the land of Zion to the Jews going all the way back to Abraham, and Moses executes God's order, so God IS a Zionist. And Jesus picks the ball up from there and says that he is the fulfillment of EVERYTHING God promised in the Old Testament, including the rejuvination of Zion with Jews.

Whether you like it or not, moan and whine about it or not, God, Jesus, the Old Testament AND the New Testaments are ALL ZIONIST.

All your baloney isn't going to change a THING other than provide free entertainment for us.

Last edited:
If Jews don't mind being attacked by insane Arabs til the end of time over Israel, I'm ok with that. Jesus probably would have minded, though.
Skitt, every time the insane Arabs attack Israel, the Jews end up getting more land.

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’

Matthew 23 ESV - Seven Woes to the Scribes and Pharisees - Bible Gateway

Accept Jesus or burn, burn, baby burn.

That is Jesus message, disbelief is condemnation.

I certainly could care less, who wants your Zionist filth anywhere near them.

I expect there is a special room in hell just with your name on it.

All you are is a hate filled animal, I have never recognized a thing human in you.

Continue in your disbelief of Jesus and burn.

Certainly, all your slander of Jesus and God you shall answer to God for.
What are you blabbering now? The Old Testmanet is a Zionist book, God Promises Israel the land of Zion to the Jews going all the way back to Abraham, and Moses executes God's order, so God IS a Zionist. And Jesus picks the ball up from there and says that he is the fulfillment of EVERYTHING God promised in the Old Testament, including the rejuvination of Zion with Jews.

Whether you like it or not, moan and whine about it or not, God, Jesus, the Old Testament AND the New Testaments are ALL ZIONIST.

All your baloney isn't going to change a THING other than provide free entertainment for us.

That's telling him, Heide! Roudy is nothing but an evil zionut.

Jihad Sherri's standard response every time it gets spanked and humiliated: "accept Jesus....blah blah blah". And then an irrelevant verse. .

That is true. Zionism has its roots in antiquity thus making it easy for the modern Zionist movement of today in Israel.

There were never any Zionist Temples Jesus was in, just a temple in Jerusalem he was in.

Question: What was Jesus doing in a Zionist Jewish temple teaching the Zionist Jews about the laws of Moses? I was under the impression (from your revelations) he didn't have anything to do with Judaism or Zionists. Please clear up this confusing issue.
Zionism goes back more than two and a half millennia, even earlier than the Babylonian Exile. Mount Zion is the symbolic heart of Jerusalem.

Psalm 137:1:

"By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion." KJV

Jesus is the Son of God.

As much separates Jesus from being a Zionist as is the distance between heaven and hell.

The master of every Zionist is Satan.

Last edited:
There simply is no Truth in a Zionist.

Zionists illustrate this principle in every post.

Satan must be so proud of his Zionist students.

Jesus tells all who He is in John 3:16.

He is the Son of God.

That is true. Zionism has its roots in antiquity thus making it easy for the modern Zionist movement of today in Israel.

Zionism goes back more than two and a half millennia, even earlier than the Babylonian Exile. Mount Zion is the symbolic heart of Jerusalem.

Psalm 137:1:

"By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion." KJV

Last edited:
Jesus is the Son of God.

As much separates Jesus from being a Zionist as is the distance between heaven and hell.

Zionisms master is Satan.
Heaven is right next door to hell. You know, just like MacDonalds and Wendys. But Jesus is a Zionist and doesn't believe in Hell. You got a guilty conscience?

Please explain why we have Old And New Testaments?

A great deal of the religious division and confusion in the world today is caused by general lack of knowledge about the purpose and intent of the two major divisions of the Bible, the old and the new testaments.

The Old Testament is revelation and law from God covering about the time from the creation of the earth to the time of Jesus' death on the cross. The New Testament is revelation and law from God covering about the time from Jesus' birth to His (future) second coming. It tells us that His Son, Jesus, came, lived, died, and arose so that believers on Jesus as the Christ might have eternal life. The New Testament also tells us, by both command and recorded example how we are to worship God today. The two portionscf God's will are so closely related it can be said about them that the Old is the New concealed and the New is the Old revealed. The Old Testament was preparatory, temporary, and limited. The New is complete, eternal, and universal. The Old Testament promised a New Testament (Jer. 31:31). The prophet Isaiah spoke of the days to come when the new law would go forth from Jerusalem (Isaiah 2:2-4). In the New Testament, the Apostle Paul stated that the law of Moses had been given until the seed, which is Christ Jesus, had come (study Galatians 3:19-27).

Zionism was beautiful in the beginning. An ancient homeland for the Jews in the land of Zion. But just look what Zionism has become today. A safe haven for Palestinians against their own Arab brothers. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they can remain squatting where they are in Israel's land. Not once has Israel even tried to find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Disgusting. Want peace? First this entire Zionist agenda has to go. Peace will come when Israel learns from the surrounding Arab countries, who know the Palestinians best, how to treat them. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Jesus is the Son of God.

Galatians 3*(English Standard Version)

Galatians 3

English Standard Version (ESV)

By Faith, or by Works of the Law?

O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you?*It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly*portrayed as crucified.*Let me ask you only this:*Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by*hearing with faith?*Are you so foolish?*Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by[a]*the flesh?*Did you suffer*so many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain?*Does he who supplies the Spirit to you andworks miracles among you do so*by works of the law, or by hearing with faith—*just as*Abraham “believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”?

Know then that it is*those of faith who are*the sons of Abraham.*And the Scripture, foreseeing that*God would justify[c]*the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying,*“In you shall all the nations be blessed.”*So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Galatians 3 - Faith or Works of the Law - You foolish - Bible Gateway

A great deal of the religious division and confusion in the world today is caused by general lack of knowledge about the purpose and intent of the two major divisions of the Bible, the old and the new testaments.

The Old Testament is revelation and law from God covering about the time from the creation of the earth to the time of Jesus' death on the cross. The New Testament is revelation and law from God covering about the time from Jesus' birth to His (future) second coming. It tells us that His Son, Jesus, came, lived, died, and arose so that believers on Jesus as the Christ might have eternal life. The New Testament also tells us, by both command and recorded example how we are to worship God today. The two portionscf God's will are so closely related it can be said about them that the Old is the New concealed and the New is the Old revealed. The Old Testament was preparatory, temporary, and limited. The New is complete, eternal, and universal. The Old Testament promised a New Testament (Jer. 31:31). The prophet Isaiah spoke of the days to come when the new law would go forth from Jerusalem (Isaiah 2:2-4). In the New Testament, the Apostle Paul stated that the law of Moses had been given until the seed, which is Christ Jesus, had come (study Galatians 3:19-27).

To befuddle the minds of Zionists? Jesus was a Zionist, ya know?

If Jesus did not believe in hell, how do you explain His words He spoke about hell?

Matthew 5*(English Standard Version)

Anger

“You have heard that it was said to those of old,*‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable*to judgment.’*But I say to you thateveryone who is angry with his brother[c]*will be liable*to judgment; whoever insults[d]*his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to*the hell[e]*of fire.*So if*you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you,*leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.Come to terms quickly with your accuser while you are going with him to court, lest your accuser hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the guard, and you be put in prison.*Truly, I say to you,*you will never get out until you have paid the last penny.[f]

Matthew 5 - Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount - Bible Gateway

Jesus is the Son of God.

Heaven is right next door to hell. You know, just like MacDonalds and Wendys. But Jesus is a Zionist and doesn't believe in Hell. You got a guilty conscience?

If Jesus did not believe in hell, how do you explain His words He spoke about hell?

Matthew 5*(English Standard Version)

Anger

“You have heard that it was said to those of old,*‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable*to judgment.’*But I say to you thateveryone who is angry with his brother[c]*will be liable*to judgment; whoever insults[d]*his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to*the hell[e]*of fire.*So if*you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you,*leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.Come to terms quickly with your accuser while you are going with him to court, lest your accuser hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the guard, and you be put in prison.*Truly, I say to you,*you will never get out until you have paid the last penny.[f]

Matthew 5 - Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount - Bible Gateway

Jesus is the Son of God.

He was referring to the city garbage dump. That was pure hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back