Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
My God, my God...even Satanic Sherri's think a likes are deserting her. A mentally insane person believes they are the sane one and everyone else is crazy. Satanic Sherri believes she is the only one who is right and every one else is wrong. Get the connection?
Like I said, it's lonely at the top. Or bottom, if you're Sherri. :lmao:

So let us get this straight. You worship a Jewish Zionist. And condemn his Zionist Christian followers. Is that correct?

QUOTE=SherriMunnerlyn;8510255]And right you are, we need to put our trust in Jesus.

We all fall miserably short.

I just found all these books by Dr. John R. Rice and some of what He wrote is so right and no doubt but that God led me to these books.

But this man lived in another time and his support for Southern practices like Segregation were not right, and other matters I question about his position on morality issues. He was a product of his times, and some of his ideas reflected his times and not God.

Our trust should be only in Jesus.

What this man was is a man deeply concerned about Jesus and what Jesus says and His writings stay with us to show us who and what matters most, Jesus.

And there goes that wonderful double standard again.

Or can you link to a post from you calling out Jihad Sherri for her name calling and personal attacks toward us??

I am not impressed with Sherri... so stuff it.
[/QUOTE]

And right you are, we need to put our trust in Jesus.

I just found all these books by Dr. John R. Rice and some of what He wrote is so right and no doubt but that God led me to these books.

But this man lived in another time and his support for Southern practices like Segregation were not right, and other matters I question about his position on morality issues. He was a product of his times, and some of his ideas reflected his times and not God.

What this man was is a man deeply concerned about Jesus and what Jesus says and His writings stay with us to show us who and what matters most, Jesus.

Or can you link to a post from you calling out Jihad Sherri for her name calling and personal attacks toward us??

Love, acceptance, forgiveness, kindness, hope, truth are lessons from the bible you seem to have missed.
You are so fill with hate of jews that you practice the opposite of Jesus' teaching.
Before you start throwing stones look inside your own black heart.

Not my words, your post is just more words of a Zionist, that keeps proving there is no truth in a Zionist.

Why don't you ignore her and elevate the discussion?? Or, is this forum all about name calling and personal attacks?
I know, all Sherri ever did was call everybody who doesn't agree with her lunacy "Satanic" and "going to hell", for a thousand times in this thread. Do you see a PERSONAL ATTACK there? I don't. LOL

She thinks everyone is going to hell except her
:cuckoo:

Taking a stand on who Jesus is is itself an act of love.

There are choices we all are called to make and our choices have eternal consequences.

Standing on the words of Jesus and proclaiming them as Truth is not hate, it is love.

God loved the world so much He sent His only Son to take the form of a man and die on a cross for us, He took all the sins of mankind from creation forward on Himself, to save us.

What we must do for Salvation is believe in Him, believe in Him in Spirit and truth, die to self and life for Christ and live in Christ.

This is the Message of the Cross to a lost and dying world.

Jesus tells the people who He is.

We love because He first loved us.

We look at The Gospels and over and over and over Jesus is telling the people who He is.

Why does He repeat Himself so much?

People are not listening to His words, and that is as true today as it was then.

If we do not believe in Jesus and have a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Him, we cannot even begin to know what LOVE is.

Love, acceptance, forgiveness, kindness, hope, truth are lessons from the bible you seem to have missed.
You are so fill with hate of jews that you practice the opposite of Jesus' teaching.

My message to everyone here about Jesus is, do not believe what I say, believe what Jesus says about who He is.

It does not matter what anyone thinks of me or anything I say.

Our response to Jesus and what He says is what matters.

There are choices we all are called to make and our choices have eternal consequences.

Standing on the words of Jesus and proclaiming them as Truth is not hate, it is love.

God loved the world so much He sent His only Son to take the form of a man and die on a cross for us, He took all the sins of mankind from creation forward on Himself, to save us.

What we must do for Salvation is believe in Him, believe in Him in Spirit and truth, die to self and life for Christ and live in Christ.

We look at The Gospels and over and over and over Jesus is telling the people who He is.

People are not listening to His words, and that is as true today as it was then.

If we do not believe in Jesus and have a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Him, we cannot even begin to know what LOVE is.

I can't imagine that you live the life you preach to others. All I can see is your hypocracy and hate. Not very Christ-like, is it?

Jesus is not a Jewish Zionist, more slander about Jesus.

The Word tells us who Jesus is, I refer you to John 1 .

So let us get this straight. You worship a Jewish Zionist. And condemn his Zionist Christian followers. Is that correct?

QUOTE=SherriMunnerlyn;8510255]And right you are, we need to put our trust in Jesus.

[/QUOTE]

John 1

King James Version (KJV)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 1 - The Word Became Flesh - In the - Bible Gateway

John 1

King James Version (KJV)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 1 - The Word Became Flesh - In the - Bible Gateway

Hey look, Shaarona. Jihad Sherri has posted this wall of text for the tenth time.

Gonna call her out for spamming it???

:eusa_whistle:

My message to everyone here about Jesus is, do not believe what I say, believe what Jesus says about who He is.

What makes you think we've ever believed one fucking word you've ever said you imp of Satan?

The life I am living right now is proclaiming who Jesus is to Zionists.

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I will share it to the lost in this world.

Jesus says go into the world and share the good news?

Has Hossfly ever considered doing that?

I can't imagine that you live the life you preach to others. All I can see is your hypocracy and hate. Not very Christ-like, is it?

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I will share it to the lost in this world.

Jesus would like you to get a little fresh air now and then.

Hossfly don't need to go out and preach. We got the internet today. Besides, I don't look good in a robe and sandals. Plus, there are no regular meals, no place to sleep and no money in it.

It is what Jesus says that matters.

Believe Jesus or stand condemned.

Jesus is the truth and the way and the life and no man come to the Father but through Him. JOHN 14:6

What makes you think we've ever believed one fucking word you've ever said you imp of Satan?

Jesus is the truth and the way and the life and no man come to the Father but through Him. JOHN 14:6

Yes, Sherriah, please do whatever you can to save Bloodrock's evil soul before he winds up in Hell.

I guess that's going to leave a lot of your muslime friends sitting outside the fence looking in. :eusa_whistle:

The Great Commission

Jesus says to the disciples, "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold I am with you always to the end of the age. "Matthew 28:19-20

These are the last words of Jesus recorded in The Book of Matthew.

Hossfly don't need to go out and preach. We got the internet today. Besides, I don't look good in a robe and sandals. Plus, there are no regular meals, no place to sleep and no money in it.

Does a lot of baptizing happen in the Muslime world?? :dunno:

The Great Commission

Jesus says to the disciples, "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold I am with you always to the end of the age. "Matthew 28:19-20

These are the last words of Jesus recorded in The Book of Matthew.

The Muslime world must be a rat habitat, I , a human being, never heard of it.

So, I cannot answer that question.

But for your information Salvation does not require Baptism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back