🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is written Jews also " drove us out, and displease God and*oppose all mankind*by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles that they might be saved—so as always*to fill up the measure of their sins. But*wrath has come upon them at last![g]"

It is written Jews killed Jesus and the Prophets

1 Thessalonians 2

English Standard Version (ESV)

Paul's Ministry to the Thessalonians

For you yourselves know, brothers,[a]*that our*coming to you*was not in vain.*But though we had already suffered and been shamefully treated*at Philippi, as you know,*we had boldness in our God*to declare to you the gospel of God in the midst of much*conflict.*For*our appeal does not spring from*error or*impurity or*any attempt to deceive,*but just as we have been approved by God*to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not*to please man, but to please Godwho tests our hearts.*For we never came with words of flattery,*as you know, nor with a pretext for greed—God is witness.*Nor did we seek glory from people, whether from you or from others,*though we could have made*demands as*apostles of Christ.*But we were*gentle[c]among you,*like a nursing mother taking care of her own children.*So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were ready to share with you not only the gospel of God*but also our own selves, because you had become very dear to us.

For you remember, brothers,*our labor and toil: we*worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you, while we proclaimed to you the gospel of God.*You are witnesses, and*God also,*how holy and righteous and blameless was our conduct toward you believers.For you know how,*like a father with his children,*we exhorted each one of you and encouraged you and*charged*you to walk in a manner worthy of God,*who calls you into his own kingdom and glory.

And*we also thank God constantly[d]*for this, that when you receivedthe word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it*not as the word of men[e]*but as what it really is, the word of God,*which is at work in you believers.*For you, brothers,*became imitators of*the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea. For*you suffered the same things from your own countrymen*as they did from the Jews,[f]*who killed both the Lord Jesus and*the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and*oppose all mankind*by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles that they might be saved—so as always*to fill up the measure of their sins. But*wrath has come upon them at last![g]

1 Thessalonians 2 - Paul?s Ministry in Thessalonica - You - Bible Gateway

Seems as though Paul was a whiner.

The Apostle Paul boldly spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ, subjecting himself to persecution and ultimately death.

No whining in him, none whatsoever.

And he tells us Jews killed Jesus and the Prophets in Thessalonians, a book in The Bible, in The New Testament.

I see the imp of Satan was up again all night spreading her Jew hate. So she thinks the Jews killed Jesus. Now we know the reason she hates Jews. And the Apostle Paul says all Israel will be saved. WILL be. That's in the future. And the deliverer will come out of Zion. Only Zionists come out of Zion you hound of Hell.

When God asks bloody rock to explain why he told Jews they did not have to believe in Jesus, what shall he say?
The Muslims don't believe in Jesus - as a manifestation of God.

The Buddhists don't believe in Jesus - as a manifestation of God.

The Jews don't believe in Jesus - as a manifestation of God.

The Hindus don't believe in Jesus - as a manifestation of God.

The Sikhs don't believe in Jesus - as a manifestation of God.

The Shinto don't believe in Jesus - as a manifestation of God.

And on and on and on...

Of the world's 7 billion people, only 2 billion are even nominal Christians; believing (or descending from people who believed) that Jesus was a manifestation of God.

Does that mean that 2 billion are on the path to Salvation, and that 5 billion are doomed if they continue to follow the path they're on?

Shall the bloody rock be saving all these Jews who die continuing in their disbelief of Jesus?

He will, just as soon as he gets back on his feet.

rock_wrestlemania2001.jpg

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.

When God asks bloody rock to explain why he told Jews they did not have to believe in Jesus, what shall he say?

simple I do not know what rock would say----but any intelligent
person would say------"who cares what delusion YOU "believe" if you
are a piece of baby murdering shit like your fellow meccaists---then
you are shit"

He will say...

"Can you smell what the Rock is cooking"

rock_wrestlemania2001.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8glaM4ruM]The Rock - If you smell what The Rock is cooking - YouTube[/ame]

Why do you continue to lie so, you imp of Satan? Bring up one post where I said Jews do not have to believe in Jesus. Unlike you, you hound of Hell, I believe EVERY word in the Bible including where Jesus says "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. NO MAN comes to the Father, but by me." Now quit your fucking lying and go see your shrink.

You say all Israel shall be saved in the future.

Jesus says Salvation comes through belief in Him and the only way to the Father is through the Son.

Which is it?

The bloody rock speaks inconsistencies.

Why do you continue to lie so, you imp of Satan? Bring up one post where I said Jews do not have to believe in Jesus. Unlike you, you hound of Hell, I believe EVERY word in the Bible including where Jesus says "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. NO MAN comes to the Father, but by me." Now quit your fucking lying and go see your shrink.

Jesus says Salvation comes through belief in Him and the only way to the Father is through the Son.

Which is it?

Learn English you imp of Satan. Bloody Rock doesn't say it. The Apostle Paul says ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED. What don't you understand about WILL BE?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I think Jesus saves individuals who believe in Him, which is what Jesus Himself says He does in John 3.

I do not think there is a wholesale Salvation for modern day nations, not for any of them.

It has been close to 2000 years since Jesus died and arose from death 3 days later.

Millions of Jews have died never believing in Jesus.

They died without Salvation.

ACCORDING to Jesus words in John 3, their continuing disbelief throughout their lives condemns them.

Yet, the bloody rock proclaims they shall be saved.

How does that work?

I submit that the words of Paul in Romans 11 about "Israel" say nothing about present day Jews (except to the extent it possibly could perhaps in part refer to present day Jews who believe in Jesus, one way to interpret the words being it is referring to all Jews throughout time who accept Jesus as Messiah)and that the only Salvation in The New Testament is through belief in Jesus, for Jew and Gentile.

Which is it?

Learn English you imp of Satan. Bloody Rock doesn't say it. The Apostle Paul says ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED. What don't you understand about WILL BE?

Last edited:
The bloody rock is forming a new religion, he saves lost Jews.

He says, die in disbelief of Jesus, and I shall save all Israel.

Or is he maintaining Paul shall save all Israel?

lol

I advise all to not rely on the bloody rock for Salvation.

Last edited:
The Sherri Corporation is babbling now, they make incomprehensible posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back