🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to be rude, tough guy.

I suggest you work on your crippling over-reliance upon literalism, and deficiency-of-capacity to engage in metaphorical labeling and what-if speculation.

People who lack the imagination to think outside the box are boring.

Im sorry dumbass, but Zionism is a modern day philosophy. It developed due to modern day events.

Only a foolish moron thinks David, Isaac, Jacob, Jesus, Solomon, or Isaiah could have possibly been a Zionist.

I can't believe we are even having such an ignorant discussion. The OP must be on the higher levels of the Autism Spectrum.
Your Honor, the Prosecution rests.

Ok guys, all games and jokes aside. Do you REALLY think Jesus was a Zionist?

I'd like some honest responses.

Modern Zionism is merely a continuation of the Exodus. Nothing else can be said about that fact. Jesus was part of it whether or not people agree or disagree.

Jesus could not have been a Zionist since Zionism is a modern philosophy brought about by modern events. There is a good reason why Zionism didn't exist in the 18th century. Only a lying fool thinks Jesus was or could have been a Zionist.
Thank you for sharing your personal opinion in the matter.

Its not opinion you idiot, its facts.

Zionism is a modern philosophy brought about by modern events.

Jesus was no more a Zionist than he was a Tea Party Patriot.

10218.jpg

Right on. How proud of you I am. Finally even you see the light. God Jesus was the first Zionist in support of his people in Israel.

A Christians response to: Even Jesus was a Zionist

NO, Jesus is God.

Zionists are not God, but that certainly is a big part of the problem, they think they are .

your big problem, sherri----is that you have decided that HERODOTUS is
your "god"----the CREATOR OF YOUR UNIVERSE----- to wit...."palestine"

In fact----the greeks were so ethnocentric that they considered any person
who did not speak greek as-----not quite human. ------fit only for slavery ---slaves
were defined as not human and had no rights whatsoever under greek law. ----
absolutely and completely --chattel. An owner of a slave had the right to
kill a slave at will. It is clear why sherri so honors a decision by Herodotus---
that decision being naming that which is ----in general ----the LEVANT----
"PALESTINA" based on the presence of greeks in the area. Greeks did not
invent the isa-respecting custom of crucifixtion---but they used it extensively.
(no wonder sherri is so impressed) Crucifixion was their method of killing defeated
enemies and ----rebellious slaves. (no wonder sherri likes them so much)

Based on the history of the word "PALESTINE" I wonder why anyone wants to use
it. ------I have to admit---the fact that jews used it for some 1700 years kinda annoys
me. Based on the details of shariah-----I can understand why it is consistent with
islamic ethos

Modern Zionism is merely a continuation of the Exodus. Nothing else can be said about that fact. Jesus was part of it whether or not people agree or disagree.

How do you come up with such dishonest garbage?

Yeah, what do you guys REALLY think?

I'd like your honest opinion, so that I can call you dishonest and accuse you of serving up garbage and to denigrate and make fun of you, afterwards.

Yeah, yeah... that's the ticket

========================================

Oh, and, Hoss...

Metaphorically and philosophically speaking, you're spot-on with that analysis.

It is not the way that I would have pitched it, but that's another legitimate route to gauging a correct use of the label 'Zionist'.

Nicely done.

It was the focus of his presence in Jerusalem. Passover was the last thing he did before his arrest and crucifixion. He wanted people to remember.

Zionism begins in antiquity. And thanks to Jesus & his followers Zionism has reached an all time high & still growing.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Zionism-Biblical-Origins-National/dp/0029023521[/ame]

As we all can see from documented facts, Zionism, the return to the Jewish homeland began in antiquity.

Wikipedia: The free encyclopedia

The desire of Jews to return to their ancestral homeland became a universal Jewish theme after the defeat of the Great Jewish Revolt and destruction of Jerusalem by the Roman Empire in the year 70, the defeat of Bar Kochba's revolt in 135, and the dispersal of the Jews to other parts of the Empire that followed. Due to the disasterous results of the revolt, what was once a human driven movement towards national sovereignty based on religious inspiratation, over centuries tradition and broken hopes of one "false messiah" after another took much of the human element out of messianic deliverance and put it all in the hands of God. Although Jewish nationalism in ancient times have always taken on religious connatations, from the Maccabean Revolt to the various Jewish revolts during Roman rule, and even Medieval Times when intermittently national hopes were incarnated in the "false messianism" of Shabbatai Zvi, among others less know messianists, it was not until the rise of ideological and political Zionism and its renewed belief in human based action toward Jewish national aspiration, did the notion of settling the homeland become widespread among the Jewish conscious.

As we all can see from documented facts, Zionism, the return to the Jewish homeland began in antiquity.

The desire of Jews to return to their ancestral homeland became a universal Jewish theme after the defeat of the Great Jewish Revolt and destruction of Jerusalem by the Roman Empire in the year 70, the defeat of Bar Kochba's revolt in 135, and the dispersal of the Jews to other parts of the Empire that followed. Due to the disasterous results of the revolt, what was once a human driven movement towards national sovereignty based on religious inspiratation, over centuries tradition and broken hopes of one "false messiah" after another took much of the human element out of messianic deliverance and put it all in the hands of God. Although Jewish nationalism in ancient times have always taken on religious connatations, from the Maccabean Revolt to the various Jewish revolts during Roman rule, and even Medieval Times when intermittently national hopes were incarnated in the "false messianism" of Shabbatai Zvi, among others less know messianists, it was not until the rise of ideological and political Zionism and its renewed belief in human based action toward Jewish national aspiration, did the notion of settling the homeland become widespread among the Jewish conscious.
SLAP! The sound of an anti semite being smacked in the face with the truth. Ha ha ha.

SLAP! The sound of an anti semite being smacked in the face with the truth. Ha ha ha.
Actually the sound made goes- blivet!

Zionism begins in antiquity. And thanks to Jesus & his followers Zionism has reached an all time high & still growing.

Ancient Zionism: The Biblical Origins of the National Idea: Avi Erlich: 9780029023525: Amazon.com: Books

No disrespect intended, but anyone who believes this is a fucking moron.

Zionism is a modern philosophy caused by modern events.

If a couple events didn't take place during the 19th and 20th century, Zionism wouldn't have existed and there would have been no mass migration of Jews to Palestine.

You boys need to get an education.

Ancient Zionism: The Biblical Origins of the National Idea: Avi Erlich: 9780029023525: Amazon.com: Books

If a couple events didn't take place during the 19th and 20th century, Zionism wouldn't have existed and there would have been no mass migration of Jews to Palestine.

4f4f032cf79bf6f6b445307e6acaa1898811a6bf6a64f9b43cb6661582aeb5ac.jpg

Not the brightest crayon in the box, is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back