🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the New Testament he was indeed a Zionist who crucified, as king of the Jews.

Mad Magazine has yet to publish a version of the New Testament.

Don't lie about Jesus again, he might just come back from the dead and kick your ass.

He died as a criminal against the roman state. King of the Jews was his crime on the titulus. Read the bible.
Was titilus a relative of bigus dickus? Sorry, had to say it.

He died as a criminal against the roman state. King of the Jews was his crime on the titulus. Read the bible.

His crime was pissing off the Jewish leadership and threatening Roman order.

But he was no Zionist. It would be impossible unless he was a time traveler.
If Jesus was alive he would have shat on Palestine.

True story. :cool:

So many Muslims I have read about in Palestine who hold Jesus in reverence and awe, and it is amazing watching the popular resistance to Israeli Occupation, as Palestinians embrace Jesus way and Jesus teachings.

I stand in awe of how God shows Jesus to mankind!

You fucking heretic and imp of Satan. Holding Jesus in awe and claiming him as Messiah is two different things and you know it. According to your belief, they are not saved unless they profess that Jesus is the Messiah. You could give a shit about their souls. You only use them to espouse your Jew hate, you hound of Hell.

So many Muslims I have read about in Palestine who hold Jesus in reverence and awe, and it is amazing watching the popular resistance to Israeli Occupation, as Palestinians embrace Jesus way and Jesus teachings.

I stand in awe of how God shows Jesus to mankind!

You fucking heretic and imp of Satan. Holding Jesus in awe and claiming him as Messiah is two different things and you know it. According to your belief, they are not saved unless they profess that Jesus is the Messiah. You could give a shit about their souls. You only use them to espouse your Jew hate, you hound of Hell.
Why is it that everytime after Sherri posts, Satan appears and says "I'm Satan, and I approve of this message"?

Bait cast.

Bait taken.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat"

:)

If Jesus was alive he would have shat on Palestine.

Jesus has a special stick just for beating the asses of folks who call him a "Zionist".

He's been itching to use it too.
No actually Jesus was probably a radical Zionist who called a Philistine a dog, you kalb dog. He said he came to save Zion from oppression.

"A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, 'Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession. Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, 'Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.' He [Jesus] answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' The woman came and knelt before him. 'Lord, help me!' she said. He [Jesus] replied 'It is not right to take the children's [Jews] bread [blessings and miracles reserved for them] and toss it to their dogs [the Canaanite, or the Philistines].' 'Yes, Lord' she said, 'but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.' Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.' And her daughter was healed from that very hour. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 15:22-28)"

Last edited:
No actually Jesus was probably a radical Zionist called a Philistine a dog, you kalb dog. He said he came to save Zion from oppression.

The Bible says that the only thing Jesus hated more than a Pharisee, was a Zionist.

Best you stay out of churches cause me might come down from the cross and beat you with his crown of thorns.

No actually Jesus was probably a radical Zionist called a Philistine a dog, you kalb dog. He said he came to save Zion from oppression.

The Bible says that the only thing Jesus hated more than a Pharisee, was a Zionist.

Best you stay out of churches cause me might come down from the cross and beat you with his crown of thorns.
Jesus: "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel"

spelling errors might have more to do with typing speed and auto spell check.

No, he either failed to put on his glasses or he missed the day at school where they learned the difference between a "g" and a "q".

Jesus hates Zionists but he hates idiots more. Idiots like Roudy.

spelling errors might have more to do with typing speed and auto spell check.

No, he either failed to put on his glasses or he missed the day at school where they learned the difference between a "g" and a "q".

Jesus hates Zionists but he hates idiots more. Idiots like Roudy.
Poor Islamist douchebag can't recognize wordplay. Wow, exactly how educated are you?

Here's to Jesus the Zionist calling Defeat67 and his ilk rabid dogs.

"A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, 'Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession. Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, 'Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.' He [Jesus] answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' The woman came and knelt before him. 'Lord, help me!' she said. He [Jesus] replied 'It is not right to take the children's [Jews] bread [blessings and miracles reserved for them] and toss it to their dogs [the Canaanite, or the Philistines].' 'Yes, Lord' she said, 'but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.' Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.' And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
(From the NIV Bible, Matthew 15:22-28)"

:clap:

Jesus: "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel"

Jesus told me that if he is called a "Zionist" one more time, he is giving up his throne and becoming a pediatrician.
What country, house, and kin do you think Jesus the Zionist Jew referring to in this verse? Ooops!

"And Jesus said to them, 'A prophet is not without honour, except in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.'" (also in Matthew 13:57, Luke 4:24 and John 4:43).

Poor Islamist douchebag can't recognize wordplay. Wow, exactly how educated are you?

Playing with words? Is that your excuse?

:clap2:
No I switched them to fuck with you, but it not only did it go over your head, you actually thought you "caught me" in some fatal mistake. Is that how desperate and uneducated you are? Ha ha ha.

Lets get back on topic. Why do you think Jesus the Zionist said this:

"These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: 'Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.' (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 10:5-6)"

Several times you have posted Biblical scripture confirming that Jesus is a Zionist along with the several links posted on this thread by Christian scholars, clergymen & historians. But let us hope Sherri will continue on with her rants to the contrary to keep us laughing.

"These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: 'Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.' (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 10:5-6)"

Call Jesus a Zionist again and he will come down from the cross and kick your ass.

He likes kicking Pharisee ass. Read the Bible and you'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back