🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri Inc. give it up. We know you guys are Muslims writing from abroad.

What's the big deal, Lucy? What about your pet gerbil? You know. the one you shaved, de-clawed and de-fanged.

Jesus is my homeboy and I don't like ***** like you lying about him.

Its for your own protection. Jesus ain't no Zionist. Don't mess with the Jesus.

th

Try a new church. Learn to live your faith rather than preach it. Give your time and service to help others. Tend the sick and elderly. Volunteer with saving animals. Feed the hungry. Build new homes with habitat for humanity. Help kids with their homework. Get out and work in a community garden. Take some classes and learn something new. Make clothes for the disabled. Raise money for some community cause. Understand the mean of the archaic language instead of strict interpretation to the letter. Jesus dislike the Pharisees, which is exactly what you have become.

Now now, the Pharisees are well respected by modern day Jews.

And I don't support the haridim either, or any orthodoxy in religion.
At best they are quaint, at worst bigoted and narrow minded. They can't see beyond their books.

So many Muslims I have read about in Palestine who hold Jesus in reverence and awe, and it is amazing watching the popular resistance to Israeli Occupation, as Palestinians embrace Jesus way and Jesus teachings.

I stand in awe of how God shows Jesus to mankind!

According to the New Testament he was indeed a Zionist who crucified, as king of the Jews.

Mad Magazine has yet to publish a version of the New Testament.

Don't lie about Jesus again, he might just come back from the dead and kick your ass.

So many Muslims I have read about in Palestine who hold Jesus in reverence and awe, and it is amazing watching the popular resistance to Israeli Occupation, as Palestinians embrace Jesus way and Jesus teachings.

I stand in awe of how God shows Jesus to mankind!
Muslims want to create an Islamic Khalifate of Palestine. I don't see any Jesus in that one. You'd think there are enough Islamic shithole terrorist cesspools in the world.

What's the big deal, Lucy? What about your pet gerbil? You know. the one you shaved, de-clawed and de-fanged.
Did HumiliatingDefeat67 run out of batteries again? Ha ha ha.
Used up those batteries when he got this month's Victoria's Secret catalogue.
I think HumiliatingDefeat67 goes to FATIMA'S SECRET to get his special underwear with the hole on the backside. LOL

Seriously, how can anyone but a mental case say she worships Jesus while hating Jews, the people of his birth, & hating his Zionist Christian followers???

If you loved Jesus, you would call Him Messiah, you would know what real love is, and you would not be slandering His name here by falsely calling Him a Zionist.

Now now calm down Sherri. I love Jesus with all my heart & soul. A Jewish man of love & peace. And without the Zionist Jesus there would be no Zionist Christians to worship him in their support of Israel.

If you loved Jesus like you say you do you would not spend 20 hours a day spewing Jew hate. You would be bringing those Palestinian terrorists you claim to love to Jesus. Your hatred for Jews outweighs your love for those heathens. BTW...how are your typing fingers feeling? They say they're the first to go when you get leprosy after being turned over to Satan for blasphemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back