🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now calm down Sherri. I love Jesus with all my heart & soul. A Jewish man of love & peace. And without the Zionist Jesus there would be no Zionist Christians to worship him in their support of Israel.

Jesus loves Mankind but he hates Zionism. Even more than he hates Pharisees.

Last I heard Jesus was in the klink for throwing a Zionist out a 5th story window.

Jesus told his followers to expect persecution.

Why does Sally deny and disbelieve Jesus very own words?

Last edited:
Matthew 5:10*►

English Standard Version
“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

If a person is not persecuted for their faith, they are not a real Christian.

Then can you tell us why there are good Christians risking their lives living in countries where they can give a report on all the persecutions against the Christians living in each particular country? Do you think they are putting their lives in danger just for the fun of it?

Awwww, the l'il sherrifilth is lying to itself again ...... of course it's incapable of speaking any truth about its nasty self!

If you loved Jesus, you would call Him Messiah, you would know what real love is, and you would not be slandering His name here by falsely calling Him a Zionist.

Now now calm down Sherri. I love Jesus with all my heart & soul. A Jewish man of love & peace. And without the Zionist Jesus there would be no Zionist Christians to worship him in their support of Israel.

Get it right, Christian haters are Christ haters, the ones like you who reject Jesus as Messiah.

How dare you say there is no truth in Jesus. Shame on you, you Christian hater.

Jess told his followers to expect persecution.

Jesus and his followers were experiencing persecution-----in fact it was your kith and
kin who persecuted them -----Most models of the developement of western civilization
including the first second and third reichs-----cite western civilization as developing
from Greece---on to Rome and thence to Europe---especially via the British Isles
which were invaded by the Rome---and then the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE ---the first Reich.

Jews were persecuted in all of your REICHS first, second and third. In fact the
laws mandating that persecution------from the first thru the third (the nuremburg laws)
were all essentially the same code----(see the Justinian code) Shariah law regarding
dhimmis was LIFTED from the Justinian code. Thus it was your kith and kin who
galvanized the overwhelming majority of genocides in the history of mankind.

an interesting factoid is-----that your PERSIAN kith and kin invented crucifixtion. But
it was the greek, roman progression that made it popular amongst your kith and kin.
until about 300 AD After 300 AD-----your kith and kin developed other more
creative forms of death by torture ----notably the INSTURMENTS OF THE INQUISITION

Jesus told his followers to expect persecution.

I think Jesus was more apt to raise his glass of wine and say "To Life," and not to tell people to expect persecution and be happy about it. However, if you are into persecution, is anyone or anything stopping you from going into the countries which are persecuting Christians and telling the Christians there to be happy that they are being persecuted?

Last I heard Jesus was doing 5 to 15 at San Quentin for shanking a Zionist who cut him in line at Best Buy.

Jesus ain't no Zionist, fool.

All Christians are called to take stands for Jesus and suffer persecution. They report on others, if they do it for Christ, that may be their calling and they suffer for Christ too.

Richard Wurmbrandt was imprisoned in Romania and then he was freed and founded Voice Of The Martyrs to speak out about and assist the persecuted Church. Their stories need sharing with other Christians.

Some are called to die as martyrs for Christ, just as they were from the beginning.

Some report on these persecutions.

Some are called to embrace social justice issues like Apartheid.

Christ calls all who believe in Him to do His work and we all have different callings and tasks and gifts.

Then can you tell us why there are good Christians risking their lives living in countries where they can give a report on all the persecutions against the Christians living in each particular country? Do you think they are putting their lives in danger just for the fun of it?

If you loved Jesus, you would call Him Messiah, you would know what real love is, and you would not be slandering His name here by falsely calling Him a Zionist.

Get it right, Christian haters are Christ haters, the ones like you who reject Jesus as Messiah.

If you loved Jesus like you say you do you would not spend 20 hours a day spewing Jew hate. You would be bringing those Palestinian terrorists you claim to love to Jesus. Your hatred for Jews outweighs your love for those heathens. BTW...how are your typing fingers feeling? They say they're the first to go when you get leprosy after being turned over to Satan for blasphemy.

All Christians are called to take stands for Jesus and suffer persecution. They report on others, if they do it for Christ, that may be their calling and they suffer for Christ too.

Richard Wurmbrandt was imprisoned in Romania and then he was freed and founded Voice Of The Martyrs to speak out about and assist the persecuted Church. Their stories need sharing with other Christians.

Some are called to die as martyrs for Christ, just as they were from the beginning.

Christ calls all who believe in Him to do His work and we all have different callings and tasks and gifts.

How about those Palestinian Muslims you worship? They don't believe Jesus is the Messiah. Goes to show you could give a shit about them. You're too busy hating Jews.

How dare you say there is no truth in Jesus. Shame on you, you Christian hater.

The only Christ-hater I see here is the filthy sherrithing, that presumes to speak for Jesus.......

Yeah, Mrs. Sherri sits behind her computer night and day where she is safe while the good Christians put their lives in danger reporting on what is happening to other Christians. Speaking of Voices of Martyrs, did you ever sign their petition regarding that Christian woman, Asia Bibi, who was thrown in a Pakistani jail to rot after being accused of allegedly committing blasphemy by her neighbor. If you didn't, why is it taking you so long? After all, being a mother, I would think that you would like to see her released from jail so that she can join her children.

Yeah, Mrs. Sherri sits behind her computer night and day where she is safe while the good Christians put their lives in danger reporting on what is happening to other Christians. Speaking of Voices of Martyrs, did you ever sign their petition regarding that Christian woman, Asia Bibi, who was thrown in a Pakistani jail to rot after being accused of allegedly committing blasphemy by her neighbor. If you didn't, why is it taking you so long? After all, being a mother, I would think that you would like to see her released from jail so that she can join her children.

What do you think about the blackhat Jews who routinely spit on Christians in Jerusalem?

I just received the following telegram from Mr Jesus...

SHERRI INC IS WRONG

STOP

I AM A ZIONIST

STOP

I DO NOT AGREE WITH ANYTHING SHERRI INC SAYS

STOP

SHERRI INC ARE AGENTS OF SATAN

FULL STOP

SEND
jesus-funny-105113438795.jpeg

What do you think about the blackhat Jews who routinely spit on Christians in Jerusalem?
Yes, every single blackhat Jew spits on any Christian they can find in Jerusalem. I have a unicorn as a pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back