🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one Jesus.

Do you accept Him as Messiah?

The big problem with Zionists is you see yourselves as God.

You can take your zionist jesus to hell with you, take that, fake Christian.

Why would you say that ? Zionist Jesus is the real Jesus .

That is a lie. Zionists don't see themselves as God. Stop lying

And weather I believe in Jesus as the Messiah or not is not your business. Everybody is entitled to his/her beliefs.

Jesus Christ, when asked whether Jews should pay taxes to Caesar:

"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's".

Some Zionist he was.

It has been proven The King James Bible has 4 references to Palestine.

Why does the satan filled zionist poster keep posting lies here?

You certainly expose the fact Satan is your master and lord.

Liar!

as the readers can easily see, the evil imp of satan changed phillistia to *palestina to make us think palestine is mentioned in the bible. Phillistia was settled by sea people from the aegean and were not semites. How low will this hound of hell sink to spread her terrorist worshipping propaganda? So *palestina is mentioned 4 times you imp of satan? Tell us how many hundreds of times israel is mentioned.

The readers can easily see that just calling someone a liar does not prove a claim. You have failed to back it up multiple times and they can see you are distorting facts to back up your terrorist loving claims. BTW...home are you feeling now that you've been turned over to Satan? You aren't looking well. Is it sinking in that Jesus is a Zionist , you terrorist worshipper?

Liar!

king james bible (1611)

what have ye to do with me, o tyre, and sidon,
and all the coasts of*palestine? (joel 3:4a = 4:4a heb)

the people shall hear, and be afraid;
sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of*palestina. (exod 15:14)

rejoice not thou, whole*palestina*... (isa 14:29a)

howl, o gate; cry, o city,
thou whole*palestina, art dissolved. (isa 14:31a)

as the readers can easily see, the evil imp of satan changed phillistia to *palestina to make us think palestine is mentioned in the bible. Phillistia was settled by sea people from the aegean and were not semites. How low will this hound of hell sink to spread her terrorist worshipping propaganda? So *palestina is mentioned 4 times you imp of satan? Tell us how many hundreds of times israel is mentioned.

from egypt to jordan to syria, the agean sea people were the philistines that came as invaders.
They were pork eaters so the fire and garbage pits show the remains of bones. Jews did not eat pork so their ancient gabage pit are totally pork free. Pottery remains and loom weights have also been used for identification. their art style is distinct.

Sherri, you really should get educated and stop calling people liars because you don't like the truth. God knows what misinformation you were brought up on, but you need to get away and find new outlets of information to absorb and analyze. The crud you have been swimming in will rod your brain.
Put the bible down, since we know there are many errors in it. From the OT to Revelations it is not history or prophecy, it is expression of faith and their limited understanding of the time. Fact! Surprise, god did not crate the world in six of our days, and revelations speaks of times past, not in our future.
Pick up some real history and archeology books about the region. The reality is far more interesting.

As long as you deny Jesus as Messiah, your words about Jesus have no credibility.

There is one Jesus.

Why would you say that ? Zionist Jesus is the real Jesus .

And weather I believe in Jesus as the Messiah or not is not your business. Everybody is entitled to his/her beliefs.

As long as you deny Jesus as Messiah, your words about Jesus have no credibility.

There is one Jesus.

The problem with your statement, is that you are not a prophet, and you do not decide who has credibility or doesn't have credibility when talking about Jesus.

It has been proven The King James Bible has 4 references to Palestine.

Why does the satan filled zionist poster keep posting lies here?

You certainly expose the fact Satan is your master and lord.

The readers can easily see that just calling someone a liar does not prove a claim. You have failed to back it up multiple times and they can see you are distorting facts to back up your terrorist loving claims. BTW...home are you feeling now that you've been turned over to Satan? You aren't looking well. Is it sinking in that Jesus is a Zionist , you terrorist worshipper?

It has not been proven you imp of Satan. 4 times? And you failed to answer the question how many hundreds of times Israel is mentioned. You've been turned over to Satan so you will learn not to blaspheme. How you feeling? I hear leprosy can get pretty nasty.

If Jesus was a Zionist than Pontius Pilate was a Republican, Paul was a Libertarian, Moses was a member of MENSA and Solomon was a Supreme Court justice.

I can't believe such an idiotic thread has 330 pages. Must be for comic relief for the Mods.

There is one Jesus.

You can take your zionist jesus to hell with you, take that, fake Christian.

I think the language being chosen by the pious l'il pustule demonstrates just 'who' the filthy sherriliar is emulating.

As for the bizarre idiocy of asserting that 'Zionists think they are God' - kindly note *which* poster presumes to pretend it has any power or authority over others here.

So what is your point?

We have the writings of Herodotus showing 2460 years ago the land was called Palestine.

That was over 400 years before Jesus was even born.

Herodotus was a historian.

Liar!

from egypt to jordan to syria, the agean sea people were the philistines that came as invaders.
They were pork eaters so the fire and garbage pits show the remains of bones. Jews did not eat pork so their ancient gabage pit are totally pork free. Pottery remains and loom weights have also been used for identification. their art style is distinct.

Sherri, you really should get educated and stop calling people liars because you don't like the truth. God knows what misinformation you were brought up on, but you need to get away and find new outlets of information to absorb and analyze. The crud you have been swimming in will rod your brain.
Put the bible down, since we know there are many errors in it. From the OT to Revelations it is not history or prophecy, it is expression of faith and their limited understanding of the time. Fact! Surprise, god did not crate the world in six of our days, and revelations speaks of times past, not in our future.
Pick up some real history and archeology books about the region. The reality is far more interesting.

Last edited:
So what is your point?

We have the writings of Herodotus showing 2460 years ago the land was called Palestine.

That was over 400 years before Jesus was even born.

Herodotus was a historian.

Herodotus was a homeless wino. He had a speech impediment when pronouncing the word "Philistia".

How dare you say there is no truth in Jesus. Shame on you, you Christian hater.

Liar, there is no truth in a Zionist, you are filled with Satan's lies!

This website exposes Sherri for the piece of trash liar that she is !

Joel 3:4 "Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

It shows that every version of the bible says 'Philistia' in Joel 3:4, EXCEPT the King James Version.
So of course, Sherri uses this version because of her obsession with PAlestine

PHILISTIA IS NOT PALESTINE.

Jesus would bitchslap anyone who called him a "Zionist". Bitchslap you all the way to Galilee.

Get it right, Christian haters are Christ haters, the ones like you who reject Jesus as Messiah.

This website exposes Sherri for the piece of trash liar that she is !

Joel 3:4 "Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

It shows that every version of the bible says 'Philistia' in Joel 3:4, EXCEPT the King James Version.
So of course, Sherri uses this version because of her obsession with PAlestine

PHILISTIA IS NOT PALESTINE.

Last edited:
Get it right, Christian haters are Christ haters, the ones like you who reject Jesus as Messiah.

Wouldn't it be nice if Mrs. Sherri finally gets out of her home and takes her message on the road to the 850,000 Hindus in India and the over a billion people in China? We know that she doesn't want to take her message to the Muslim world since the Iranian gang in her home wouldn't like that. However, guess who is actually killing so many Christians in the world of today?

Call Jesus a "Zionist" and he will drag you out of the Temple like a Pharisees and kick your ass down the stairs.

Actually I meant 850 million Hindus who are awaiting Mrs. Sherri's message. It is evident that Victory doesn't read the sites of the Christians who are reporting on what the Muslims are doing to their fellow Christians in the Muslim world. It's so nice how Muslims and their fellow travelers close their eyes to this. Maybe they think, since Jesus is going to destroy the crosses and preach Islam, it is quite OK for Muslims to keep on murdering Christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back