Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch "History of Israel:Stolen Land of Palestine by Ilan Pappe" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

This website exposes Sherri for the piece of trash liar that she is !

Joel 3:4 "Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

It shows that every version of the bible says 'Philistia' in Joel 3:4, EXCEPT the King James Version.
So of course, Sherri uses this version because of her obsession with PAlestine

PHILISTIA IS NOT PALESTINE.

Herodotus writes of Palestine 2460 years ago.

Watch "Herodotus on Palestinians 2460 years ago.mpg" on YouTube

Philistia was an area where people called the Philistine lived, you dumbass

Philistia (Hebrew: פלשת*, "Pleshet") was a Pentapolis in south-western Levant, established by migrant tribes (possibly the Sea Peoples), called the Philistines

PHILITINE IS NOT THE SAME THING AS PALESTINE

PHILISTIA IS NOT THE SAME THING AS PALESTINE

PHILISTINES WERE NOT ARABS

Liar, there is no truth in a Zionist, you are filled with Satan's lies!

Joel 3:4 "Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

It shows that every version of the bible says 'Philistia' in Joel 3:4, EXCEPT the King James Version.

Herodotus writes of Palestine 2460 years ago.

Watch "Herodotus on Palestinians 2460 years ago.mpg" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mADrjwfBgYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You dumbass, "Palaestina" is the Latin wo

rd for "Philistia".

Philistia was an area where people called the Philistine lived, you dumbass

Philistia (Hebrew: פלשת*, "Pleshet") was a Pentapolis in south-western Levant, established by migrant tribes (possibly the Sea Peoples), called the Philistines

PHILITINE IS NOT THE SAME THING AS PALESTINE

PHILISTIA IS NOT THE SAME THING AS PALESTINE

PHILISTINES WERE NOT ARABS

We're not talking about Herodotus. Stop changing the subject, Nazi Shill

WHAT did I lie about ?? I just backed up my statement with a link.

I asked you before, and you didn't answer me what I specifically lied about ??

Lies are lies, no matter how many times this Zionist filled with Satan repeats his satanic lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKGA48MptIY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hahaha Sherri couldn't handle that I exposed her for the lying fraud that she is, so she completely changes the subject !! What a loser !!!!

WHAT did I lie about . Please tell me

Your link shows the King James Bible calling the land Palestine.

Your link shows the King James Bible calling the land Palestine.

I know, I said that in my post:

Liar!

that is the text of the bible, zionists, deal with it!

in the original christian bible, the word palestine is never mentioned

learn to deal with it, nazi woman.

Sherri is a liar, she is giving us verses from the king james bible, which is not the original christian bible !
In BibleGateway.com there 46 English translations of the Bible. Some verses in one version doesn't jive with the same verse in other versions. I ain't too overly edumacated but I realize that a verse wtitten in ancient Greek, translated into Aramaic, then to Hebrew and further to English, will lose some meaning in the course of the translations. Add to that the 46 different English versions and I can see where a person can pick out the version that suits his/her evil nature.
To sum it all up I hereby claim with authority that Jesus was born, lived and died a Zionist.Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it. Love, Hossfly.

This is not a list of every Bible and the fact remains the King James Bible, a very famous Christian Bible , clearly uses the word Palestine to refer to the land where Jesus lived .

We see from Herodotus writings the land was called Palestine for over 400 years before Jesus was even born.

This is not a list of every Bible and the fact remains the King James Bible, a very famous Christian Bible , clearly uses the word Palestine to refer to the land where Jesus lived .

We see from Herodotus writings the land was called Palestine for over 400 years before Jesus was even born.

The King James version is the only one in that list that uses the word 'Palestine'

You can take your zionist jesus (who only exists in deluded minds of satan filled zionists) to hell with you, take that, fake Christian.

Liar!

in the original christian bible, the word palestine is never mentioned

learn to deal with it, nazi woman.

Sherri is a liar, she is giving us verses from the king james bible, which is not the original christian bible !
In BibleGateway.com there 46 English translations of the Bible. Some verses in one version doesn't jive with the same verse in other versions. I ain't too overly edumacated but I realize that a verse wtitten in ancient Greek, translated into Aramaic, then to Hebrew and further to English, will lose some meaning in the course of the translations. Add to that the 46 different English versions and I can see where a person can pick out the version that suits his/her evil nature.
To sum it all up I hereby claim with authority that Jesus was born, lived and died a Zionist.Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it. Love, Hossfly.

Last edited:
You can take your zionist jesus to hell with you, take that, fake Christian.

Why would you say that ? Zionist Jesus is the real Jesus .

I asked Zionist Jesus to go to Hell with me. He said He would rather go to the gun range instead.

So we're off to Cast some Lead downrange for a while. :thup:

See you later.

Liar!

king james bible (1611)

what have ye to do with me, o tyre, and sidon,
and all the coasts of*palestine? (joel 3:4a = 4:4a heb)

the people shall hear, and be afraid;
sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of*palestina. (exod 15:14)

rejoice not thou, whole*palestina*... (isa 14:29a)

howl, o gate; cry, o city,
thou whole*palestina, art dissolved. (isa 14:31a)

as the readers can easily see, the evil imp of satan changed phillistia to *palestina to make us think palestine is mentioned in the bible. Phillistia was settled by sea people from the aegean and were not semites. How low will this hound of hell sink to spread her terrorist worshipping propaganda? So *palestina is mentioned 4 times you imp of satan? Tell us how many hundreds of times israel is mentioned.

The readers can easily see that just calling someone a liar does not prove a claim. You have failed to back it up multiple times and they can see you are distorting facts to back up your terrorist loving claims. BTW...home are you feeling now that you've been turned over to Satan? You aren't looking well. Is it sinking in that Jesus is a Zionist , you terrorist worshipper?

John 3

English Standard Version (ESV)

You Must Be Born Again

Now there was a man of the Pharisees named*Nicodemus,*a ruler of the Jews.*This man came to Jesus[a]*by night and said to him,*“Rabbi,we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do*unless God is with him.”*Jesus answered him,“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is*born*again*he cannot*see the kingdom of God.”*Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?”*Jesus answered,*“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born*of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.*That which is born of the flesh is*flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.[c]*Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You[d]*must be born*again.’The wind[e]*blows*where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Nicodemus said to him,*“How can these things be?”*Jesus answered him,*“Are you the teacher of Israel*and yet you do not understand these things?*Truly, truly, I say to you,*we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but*you[f]*do not receive our testimony.*If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things?*No one has*ascended into heaven except*he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.[g]And*as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man*be lifted up,*that whoever believes*in him*may have eternal life.[h]

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

John the Baptist Exalts Christ

There is one Jesus.

Do you accept Him as Messiah?

The big problem with Zionists is you see yourselves as God.

You can take your zionist jesus to hell with you, take that, fake Christian.

Why would you say that ? Zionist Jesus is the real Jesus .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back