🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is your point?

We have the writings of Herodotus showing 2460 years ago the land was called Palestine.

That was over 400 years before Jesus was even born.

Herodotus was a historian.

from egypt to jordan to syria, the agean sea people were the philistines that came as invaders.
They were pork eaters so the fire and garbage pits show the remains of bones. Jews did not eat pork so their ancient gabage pit are totally pork free. Pottery remains and loom weights have also been used for identification. their art style is distinct.

Sherri, you really should get educated and stop calling people liars because you don't like the truth. God knows what misinformation you were brought up on, but you need to get away and find new outlets of information to absorb and analyze. The crud you have been swimming in will rod your brain.
Put the bible down, since we know there are many errors in it. From the OT to Revelations it is not history or prophecy, it is expression of faith and their limited understanding of the time. Fact! Surprise, god did not crate the world in six of our days, and revelations speaks of times past, not in our future.
Pick up some real history and archeology books about the region. The reality is far more interesting.
Herodotus was a homeless wino. He had a speech impediment when pronouncing the word "Philistia".

I thought Hero Dotus was what superheros get when they reach their golden years? :dunno:

2012-04-18-superman.png

Matthew 23

English Standard Version (ESV)

Seven Woes to the Scribes and Pharisees

Then Jesus*said to the crowds and to his disciples,*“The scribes and the Pharisees*sit on Moses' seat,*so do and observe whatever they tell you,*but not the works they do.*For they preach, but do not practice.They tie up heavy burdens, hard to bear,[a]*and lay them on people's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to move them with their finger.*They do all their deeds*to be seen by others. For they maketheir phylacteries broad and*their fringes long,*and they*love the place of honor at feasts and*the best seats in the synagogues*and*greetings in*the marketplaces and being called*rabbi*by others.*But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are*all brothers.[c]And call no man your father on earth, for*you have one Father, who is in heaven.*Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor,the Christ.*The greatest among you shall be your servant.*Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

“But woe*to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you*shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you*neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.[d]*Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single*proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a*child of*hell[e]*as yourselves.

“Woe to*you,*blind guides, who say,*‘If anyone swears by the temple, it is nothing, but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.’*You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or*the temple that has made the gold sacred?*And you say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it is nothing, but if anyone swears by*the gift that is on the altar, he is bound by his oath.’*You blind men! For which is greater, the gift or*the altar that makes the gift sacred?*So whoever swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.*And whoever swears by the temple swears by it and by*him who dwells in it.*And whoever swears by*heaven swears by*the throne of God and by*him who sits upon it.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For*you tithe mint and dill and*cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law:justice and mercy and faithfulness.*These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.*You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing*a camel!

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For*you clean the outside of*the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of*greed and self-indulgence.*You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of*the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are likewhitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people's bones and*all uncleanness.*So you alsooutwardly appear righteous to others, but within you are full ofhypocrisy and lawlessness.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous,saying, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’*Thus you witness against yourselves that you are*sons of those who murdered the prophets.*Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers.*You serpents,you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to*hell?Therefore*I send you*prophets and wise men and*scribes,*some of whom you will kill and crucify, and*some you will*flog in your synagogues and*persecute from town to town,*so that on you may come all*the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous*Abel to the blood of*Zechariah the son of Barachiah,[f]*whom you murdered between*the sanctuary and*the altar.*Truly, I say to you,all these things will come upon this generation.

Lament over Jerusalem

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

These are the words of Jesus to all Zionists.

Zionists reject Jesus for who He says He is and call Him something He is not.

Call Jesus a "Zionist" and he will drag you out of the Temple like a Pharisees and kick your ass down the stairs.

Mr Jesus and I had a great time at the gun range.

For about an hour, we Cast Lead at targets of Arafat and Hitler. We finally stopped because we got tired of hearing them whine about Mr Jesus repeatedly raising them from the dead.

Then we walked around with our SodaStream machines. The other shooters were amazed by our ability to turn water into Fresca. :thup:

What I remember, first and foremost, Satan filled Zionist, is that Jesus is Son Of God who saves me and all who believe in Him.

And I praise God for Jesus.

Get it right, Christian haters are Christ haters, the ones like you who reject Jesus as Messiah.

How dare you say there is no truth in Jesus. Shame on you, you Christian hater.

Jew haters are Jesus haters. Remember, Jesus was born and died a Jew you Jew hating imp of Satan.

Last edited:
I talked to Jesus last week. We had a nice chat. Drank some good Irish whiskey.

He told me that the next time someone calls him a "Zionist", he is going to grab the punk by his feet, swing the guy around, and slam his head against the Wailing Wall.

Jesus doesn't like being lied about and he don't take no shit.

What I remember, first and foremost, Satan filled Zionist, is that Jesus is Son Of God who saves me and all who believe in Him.

And I praise God for Jesus.

Who saves your "Palestinian" Muslim friends who don't believe in Jesus??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Qfbrc1jdo]Could it Be..... - YouTube[/ame]

As long as you deny Jesus as Messiah, your words about Jesus have no credibility.

There is one Jesus.

Do you accept Him as Messiah?

The big problem with Zionists is you see yourselves as God.

That is a lie. Zionists don't see themselves as God. Stop lying

And weather I believe in Jesus as the Messiah or not is not your business. Everybody is entitled to his/her beliefs.

Try a new church. Learn to live your faith rather than preach it. Give your time and service to help others. Tend the sick and elderly. Volunteer with saving animals. Feed the hungry. Build new homes with habitat for humanity. Help kids with their homework. Get out and work in a community garden. Take some classes and learn something new. Make clothes for the disabled. Raise money for some community cause. Understand the mean of the archaic language instead of strict interpretation to the letter. Jesus dislike the Pharisees, which is exactly what you have become.

Try a new church. Learn to live your faith rather than preach it. Give your time and service to help others. Tend the sick and elderly. Volunteer with saving animals. Feed the hungry. Build new homes with habitat for humanity. Help kids with their homework. Get out and work in a community garden. Take some classes and learn something new. Make clothes for the disabled. Raise money for some community cause. Understand the mean of the archaic language instead of strict interpretation to the letter. Jesus dislike the Pharisees, which is exactly what you have become.

Now now, the Pharisees are well respected by modern day Jews.

I talked to Jesus last week. We had a nice chat. Drank some good Irish whiskey.

He told me that the next time someone calls him a "Zionist", he is going to grab the punk by his feet, swing the guy around, and slam his head against the Wailing Wall.

Jesus doesn't like being lied about and he don't take no shit.

Well I also spoke to Jesus last week, and he told me he isn't too happy about Muslims murdering his followers and destroying his churches. Hmm, wonder how many followers of Jesus were murdered in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa this week so far by the followers of Mohammed. Jesus said that he is very proud of Raymond Ibrahim, a good Christian with Egyptian roots, who gathers up the reports of just what is happening to his followers.

Furthermore, Jesus told me that he is very proud of the Assyrians in America who are learning Aramaic.

Jesus emailed me yesterday and told me that the next time some fool calls him a "Zionist", he is gonna pop a cap in his ass.

Jesus is a man of peace but he hates liars.

Jesus emailed me yesterday and told me that the next time some fool calls him a "Zionist", he is gonna pop a cap in his ass.

And Mr Jesus is a Hell of a shot. He shot at Arafat today at the range, and I thought he missed. He told me to go take a closer look.

The bullet was lodged in Arafat's left nostril. :eek:

I was walking down the street with Jesus a few weeks ago.

Some guy walked up to us and said "hey Jesus, you a Zionist right?".

Jesus than grabbed the punk by his throat and told him "you call me that filthy name again and I cut you, man!!".

We then got ice coffee at Dunkin Donuts. It was a good day.

Certainly he must hate those who have nothing to say about those who are busy murdering his followers in many parts of the world. Maybe it is you who should bend over for Jesus so that he can pop a cap in your ass for overlooking what is happening to Christians. Not even a word from you about the descendents of some of his original followers, the Coptic Christians, and what is happening to them.

Jesus loves Mankind but he hates Zionists.

He told me so over sushi.

I am delighted that you invited Jesus for kosher sushi Sushi has become
very popular at kosher celebratons. Jews are accustomed to something
like raw fish. Smoke salmon and pickled herring are----actually also ---
not "cooked" ------not exactly raw since they are either smoked of
pickled-----but not cooked in the conventional way----so sushi is only
a hop and a skip away for Jesus-----the zionist pharisee. Jesus loved
zionist pharisees He disliked the SADDUCEES and the ROMANS which
is why he attacked the roman/sadducee cooperation as manifested by the
"money changers" in the temple court yard. So the romans crucified him
for sedition against rome

Did Jesus Martinez like his Sushi? I don't think the original Jesus would find himself in a Sushi bar. Plus the original Jesus would tell you that since he loves mankind, he would appreciate it if you tell your friends to stop murdering his followers.

Now now calm down Sherri. I love Jesus with all my heart & soul. A Jewish man of love & peace. And without the Zionist Jesus there would be no Zionist Christians to worship him in their support of Israel.

Get it right, Christian haters are Christ haters, the ones like you who reject Jesus as Messiah.

How dare you say there is no truth in Jesus. Shame on you, you Christian hater.

Liar, there is no truth in a Zionist, you are filled with Satan's lies!

Did Jesus Martinez like his Sushi? I don't think the original Jesus would find himself in a Sushi bar. Plus the original Jesus would tell you that since he loves mankind, he would appreciate it if you tell your friends to stop murdering his followers.

There is kosher sushi now-------obviously victory entertained Jesus in a kosher Eatery---
Jesus would eat in no other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back