🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
God owns all land everywhere. He simply allows some people to live on the land He owns .

Even Jesus words about the meek inheriting the land has its very own limitations.

It does not take away the underlying ownership of the land from God.

So Frau Sherri is calling God a liar when he promised the land to Israel as an EVERLASTING possession.

The Israeli's did not kept up to their word or deeds, since they lost the land many centuries ago. They only recently returned to the land by the deeds of non-gods and goddesses.

Possession did not depend on their words or deeds. Bible says they would be scattered and says they would be gathered together to possess the land forever.

The New Testament came along, a part of God's plan for reconciliation with mankind.

It was out with the old and then in with the new.

The New Testament came along, a part of God's plan for reconciliation with mankind.

That's not true at all and Jesus followed the OT and he was a staunch Zionist.

And Jesus said:

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

There is the prescription for Salvation, words straight from the mouth of Jesus.

And we all choose, do we believe in Jesus and His words or not.

Last edited:

And Jesus said:

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

There is the prescription for Salvation, words straight from the mouth of Jesus.

LOL preach thus in Iran and you get hanged------but fact is there are fat ladies from
the midwest doing this kind of preaching at every tourist stop in Israel. For fun---get a little star of david necklace----go to Israel and stand around the usual tourist spots or the
airport-----another good spot is near the dead sea and masada. Those places are
swarming with them. Listen to their pitches and then take the star off----and go
to Iran and try delivering similar pitches for "jesus"

And Jesus said:

Someone tell Shia Sherri that we believe the words of Jesus. She doesn't need to be preaching to us. She needs to be preaching to her heroes in Gaza and the West Bank.

We learn what Jesus thought of the ones who thought of themselves as righteous when Jesus lived, in the words Jesus spoke in Matthew 23.

And guess what, in Jesus words of Truth spoken throughout His human left in The Gospels of Matthew and Mark and Luke and John He never said "I am a Zionist." And the reason is obvious, Jesus was never a Zionist.

We learn what Jesus thought of the ones who thought of themselves as righteous when Jesus lived, in the words Jesus spoke in Matthew 23.

And guess what, in Jesus words of Truth spoken throughout His human left in The Gospels of Matthew and Mark and Luke and John He never said "I am a Zionist." And the reason is obvious, Jesus was never a Zionist.

Here Mrs. Sherr is back to Matthew 23 again for probably over 1,000 times by now. Maybe one of her Iranian crew posted this and he just knows certain passages from going to the Internet.

Here Mrs. Sherr is back to Matthew 23 again for probably over 1,000 times by now. Maybe one of her Iranian crew posted this and he just knows certain passages from going to the Internet.

Lets use his Matthew

1:1 The book of the genealogy of Yeshua The Messiah, The Son of David, The Son of Abraham.
Abraham begot Isaaq, Isaaq begot Jaqob, Jaqob begot Yehuda and his brothers. 3Yehuda begot Pharez and Zarah from Tamar. Pharez begot Hezron, Hezron begot Aram. 4Aram begot Aminadab, Aminadab begot Nahshon, Nahshon begot Salmon 5Salmon begot Boaz from Rahab, Boaz begot Obayd from Ruth, Obayd begot Jesse. 6Jesse begot David the King, David begot Solomon from the wife of Uriah. 7Solomon begot Rehoboam, Rehoboam begot Abia, Abia begot Asa. 8Asa begot Jehoshaphat, Jehoshaphat begot Joram, Joram begot Uzaya. 9Uzaya begot Jotham, Jotham begot Ahaz, Ahaz begot Hezekiah. 10Hezekiah begot Manashe, Manashe begot Amon, Amon begot Joshaiah. 11Joshaiah begot Jokania and his brothers in the captivity of Babel.

His heritage binds him to the land, country and people

Let's see. You take this person that many people worship as the son of God and use him strictly as some tool of ridicule to disrespectully justify some selfish political end of your "religion".

Then you are actually alarmed because anti-Semitism exists and think that is the result of what you are and not of the poor manner in which you behave.

Personally, it seems at least a little bit hypocritical for you to now claim as a Zionist a man who your progenitors, in collusion with Roman authorities, helped put to death, a man upon whom you heap scorn on other occasions.

Pesonally, I don't care one way or the other beyond the fact that it is extraordinarily disrespectful, and if you expect to be treated with respect by others, you should treat those others the same way...but that may be a simple human concept too difficult for you to understand.

Yes, they were all Zionists whose heritage binded them to the land of Israel.

Lets use his Matthew

1:1 The book of the genealogy of Yeshua The Messiah, The Son of David, The Son of Abraham.
Abraham begot Isaaq, Isaaq begot Jaqob, Jaqob begot Yehuda and his brothers. 3Yehuda begot Pharez and Zarah from Tamar. Pharez begot Hezron, Hezron begot Aram. 4Aram begot Aminadab, Aminadab begot Nahshon, Nahshon begot Salmon 5Salmon begot Boaz from Rahab, Boaz begot Obayd from Ruth, Obayd begot Jesse. 6Jesse begot David the King, David begot Solomon from the wife of Uriah. 7Solomon begot Rehoboam, Rehoboam begot Abia, Abia begot Asa. 8Asa begot Jehoshaphat, Jehoshaphat begot Joram, Joram begot Uzaya. 9Uzaya begot Jotham, Jotham begot Ahaz, Ahaz begot Hezekiah. 10Hezekiah begot Manashe, Manashe begot Amon, Amon begot Joshaiah. 11Joshaiah begot Jokania and his brothers in the captivity of Babel.

Lets use his Matthew

His words are what tell me everything I need to know as regards the claim being made in the OP, words He said and words He never said.

Jesus never said, " I am a Zionist. "

Lets use his Matthew

His words are what tell me everything I need to know as regards the claim being made in the OP, words He said and words He never said.

Regardless of what Jesus said or did not say, don't you think that if He miraculously came back today and saw what your friends are doing to His followers, He would be very, very sad to see this happening? It's a shame that you can't spare a moment for what is happening to His followers not only in the Middle East, but in other parts of the world.

Lets use his Matthew

No, but He did say "Get behind me Satan". And look how fast you skidaddled!

Lets use his Matthew

With all this wild frenzy of begettin' and begattin' going on with nary a "hey, sis" and "what up, bro" across the pillow in the morning, I am kind of surprised there isn't a buncha bible verses about a family of hunchbacked albinos livin' in the backwoods.

So Zionists come from a long history and practice of inbreeding. That explains alot...and a Lot.

matthew was demonstrating that Jesus was of the house of JUDAH----which---if one
reads the bible---one knows that JACOB decreed that the PEOPLE OF ISRAEL (ie
the nation he founded) should be ruled by a person from JUDAH (YEHUDAH)
--- a YEHUDI-----ie a JEW. Thus ---according to Matthew--Jesus was a
JEW-----got that sherri? Not only was he a JEW ---he was also related to
KING DAVID------who was also a JEW. Overtime----since the ROYALTY of the
"chiildren of israel" ---<<< that is JACOB's progeny were supposed to be RULED
by ---someone of JEWISH LINEAGE----in the KINGOM OF JJDEA, AKA CHILDREN OF
ISRAEL -------all came to be called JEWS-------got that sherri? Here is another
interesting factoid for you. I am not a member of the house of YEHUDAH----but
I am a member of the group of which Jacob (aka Israel) is the progenitor----
but by convention -----I AM STILL CALLED A JEW ( (for the record---now other jews
know ----from which of the 12 brothers I am descended (thru patrilineal lineage) ))

Aris can figure it out too-----but sherri remains clueless alas...poor sherri

The OT is supposed to be God's final word. Jesus did not practice from the NT, he was a Jew who practiced from the OT.

If Jesus wanted a "new" book written or a new faith to be formed, he was have done so in his own lifetime. He made no mention of that.

This is not like Tide or other supermarket products, every two years they change the packaging and call it "new and improved." Jesus himself said that he did not come to change a single word in the OT. Any true Christian should know and honor that.

The only real and concrete difference between Judaism and Christianity is whether Jesus the Jew was the Messiah or "Gods son" or not. Everything else in the OT stays intact. In fact he last time I picked up a Christian Bible in a hotel room, the first half of it was the Old Testament.

Last edited:

Lets use his Matthew

With all this wild frenzy of begettin' and begattin' going on with nary a "hey, sis" and "what up, bro" across the pillow in the morning, I am kind of surprised there isn't a buncha bible verses about a family of hunchbacked albinos livin' in the backwoods.

So Zionists come from a long history and practice of inbreeding. That explains alot...and a Lot.
And how Neo Nazis and IslamoNazi worshippers come to be? Garbage in, garbage out. :rofl:

Regardless of what Jesus said or did not say, don't you think that if He miraculously came back today and saw what your friends are doing to His followers, He would be very, very sad to see this happening? It's a shame that you can't spare a moment for what is happening to His followers not only in the Middle East, but in other parts of the world.

Considering His response to Injustice was to die on a cross, I think your suggestion to simply think He would be sad about what is happening to His followers if He returned is dead wrong.

He sacrificed Himself, He took noone out; that is the example He left for His true followers to follow as a response to Injustice. He spoke against Injustice and responded to Injustice and He never took human life at any time in that process.

He reprimanded Peter for using violence.

And who did Jesus die for? If we believe John 3:16, we know He died for "the world.". He died for the unworthy and unbelieving, those people you want to write off and kill. He died for them and all you want to do is kill them. What does Jesus think about your feelings for them, He loved them so much He died for them and you want them dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back