Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
John 8:43-45

43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

I wonder who Jesus was referring to? surely not jews!!

Wasn't this the words spoken to the predecessors of the muslims, the people who put the illegitimate son of Abraham above his legitimate one. Even God chose the legitimate son as the sacrifise.

I would not exist but for my Native American ancestors, the ancestor I trace by family line to is a Cherokee female who lived in North America in the 1800s.

I never lived as an illegal settler on lands of others and, as stated, I have an ancestor I can trace my family line through who was a Native American.

Perfectly true statement.

The same way I am a North American living in North America.

I would not exist but for my Native American ancestors, the ancestor I trace by family line to is a Cherokee female who lived in North America in the 1800s.

I'll never forget Sherri;s comment about Jesus a while back:

"Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine"

:cuckoo:

Wrong you are a land stealing European migrant living in North America

Last edited:
John 3:16

New International Version (NIV)

16*For God so loved*the world that he gave*his one and only Son,*that whoever believes*in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

New International Version*(NIV)

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave - Bible Gateway

Words straight out of The New Testament.

Learn English.

"For God so loved the world"

"that He gave His only begotten Son"

"that whosoever believeth in Him"

"should not perish but have everlasting life"

Where is Salvation for Jews unless they believe in Jesus?

That is the thoughts of the early Christians, it is not the words of Jesus

You are falling into the trap set by God for all heathens and muslims. The whole of the chapter has to be taken to get the full context. Unlike the Koran that has each verse being as valid as any other on their own

The words have the same meaning when read in the context of the entire chapter, other verses confirm this especially John 3:17 and John 3:18

Read them for yourself.

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus

3*Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus*who was a member of the Jewish ruling council.*2*He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi,*we know*that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs*you are doing if God were not with him.”

3*Jesus replied,*“Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”

4*“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5*Jesus answered,*“Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.*6*Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit*gives birth to spirit.*7*You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c]*must be born again.’*8*The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]

9*“How can this be?”*Nicodemus asked.

10*“You are Israel’s teacher,”*said Jesus,*“and do you not understand these things?*11*Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know,*and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.*12*I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?*13*No one has ever gone into heaven*except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e]*14*Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness,*so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f]*15*that everyone who believes*may have eternal life in him.”[g]

16*For God so loved*the world that he gave*his one and only Son,*that whoever believes*in him shall not perish but have eternal life.*17*For God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.*18*Whoever believes in him is not condemned,*but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.*19*This is the verdict: Light*has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.20*Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.*21*But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

John Testifies Again About Jesus

22*After this, Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized.23*Now John*also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized.24*(This was before John was put in prison.)*25*An argument developed between some of John’s disciples and a certain Jew over the matter of ceremonial washing.*26*They came to John and said to him, “Rabbi,*that man who was with you on the other side of the Jordan—the one you testified*about—look, he is baptizing, and everyone is going to him.”

27*To this John replied, “A person can receive only what is given them from heaven.*28*You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Messiah but am sent ahead of him.’*29*The bride belongs to the bridegroom.*The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.*30*He must become greater; I must become less.”[h]

31*The one who comes from above*is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth.*The one who comes from heaven is above all.*32*He testifies to what he has seen and heard,*but no one accepts his testimony.*33*Whoever has accepted it has certified that God is truthful.*34*For the one whom God has sent*speaks the words of God, for God*gives the Spiritwithout limit.*35*The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.*36*Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life,*but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

New International Version (NIV)

16*For God so loved*the world that he gave*his one and only Son,*that whoever believes*in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

New International Version*(NIV)

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave - Bible Gateway

Words straight out of The New Testament.

That is the thoughts of the early Christians, it is not the words of Jesus

You are falling into the trap set by God for all heathens and muslims. The whole of the chapter has to be taken to get the full context. Unlike the Koran that has each verse being as valid as any other on their own

John 8:43-45 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! I wonder who Jesus was referring to? surely not jews!!

Wasn't this the words spoken to the predecessors of the muslims, the people who put the illegitimate son of Abraham above his legitimate one. Even God chose the legitimate son as the sacrifise.
Well, yeah, Ishmael WAS a bastard, wasn't he?

And he and his mother got the boot.

Perhaps that explains a few things.
71_71.gif

Last edited:
Romans 11:26 And so ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED as it is written, the deliverer will come from ZION! In order for Israel to be saved, Israel must exist (which Satanic Sherri denies) and someone who comes from ZION is a ZIONIST. Just ask the Apostle Paul.

Romans 11:26 And so ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED as it is written, the deliverer will come from ZION! In order for Israel to be saved, Israel must exist (which Satanic Sherri denies) and someone who comes from ZION is a ZIONIST. Just ask the Apostle Paul.

I am not the best expert at all religions, but Zion (an archaic word for God's holy mountain or Holy City in Jewish tradition) does not equal Zionism, don't forget even most Jews in Israel don't practice Judaism as the Children of Israel did

Zionism is a political ideology, not a religious one

Last edited:
Phoneall, If you wish to read surrounding Bible text all you need do is click the link. I generally provide a link to the entire chapter. And if you want to read a preceding or subsequent chapter there is a search option at top of the page. And some links allow you to search other versions of the Bible for the same text as well.

Last edited:
Prophet Jesus is NOT Zionist
Jesus was not a prophet.

Jesus was a preacher and a teacher - a minister to his people - teaching new, radical, powerful, innovative and highly attractive ideas.

His business was not conjuring-up prophetic utterances but teaching a new packaging of peace and love and tolerance and good works.

The belief-system built upon his teachings - some 2000 years old - musters somewhere between 1.6 and 2.0 billion souls on the face of the planet - actual practitioners of that belief system or members of societies and cultures richly steeped in its traditions.

Many hold him to be either divinely inspired or himself an earthly receptacle for the spirit of the godhead and a spiritual savior to his own people and/or mankind in general.

The Muslim perception of Jesus as a prophet was a Johnny-come-lately idea foisted by early Mulsims and is not supported by mainstream Christianity nor Judaism.

Given that Jesus remained within his own countryside and people, we may infer that he believed his ministry to be primarily of benefit to the Jews of Israel-Judea.

It was only later - at the end of his own personal ministry - that he was reported to have sent his disciples out amongst the Gentiles.

In his own time and in his own country and given the Imperial occupation of his lands, and choosing to contain his ministry within Israel-Judea, we may conclude that Jesus most likely stood with his own people.

A Jew standing with his own people may arguably and rightly have been considered a proto-Zionist, 2000 years ago.

I doubt Jesus would have been happy with the Romans sacking Jerusalem and trashing his beloved land and scattering and enslaving a goodly percentage of his beloved people in the period 70-120 AD.

I doubt Jesus would have been happy with the Arabs for taking-over the land from the Romans (Byzantines) some centuries later and continuing to oppress his peple.

In all likelihood, Jesus was a 'Zionist' in many ways, insofar as some of the more peaceable aspects of his nature and teachings would allow.

Last edited:
I agree, they are comparing apples and oranges.

Zionism was a Political Ideology of the 1800s.

Zion meant something entirely different.

And Jewish beliefs and religious practice then and now are not the same.

I am not the best expert at all religions, but Zion (an archaic word for God's holy mountain or Holy City in Jewish tradition) does not equal Zionism, don't forget even most Jews in Israel don't practice Judaism as the Children of Israel did

True---you are no expert. Not only do your statements represent utterly
moot points------but they are also lifited directly from the islamo nazi filth
propaganda invented by your heros------nazi war criminals who fled to
islamic lands to avoid the nuremburg trials I am an expert in
islamo nazi propaganda. I was reading it by age ten when I found it
so utterly idiotic that I thougt it was something like MAD MAGAZINE------
ten years later I began to hear it QUOTED by new comers to the USA---from
such lands as Pakistan and arab countries Way back then ---Iranians were
not yet into it. I should add-----the stuff does also exist in the beer
and gin joints of ----the HILLS in the USA (I lived in a somewhat hillbilly
town as a child-----so nazi that if I say anything more about it-----people
would KNOW where I lived------adolf abu ali knew about the area)

do not be shy------from which hill or shariah cesspit do you hail------keep it
vague-----it is best not to fully disclose your background ON THE NET

Prophet Jesus is NOT Zionist
Jesus was not a prophet.

Jesus was a preacher and a teacher - a minister to his people - teaching new, radical, powerful, innovative and highly attractive ideas.

His business was not conjuring-up prophetic utterances but teaching a new packaging of peace and love and tolerance and good works.

The belief-system built upon his teachings - some 2000 years old - musters somewhere between 1.6 and 2.0 billion souls on the face of the planet - actual practitioners of that belief system or members of societies and cultures richly steeped in its traditions.

Many hold him to be either divinely inspired or himself an earthly receptacle for the spirit of the godhead and a spiritual savior to his own people and/or mankind in generatl.

The Muslim perception of Jesus as a prophet was a Johnny-come-lately idea foisted by early Mulsims and is not supported by mainstream Christianity nor Judaism.

Given that Jesus remained within his own countryside and people, we may infer that he believed his ministry to be primarily of benefit to the Jews of Israel-Judea.

It was only later - at the end of his own personal ministry - that he was reported to have sent his disciples out amongst the Gentiles.

In his own time and in his own country and given the Imperial occupation of his lands, and choosing to contain his ministry within Israel-Judea, we may conclude that Jesus most likely stood with his own people.

A Jew standing with his own people may arguably and rightly have been considered a proto-Zionist, 2000 years ago.

I doubt Jesus would have been happy with the Romans sacking Jerusalem and trashing his beloved land and scattering and enslaving a goodly percentage of his beloved people in the period 70-120 AD.

I doubt Jesus would have been happy with the Arabs for taking-over the land from the Romans (Byzantines) some centuries later and continuing to oppress his peple.

In all likelihood, Jesus was a 'Zionist' in many ways, insofar as some of the more peaceable aspects of his nature and teachings would allow.

Christians don't consider Jesus to be a prophet? Jesus did not prophesize in God's name?

"...Christians don't consider Jesus to be a prophet?"
No, I do not believe they do.

Someone with strong Christian scholarship credentials can correct me if I'm wrong.

Jesus was not known for his prophecies.

Jesus was known for his teachings and his ministry.

I don't know why one would call someone a prophet if they are not prophesying.

Someone with strong Christian scholarship credentials can correct me if I'm wrong.

I am not claiming credentials-----AND I am not sure what the word
"prophet" means-----either in arabic "nabi" or hebrew "navi"---or
in english "prophet"------I am no sure if in english it is not construed
as something like an ORACLE -----or soothsayer-----or gypsy
with a crystal ball I do believe that the "navi" of the bible is
something like a kinda "inspired" political commentator ---with poetry
as the medium. My take on the words attributed to Jesus----is
they recapitulate the concepts of the day------and the writings of
"prophets" who wrote very near to the same time period----like Jeremiah and
Ezekiel and Ezra. Thus Jesus was saying what "RELIGION LEADERS'---
were saying at that time. Mysticism was big back then----as it often is in
times of great stress. Similar mystical allusions show up in the
Dead Sea Scrolls. For the record-----there are people STILL AT IT

You bring up an interesting point with the Dead Sea Schrolls. I for one am convinced they were written by the Essene sect of Judaism. And I also believe the essenes were highly influenced by Zoroastrianism all of which became so evident in the later writings of the Tanakh beginning with the book of Daniel & reaching its peak in the writings of the Apocraphya.

I am not claiming credentials-----AND I am not sure what the word
"prophet" means-----either in arabic "nabi" or hebrew "navi"---or
in english "prophet"------I am no sure if in english it is not construed
as something like an ORACLE -----or soothsayer-----or gypsy
with a crystal ball I do believe that the "navi" of the bible is
something like a kinda "inspired" political commentator ---with poetry
as the medium. My take on the words attributed to Jesus----is
they recapitulate the concepts of the day------and the writings of
"prophets" who wrote very near to the same time period----like Jeremiah and
Ezekiel and Ezra. Thus Jesus was saying what "RELIGION LEADERS'---
were saying at that time. Mysticism was big back then----as it often is in
times of great stress. Similar mystical allusions show up in the
Dead Sea Scrolls. For the record-----there are people STILL AT IT

You're a filthy liar Sherri !

You started a thread about two Israeli pilots who were killed in an accidental helicopter crash.

You thanked JESUS for their death. So shut up and stop lying, Muslim Shill !

They were not killed by another person whose killing acts I supported.

(Lying filth from sherrishitflinger removed here)

Children's lives were saved by God's act of ending two lives.

Excuses, excuses! You cheered a forest fire as 'GOD's Judgment' - which was quite ironic since many of the fatalities of that disaster were Palestinians (no, not because the Israelis refused to send fire-trucks!).

And that, BTW, was a classic example of 'taking the LORD's name in vain'.....

I never lived as an illegal settler on lands of others and, as stated, I have an ancestor I can trace my family line through who was a Native American.

Perfectly true statement.

The same way I am a North American living in North America.

Wrong you are a land stealing European migrant living in North America

Another spewage of lies from the sherriliar...... So ONE 'NA' ancestor somehow excuses the rape and plunder of all the rest, according to sherrishit.

Well, that clears it up then! ALL those of us who have ONE Israelite ancestor cannot be 'illegal' if we live in Israel - and the sherrithing can shut its vile maw now.

Jesus is King, High Priest and a prophet. Matthew 21-46, 14-5, 16-13&14, 21-10&11, Luke 7-16, 24-19 and John 6:14 just to mention a few. He also prophesied concerning the end times. And Jesus is a ZIONIST!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back