Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
John 6

35*Then Jesus declared,*“I am*the bread of life.*Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes*in me will never be thirsty.36*But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe.37*All those the Father gives me*will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.*38*For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will*of him who sent me.*39*And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me,*but raise them up at the last day.*40*For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son*and believes in him shall have eternal life,*and I will raise them up at the last day.”

John 6 - Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand - Some - Bible Gateway

QUOTE=Bloodrock44;8433642]
We have voices to use to speak with, Zionist moron.

And the Jew hating Sherri has all those Iranian voices in her head. True story.[/QUOTE]

Nothing about coming to make Israel whole again.

Jesus was not a Nationalist.

Matthew 24

30*“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c]*will mourn*when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven,*with power and great glory.[d]*31*And he will send his angels*with a loud trumpet call,*and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Matthew 24 - The Destruction of the Temple and Signs - Bible Gateway

LOL poor sherri-------the lines by MATTHEW---simply echo the words of ISAIAH----
At the time that Metthew lived------the DIASPORA of jews had already been
established and there are all sorts of "from the four corners of the earth"
or gathering up the "scattered" people allusions in the poetry of the
pharisees. -----I wonder what the idiot imagines is meant ----in
THE LINGO OF THE TIME-----by "gather"

Sherri dear-----when reading old writings----you MUST have a grasp on the
usage of the time. Matthew was a pharisee jew-----he used the lingo of
the talmudists. For a glimpse of the lingo of the talmudists----you can
check the parts of the bible that were originally written in Aramaic-----
Daniel is one. I believe Ezekiel ws also written in aramaic-----I will check
Isaiah wrote in Hebrew---quite a sublime poet -----it is clear that Jesus and
Matthew liked his stuff

How were they "innocent?"

Were they Jews who believed in Jesus?

John 8*(New International Version)

Dispute Over Whose Children Jesus’ Opponents Are

31*To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said,*“If you hold to my teaching,*you are really my disciples.*32*Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

33*They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants*and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

34*Jesus replied,*“Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.*35*Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.*36*So if the Son sets you free,*you will be free indeed.*37*I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me,*because you have no room for my word.38*I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence,*and you are doing what you have heard from your father.”

39*“Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,”*said Jesus,*“then you would[c]*do what Abraham did.*40*As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me,*a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.*Abraham did not do such things.*41*You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42*Jesus said to them,*“If God were your Father, you would love me,*for I have come here from God.*I have not come on my own;*God sent me.43*Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.*44*You belong to your father, the devil,*and you want to carry out your father’s desires.*He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.*45*Yet because I tell the truth,*you do not believe me!*46*Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?*47*Whoever belongs to God hears what God says.*The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

John 8 - but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. - Bible Gateway

What would Jesus think about you thanking him for the death of two innocent pilots???

Last edited:
Whoever believes in Jesus walks in Light!

Does Rosie believe in Jesus?

Do all Jews believe in Jesus?

John 8*(New International Version)

Dispute Over Jesus’ Testimony

12*When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said,*“I am*the light of the world.*Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

John 8 - but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. - Bible Gateway

Nothing about coming to make Israel whole again.

Jesus was not a Nationalist.

Matthew 24

30*“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c]*will mourn*when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven,*with power and great glory.[d]*31*And he will send his angels*with a loud trumpet call,*and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Matthew 24 - The Destruction of the Temple and Signs - Bible Gateway

LOL poor sherri-------the lines by MATTHEW---simply echo the words of ISAIAH----
At the time that Metthew lived------the DIASPORA of jews had already been
established and there are all sorts of "from the four corners of the earth"
or gathering up the "scattered" people allusions in the poetry of the
pharisees. -----I wonder what the idiot imagines is meant ----in
THE LINGO OF THE TIME-----by "gather"

Sherri dear-----when reading old writings----you MUST have a grasp on the
usage of the time. Matthew was a pharisee jew-----he used the lingo of
the talmudists. For a glimpse of the lingo of the talmudists----you can
check the parts of the bible that were originally written in Aramaic-----
Daniel is one. I believe Ezekiel ws also written in aramaic-----I will check
Isaiah wrote in Hebrew---quite a sublime poet -----it is clear that Jesus and
Matthew liked his stuff

[TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:
Palestinians: 1519

http://rememberthesechildren.org/remember2012.html][/B]

APPLAUDING seeing God take out two baby killers is not worshipping Satan.

I do not support Zionist baby killing.

So, where is your condemnation for Israels killings of 1519 children in Palestine?

Look how quick Sherri changed the subject !! How pathetic !!

I never said I supported intentional killing of civilians.

But YOU, thanked Jesus for the death of two IAF pilots who were on a practice flight. Think about that for moment.

It;s obvious that you worship Satan. You know what they say about Satan worshipers, they are people who you least expect them to be. People like you, who pretend to be good Christian women , but you are not fooling anyone

SHERRI WORSHIPS SATAN

Last edited:
I'll never forget Sherri;s comment about Jesus a while back:

"Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine"

:cuckoo:

And in your post here is the perfect illustration of what is so terribly wrong with this thread.

The thread was started by a Zionist like you who rejects Jesus as Messiah.

You reject who Jesus says He is and make up Zionist fantasies about who Zionists claim Him to be.

This will not "save" you.

I acknowledge the first commandment. I revere the One and Only G-d. No men or false prophets.

It will not save you either as Jesus said that the nations of the world will turn their hands against Israel and I will save Israel for the Jews. He does not say he will save America for the evangelical Christian fruitcakes like yourself.
Jihad Sherri is not an evangelical or a Christian. She's just a fruitcake. LOL

Last edited:
I gave you Jesus words, read them for yourself.

Sherri, you said that those who don't believe in Jesus, burn in Hell, did you not ?

'You quoted a translation of a translaton of words written by some guy named
MATTHEW-----historically he was a pharisee jew. He would have been literate
in ARAMAIC and probably did all his writing in aramaic employing the word
usage of his time. His reference to "gathering" ---without actually
having his original work-------so clearly echoes that usage of other writers of
his time -----in reference to the "end times" ------actually in hebrew the
phrase comes out better translated ----"in the days or times 'after' " which
refers to "after" some mytical event some scholars call "end-times"----the
"gathering" allusion invariably refers to the INGATHERING OF THE
DIASPORA ----------remember herodotus? he was around during the
BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY ------remember the BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY?

you should try reading the bible. I always liked reading ancient literature---
I even read the koran (in translation)

Nowhere does the word Judaism ever appear in the OT or NT.

Nowhere is there a command by Jesus to respect "Israel."

Nor does it say in the Bible that Jesus rejects his Judaism and belief in the resurrection of Israel for the JEWS as you are claiming
Then why are they called JEWS by Jesus and all over the New Testament.

What religion did Jews practice? Was third grade the three hardest years if your life?

"Children's lives were saved by God's act of ending two lives"

If there is anybody here who had any doubt about Sherri's disgusting Ideology, this should put your doubt to rest

You're a filthy animal Sherri.
That's because Jihad Sherri wants everybody to believe she's a "Christian", while talking and thinking like an Islamist. In other words, this is most likely someone else posting as Jihad Sherri.

Why do you support and defend Israel's killing of children.in Palestine?

What a sicko you are!

SCUM Support child killings.

If there is anybody here who had any doubt about Sherri's disgusting Ideology, this should put your doubt to rest

You mean how you support Palestinian Islamic terrorists like Hamas and Hezbollah?

SCUM is the definition for you.

That's because Jihad Sherri wants everybody to believe she's a "Christian", while talking and thinking like an Islamist. In other words, this is most likely someone else posting as Jihad Sherri.

Cool it, roudy. Sherri did not develope with your cultural advantages.

Perfectly true statement.

The same way I am a North American living in North America.

I'll never forget Sherri;s comment about Jesus a while back:

"Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine"

:cuckoo:
There was Palestine back then, moron. And the bible made no indication of there being one either.

And here in earth, when people are asked where they are from, they don't say "North America", idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back